Author Topic: wheres Petey Pablo?  (Read 356 times)

BallinNigga06

wheres Petey Pablo?
« on: October 20, 2006, 06:57:14 PM »
when the fuck is Death Row going to release his album? im waitin his last album was tight

MANBEARPIG.

Re: wheres Petey Pablo?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 10:21:53 PM »
i dunno i kind of lost respect for him and i dont know why, its like, someone says petey pablo and i say, eww wack, and if i were asked ot defend my position i wouldnt be able to, I wonder what he did tomake me dislike him now. ???

-KIDRENEGADE-

westkoastanostra

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 12:08:25 AM »
who cares...his name proves just how wack dude is....plus he's a mystikal biter

anony

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 12:34:42 AM »
when the fuck is Death Row going to release his album?

lol, aint death row in the hands of creditors.

Diabolical

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 06:11:30 AM »
when the fuck is Death Row going to release his album? im waitin his last album was tight

Haven't you learned anything about Death Row in the past 8 years?

XaNdEr

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2006, 07:07:27 AM »
the only albums they puttin out is albums they dont wanna put out (against the grain... ::) ....which was very good btw)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2006, 08:00:27 AM »
really dont understand why he went to death row.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2006, 02:46:39 PM »
Dumbest nigga alive. You make a hit record in Freek-A-Leek, and instead of elevating your career, you go to Death Row?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2006, 02:51:11 PM »
Dumbest nigga alive. You make a hit record in Freek-A-Leek, and instead of elevating your career, you go to Death Row?

Given the situation at Death Row right now, I doubt he's gonna be there a whole lot longer.

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2006, 03:00:42 PM »

Given the situation at Death Row right now, I doubt he's gonna be there a whole lot longer.

So basically he wasted almost 4 years.
He should've robbed someone and spend this time in jail, that'd be better for his career.
At lest he'd be an ex-convict now instead of another idiot who signed with Death Row.  ;)

Narrator

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2006, 03:05:00 PM »
He should've robbed someone and spend this time in jail, that'd be better for his career.
At lest he'd be an ex-convict now instead of another idiot who signed with Death Row.  ;)

LOL, true, but shit happens.  Look at M.O.P. spending 3 years on the Roc and never getting to put anything out.  Or Black Rob waiting 5 years between albums on Bad Boy without doing anything in between.

Also, Petey's only been on Tha Row about 2 years, hasn't he?  He signed after his 2nd album came out, and that was in 2004.

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2006, 03:16:00 PM »
LOL, true, but shit happens.  Look at M.O.P. spending 3 years on the Roc and never getting to put anything out.  Or Black Rob waiting 5 years between albums on Bad Boy without doing anything in between.

You can say "shit happens" when it comes to MOP and the Roc, but when someone with a hit record and a deal with Jive signs with Death Row, only thing that comes to mind is he's a complete retard. Did he really think he'd release anything there?
Black Rob spend some time in jail in between albums, or had some serious problems with the law, as far as I remember.

And yeah, you're right, Petey signed with Suge about 2 years ago.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2006, 03:27:23 PM »
faget bout di man who sign wid tha row
LOOK AT:

crooked (ok he run tings wid di dynasty)
eastwood
ysg
young soldierz
jflexx
paradise
danny boy
michel´le
jewell
6 feet deep
bgoti (oobie is down wid likkle john an dem)

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2006, 03:43:02 PM »
LOOK AT:

crooked (ok he run tings wid di dynasty)
eastwood
ysg
young soldierz
jflexx
paradise
danny boy
michel´le
jewell
6 feet deep
bgoti (oobie is down wid likkle john an dem)

All of them joined DR when it was on top or when people had hopes Suge'd bring it back on top when he came out of jail.
That's understendable. Back then I believed he would. But who believed that in 2004?

Diabolical

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2006, 05:04:12 PM »

It took me about two minutes to translate that.

lol @ typing in accents.