Author Topic: Mobb Deep & 40 Glocc´s Planned Trip To Chile Cancelled  (Read 80 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Mobb Deep & 40 Glocc´s Planned Trip To Chile Cancelled
« on: October 22, 2006, 11:51:52 PM »
It was definitely not business as usual for 40 Glocc and label mates Mobb Deep this past Friday night. In fact, it was anything but. The guys had been forced to stay over a night in Atlanta due to flight delays, having missed their connecting flight to Chile to perform several shows. Almost an hour into the flight, the plane began dropping and rising and dropping again, soon after which passengers noticed flames and smoke pouring out of one of the engines.

As everyone sat in their seats and wondered at their fate, the pilot announced that the plane had lost an engine and that they were going to attempt an emergency landing into Tampa, Florida, stressing that passengers should 'buckle up and not panic.' After a very hard landing on Tampa's airstrip, where they were met by dozens of fire trucks and ambulances, the flights passengers emerged like a James Bond martini - shaken! Fourty five minutes more into the flight would have meant an ocean landing.

Needless to say, the message from above that the trip to Chile was not in their cards, was read loud and clear by our G-Unit boys and they are now once again safely ensconced in New York.

Source: www.yoraps.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

Samoan Enforcer

Re: Mobb Deep & 40 Glocc´s Planned Trip To Chile Cancelled
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 12:49:39 AM »
i heard people got banned for talking about stuff jim jones did but this type of shit is cool?

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 12:55:28 AM »
well that article just ruined my evening, i feel bad for those niggers

Efrain

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 11:23:14 AM »
Maybe it will cause mobb deep to re-assess their current situation and get them back to making the kind of music people enjoy listening to.