Author Topic: Dumbass drink ideas  (Read 203 times)

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
Dumbass drink ideas
« on: October 20, 2006, 07:37:30 PM »
me n my roommates were doin a Walmart run last weekend....and shit is cheap there, so you always end up with alot more shit than you were plannin on getting, anyways...we were having a "drink all day" day and were there to get mixer.

One of the 26r's we'd bought was Goldshlager, and we couldnt really think of anythin to mix it with, and buckets of Ice Cream were on sale... so we decided to make
Goldschlager floats. We figured the cinnamon liquor and vanilla ice cream would make sweet sweet love to eachother

Recipe:  Goldschlager. Rootbeer.  Vanilla Ice Cream (preferably from a cow)

Review:  Taste 6/10, Chugability 2/10, Appearance 3/10, Originality 11/10

as you probably figured, it didnt work too well,  it tasted alright...but couldnt be chugged because we used a blender, which was stupid because it made so much foam

we ended up mixing the rest of the goldschlager with jagr  to make Liquid Cocaines

anyone else got one?
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

GangstaBoogy

Re: Dumbass drink ideas
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 07:44:11 PM »
The dumbest drink idea I heard was from my homies cousin back in like 10th grade. A bunch of us ditched and was at the homies house cuz his parents were never home and he had hella weed/liquor. None of us wanted to drink straight vodka so we all asked for soda or juice to mix it with. My homies cousin said he wanted to mix his shiet with WATER. WATER + VODKA!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 07:55:37 PM »
The dumbest drink idea I heard was from my homies cousin back in like 10th grade. A bunch of us ditched and was at the homies house cuz his parents were never home and he had hella weed/liquor. None of us wanted to drink straight vodka so we all asked for soda or juice to mix it with. My homies cousin said he wanted to mix his shiet with WATER. WATER + VODKA!

yuck. water and vodka?

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 08:05:12 PM »
A m8 brought back coconut vodka from the islands and we mixed it w/ pineapple flavoured water....mixed it like 1/5 vodka, the rest water, still got tipsy off of it

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 10:34:50 AM »
Dumbest thing I did with friends... we were already smashed and we bought some Belini and mixed it with Juice

Chief

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2006, 10:34:59 AM »

you ever heard of watering alcohol back? do it with scotch, could do it with vodka too...

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2006, 10:45:16 AM »
on my studyvacation to Malta we made one of my schoolmates a "punch" with all the remnants from yesterday (like half finished beers etc.), old milk and some water. He was allready pretty drunk when he got it so he drank like half of the bowl we made. i think it was about 6 glasses or something.. euw!

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2006, 01:51:56 PM »
at denny's they have a bunch of new tropical flavored drinks. one night me and my homies had a bottle of patron left over from a party that didnt get opened (lucky us) so we were sittin there at 1am lookin at all this tropical shit and were like, go grab that patron. so we end up pourin a bunch o patron into my pineapple soda drink, and it was fuckin bomb! then my homie got a blueberry shake and thought it would be a good idea to put the tequila in there. he thre up in the street 20 minutes later :)

Floydness

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2006, 02:15:33 PM »
on my studyvacation to Malta we made one of my schoolmates a "punch" with all the remnants from yesterday (like half finished beers etc.), old milk and some water. He was allready pretty drunk when he got it so he drank like half of the bowl we made. i think it was about 6 glasses or something.. euw!
With friends like you who needs enemies?
 :banana_llama:

Floydness

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2006, 02:17:49 PM »

you ever heard of watering alcohol back? do it with scotch, could do it with vodka too...
:puke: watering down alcohol is disgusting and gay...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2006, 04:00:16 PM »
Happened last Thursday, actually. I was visiting a friend, we were drinking at his place. My other firend had bought a bottle of scotch and offered us a glass too. The dude whose place we were at isn't much for scotch and other liquors with a strong taste, so he wanted to mix it with something. For some reason he thought it would be a good idea to fill the scotch glass with the beer he was having at the time, so he did exactly that. He seemed to enjoy it, for some reason. Me and my friend tasted it and named the drink "hobo piss". Shit was nasty as hell.

Also, about the water thing...

For some types of scotch whisky (often ones with a strong taste of smoke) it is actually customary to mix in water to tone down the pungent taste, but just with a few teaspoonfuls of water. They actually sell special bottled waters just to mix with scotch.

Some feel it's cool to really water scotch (or other whisk(e)y) down with (soda) water. But that's not the case - you shouldn't even add ice. Just those really smokey/pungent scotch's, those you can mix with one or two teaspoonfuls of water. Otherwise, get that shit away from my scotch!

Oh and the only people in my country who mix water with vodka/clear booze are poor hicks.

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2006, 04:45:27 PM »
^this guy knows whats up

BallinNigga06

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2006, 05:22:17 PM »
anything except for dat sizzurp

Chief

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2006, 12:55:45 AM »
Happened last Thursday, actually. I was visiting a friend, we were drinking at his place. My other firend had bought a bottle of scotch and offered us a glass too. The dude whose place we were at isn't much for scotch and other liquors with a strong taste, so he wanted to mix it with something. For some reason he thought it would be a good idea to fill the scotch glass with the beer he was having at the time, so he did exactly that. He seemed to enjoy it, for some reason. Me and my friend tasted it and named the drink "hobo piss". Shit was nasty as hell.

Also, about the water thing...

For some types of scotch whisky (often ones with a strong taste of smoke) it is actually customary to mix in water to tone down the pungent taste, but just with a few teaspoonfuls of water. They actually sell special bottled waters just to mix with scotch.

Some feel it's cool to really water scotch (or other whisk(e)y) down with (soda) water. But that's not the case - you shouldn't even add ice. Just those really smokey/pungent scotch's, those you can mix with one or two teaspoonfuls of water. Otherwise, get that shit away from my scotch!

Oh and the only people in my country who mix water with vodka/clear booze are poor hicks.

whenever i order a chivas or johnny black, i'll be havin it on ice with a drop of water..

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2006, 12:56:49 AM »
robotrippin is a great fuckin idea too