Author Topic: MADDEN NFL 07  (Read 852 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: MADDEN NFL 07
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2006, 10:50:40 AM »
Why did you buy Madden 2007  ??? With PS3 coming out soon ? (Don't tell me you have a 360.)

I challenge you to Madden 2006, right now  :o

Tick tock tick tock...

Cuz im a college student that works at a restuarunt, i wont be able to afford that shit for a while.
Nah play Madden 07, if you were good at 06 o7 shouldnt be a problem

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2006, 10:55:34 AM »
Are you guys fucking retarted?! I'm the best Madden player in the Bay Area. My real record online is something like 85-10. Challenge me anytime on Xbox Live. My gamertag is Spareeagle.
mosav would destroy you.  I have watched him play on several occasions, he is a amazing madden player.

No he won't. I finished in the semis in the madden challenge last year in Frisco.

damn I'm sure u can ball to.  Not trying to disrespect but after watching MoSav play I honestly couldnt believe how good he is.  u guys should play

Does he have Xbox Live? If you don't play online you're not a competition for me. I roll with the Ravens. I might stop by Sac-town one day and maybe we can play for some cash. I've made 800 this year just from playing madden in tournaments around Oakland.

What i put in bold for you is why i am better then you. I dont have to use a ravens to beat people. Ive beat people with the Niners up and down the field. I have PS2 MADDEN 07. I was playing online and only lost once to a GLITCH Play. I coach football, I understand the game of football, and know how to get people open no matter what crazy scheme you wanna throw at me. Most of the players i play have a few good plays they go back too but after about a half they ARE WAY OVERMATCHED. And VEGASMAC25 ill play you. Anyone in the Fresno area ILL SMACK THE SHIT OUT YOU.
Homie you know who you are  ;) when i come to sac im smackin ALL SUCKAS that want a challenge as well. Then we gonna smoke a blunt succkaa Free style ;D

I don't have to use the Ravens to beat people. I've been playing with the Ravens since 05 so I'm not on no bandwagon. I'm practicing for the Madden Challenge and I'm not gonna be cocky and use the Niners man. I've lost 3 legit games online and they were decided by bullshit fumbles. They were all to the top 10 players online.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2006, 10:07:40 PM »
Are you guys fucking retarted?! I'm the best Madden player in the Bay Area. My real record online is something like 85-10. Challenge me anytime on Xbox Live. My gamertag is Spareeagle.
mosav would destroy you.  I have watched him play on several occasions, he is a amazing madden player.

No he won't. I finished in the semis in the madden challenge last year in Frisco.

damn I'm sure u can ball to.  Not trying to disrespect but after watching MoSav play I honestly couldnt believe how good he is.  u guys should play

Does he have Xbox Live? If you don't play online you're not a competition for me. I roll with the Ravens. I might stop by Sac-town one day and maybe we can play for some cash. I've made 800 this year just from playing madden in tournaments around Oakland.

What i put in bold for you is why i am better then you. I dont have to use a ravens to beat people. Ive beat people with the Niners up and down the field. I have PS2 MADDEN 07. I was playing online and only lost once to a GLITCH Play. I coach football, I understand the game of football, and know how to get people open no matter what crazy scheme you wanna throw at me. Most of the players i play have a few good plays they go back too but after about a half they ARE WAY OVERMATCHED. And VEGASMAC25 ill play you. Anyone in the Fresno area ILL SMACK THE SHIT OUT YOU.
Homie you know who you are  ;) when i come to sac im smackin ALL SUCKAS that want a challenge as well. Then we gonna smoke a blunt succkaa Free style ;D

I don't have to use the Ravens to beat people. I've been playing with the Ravens since 05 so I'm not on no bandwagon. I'm practicing for the Madden Challenge and I'm not gonna be cocky and use the Niners man. I've lost 3 legit games online and they were decided by bullshit fumbles. They were all to the top 10 players online.

Since i moved a few months ago i cant get my online to work and it is really frustrating me, ive won a few local tourneys, but im too good for the locals i need to face the best player in the nation so i can have a challenge.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2006, 12:13:42 PM »

is there any other better way to smoke a phat one?   8)

you guys should play at my school, they got 360's hooked up to i think 35 in plasmas.  ill be the fuckin ref.  imma be throwin yellow towels all over the place.   ;D

when you thinking about comin down Mosav?

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2006, 05:27:29 PM »

you guys should play at my school, they got 360's hooked up to i think 35 in plasmas.  ill be the fuckin ref.  imma be throwin yellow towels all over the place.   ;D

damn nigga what school u go to?!?!?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2006, 06:09:36 PM »

damn nigga what school u go to?!?!?

sacramento state my nigga.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2006, 04:35:30 PM »

Im gonna be there 3 days during that thanksgiving week...You gonna be there during thanksgiving break?

The Best of 3 Worlds

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2006, 05:05:06 PM »

Im gonna be there 3 days during that thanksgiving week...You gonna be there during thanksgiving break?

yup.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2006, 05:48:55 PM »

yup.

Nice!
Me you and Spice can meet up and Smoke..
AC Grundy can come Chaperone if he wants lol

The Best of 3 Worlds

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2006, 10:57:16 PM »

yup.

Nice!
Me you and Spice can meet up and Smoke..
AC Grundy can come Chaperone if he wants lol

set.
betta bring some scooby snakes for comet then...

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2006, 07:53:42 PM »
can u lateral the ball in madden?

Sparegeez

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2006, 09:00:27 PM »

No. It's not like NCAA

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2006, 09:11:33 PM »

No. It's not like NCAA

You do realize you're allowed to lateral in the NFL right?

I think you can in the xbox and ps2 versions of madden 07, but not in the 360 version. Thats only because EA sports sucks.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2006, 12:42:01 PM »

No. It's not like NCAA

I think you can in the xbox and ps2 versions of madden 07, but not in the 360 version. Thats only because EA sports sucks.
yea that was what i was wondering becuz u can lateral the ball in the nfl. so thats no realistic other than that i enjoy playing the game

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2006, 05:30:14 PM »

No. It's not like NCAA

I know you can lateral int he NFL. I'm just saying you can't do that in Madden. I don't know why but it can be useful in some situations.