Author Topic: WCC Moderator Choosing Thread..............  (Read 1357 times)

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WCC Moderator Choosing Thread..............
« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2001, 09:40:48 AM »

No, your not understanding my point...even if I won, I would be the only original on there, so I dont care. This board is whack anyways. Anyone remember my post "The good ol days"? Go peep it now...peace out yall...

We already had Mr Loc, Riveara, B Please, and many more OGs leave to the WCA board because of the newbie invasion...This is gunna make it even worse, belive me. Overseer, your gunna be lonely...

Gayest line of the year goes to Nikky.

"Overseer, your gunna be lonely"-LOL..You internet dork.  This isnt real life.  You really need to get a life Nikky..and get it fast.  Gonna be lonely..bwhahahhahahaha..I want to assume that overseer isnt going to care about some people on the internet switching bulletin boards.  You guys actually consider eachother friends and homies--bwhhahahahaha.  Get a fucking life, Nikky.  Get a girlfriend..get some friends in real life..get a job..do something--dont worry about people online being "lonely" without you being there..most people arent that lame.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2001, 09:49:00 AM »

Whats an OG? an OG is somone who has been down over 2 years, if you didnt know that Overseer...

Why was I not voted for? Because the voting was based on people voting for people they talk to on AIM, theres a person up there who got voted a lot just because he IMed everyone asking them to vote for him (Ill leave him nameless)...

You think Im the only one bitching? Maybe Im the only one speaking my mind, because belive me, I talked to many respected OG's (Remained Nameless) and they also thinks what your doing is complete bullshit...

I was the most complained about mod? Why because I didnt leak the "WestCoast" track, cuz you know as well as I do that I havent deleted posts or locked any topics for the last 3 months...Even Mack 11, who was one of the main reasons for this, voted for me...

Wasnt the point of making this board to stay away from all the newbies and keep it OG?

Again, the new line-up for the mods

Blade
Doggystlin
Tom187um

LoL, doesnt that seem weird? Yea, because none of them were here from day one like Me, Jake, and Sikotic, the original mods...

ok u talk about me being a newbie an how they runined tha board so u picked newer peeps to be mods in order to be a smartass,  an u mentioned me,  i have one vote,  no chance of winning,  but yet u put me in tha catagory of bein a newbie thats goin ruin tha board by being a moderator,  well NIK what you think than Fuck you,  u spoiled little brat,  we should just make NIK moderator b/c its obvious he's goin bitch about it.  Also are you sayin that blade an doggystylin have contributed to tha downfall of this board,  maybe i took your message than wrong way,  but thats what i think it is,  cuz i dont want know beef

Sikotic™

« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2001, 09:53:22 AM »
Will everyone hold the fuck up!!!

This has gotten way out of hand. Suge Fight got a point in saying this isn't real life. I wouldn't even call us mods getting fired since we ain't gettin' payed big bucks for having 6 little green stars under their name.

We need some new and fresh authority to freshen up the board anyways, it will do some good. Overseer should change mods every 6 months or so if you ask me, it could be like we get terms in office or somethin'. If I get picked or if I don't it doesn't really matter to me, it ain't like I really use my mod "powers" that often anyways.

Anyways thats just my two cents since some of y'all are whilin' out over a fuckin' title.

Peace
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2001, 09:55:42 AM »

Also are you sayin that blade an doggystylin have contributed to tha downfall of this board,  maybe i took your message than wrong way,  but thats what i think it is,  cuz i dont want know beef

They both deserve a chance since they met the requirements RUD posted above.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Murrow

« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2001, 09:56:11 AM »

This has gotten way out of hand. Suge Fight got a point in saying this isn't real life. I wouldn't even call us mods getting fired since we ain't gettin' payed big bucks for having 6 little green stars under their name.

We need some new and fresh authority to freshen up the board anyways, it will do some good. Overseer should change mods every 6 months or so if you ask me, it could be like we get terms in office or somethin'. If I get picked or if I don't it doesn't really matter to me, it ain't like I really use my mod "powers" that often anyways.

Anyways thats just my two cents since some of y'all are whilin' out over a fuckin' title.

Peace

Whoa...this post is brilliant...think I'll print it out.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #95 on: December 09, 2001, 09:56:36 AM »

Peace

word,  but no1 made a big deal about this untill NIK,  thats why i voted for u,  cuz like in your post it shows ur mature an dont bitch about little bullshit,  personally i think overseer should pick um out,  but than again go goin have people bitch about,  does any1 remember when we had tha vote for mods last time an every from brittain was pissed off b/c only one brit was picked,  like it fuckin matter.  i say we should have no mods

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #96 on: December 09, 2001, 10:23:19 AM »

No brainer..

Make SugeFight a mod and demote Jake as he is classless, rude, and degrading.

i hope that was "british sarcasm" becuase i've never done anything to you or had any words with you

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #97 on: December 09, 2001, 10:24:58 AM »
keep it the same...............this new shit is garbage.

bigjake
nike
sikotic
crem
should be mods.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

Don Seer

« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2001, 10:37:49 AM »
- voting closed -