Author Topic: Where do they sell megaphones?  (Read 187 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Where do they sell megaphones?
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2006, 07:12:24 PM »
I picked the megaphone up from the Radioshack in Canoga Park. This thing is a blessing. True story:

I'm pumping gas at the Arco on Reseda and Devonshire. I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF PUMPING IT. This old couple who were on the same side as me were done pumping their gas and wanted to leave. They had enough room to back out of their space and drive off. But nooooooooooo, since they're in their late 70's-early 80's, they want me to stop pumping my gas, start my car, and back up so Grandfather Time and his rusty crusty ass wife with purple hair can leave.

Even though they were asking for something completely ridiculous, I was respectful and I told the aged gentleman, "Sir, I'm in the middle of pumping my gas. Either you have to be patient or wait for me to finish or you have to back out and leave."

He gives me this dirty ass look, and his nostrils started flaring which revealed his 4 inch long nose hairs. Gramps looks at me and says, "You young son of a bitches have no respect whatsoever!!!"

I was shocked. If he was my age we woulda been scraping right there. But I can't hit an old dude. So I just told him, "Do me, yourself, and everyone else a favor and fucking die. You'll be dead in 2-3 years already, just go ahead and finish it."

He gives me the finger and walks back into his car. Now this is where the megaphone comes in handy. There's a siren switch on the side of it. I'm done pumping my gas while the old fuck is still walking to his car. When he gets in I pull up to the side of his car, roll my window down, and blast the fucking siren. If only y'all saw his face, man. It looked like he shit, pissed, and suffered a stoke. Then I scream "Fuck you!" and speed off.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Raspass

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2006, 09:59:14 PM »
Ya Dig  ;D

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2006, 10:54:37 PM »
Yeah I was gonna buy one to yell at my neighbors at night to shut their fuckin dog up

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2006, 12:50:05 AM »
I got a full tank of gas. I might hit the 101 during rush hour and fuck with people. If I don't come back, I probably got pistol whipped and shanked by some cholo.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2006, 02:35:46 AM »
I picked the megaphone up from the Radioshack in Canoga Park. This thing is a blessing. True story:

I'm pumping gas at the Arco on Reseda and Devonshire. I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF PUMPING IT. This old couple who were on the same side as me were done pumping their gas and wanted to leave. They had enough room to back out of their space and drive off. But nooooooooooo, since they're in their late 70's-early 80's, they want me to stop pumping my gas, start my car, and back up so Grandfather Time and his rusty crusty ass wife with purple hair can leave.

Even though they were asking for something completely ridiculous, I was respectful and I told the aged gentleman, "Sir, I'm in the middle of pumping my gas. Either you have to be patient or wait for me to finish or you have to back out and leave."

He gives me this dirty ass look, and his nostrils started flaring which revealed his 4 inch long nose hairs. Gramps looks at me and says, "You young son of a bitches have no respect whatsoever!!!"

I was shocked. If he was my age we woulda been scraping right there. But I can't hit an old dude. So I just told him, "Do me, yourself, and everyone else a favor and fucking die. You'll be dead in 2-3 years already, just go ahead and finish it."

He gives me the finger and walks back into his car. Now this is where the megaphone comes in handy. There's a siren switch on the side of it. I'm done pumping my gas while the old fuck is still walking to his car. When he gets in I pull up to the side of his car, roll my window down, and blast the fucking siren. If only y'all saw his face, man. It looked like he shit, pissed, and suffered a stoke. Then I scream "Fuck you!" and speed off.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha!!

rik

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2006, 09:56:58 AM »

LMAO....+1

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2006, 02:20:29 AM »
I'm gonna put something in my car where the megaphone can be permanently held. I'm never leaving home without it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE