Author Topic: xzibit needs some more respect period  (Read 247 times)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
xzibit needs some more respect period
« on: October 24, 2006, 04:24:02 PM »
i cant belive he only sold 20,000 that aint good for a good rapper like em on the real his cd was great and should be heard cuz it culda sold more if people cared bout real rap but nowdays they listen to fagets like yung joc and tht bitch jiibs and them muhfukas will sell 20 million wen dey cds suck dick and can kiss my ass we need to fukin go bak to real rap like xzibit is makin who agrees wit me....fuk fake rap like jibbs yung joc gunit and all dah bad ass shit

i might get bannded for wat i said but fuk it i said wat i wnted to say pz

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: xzibit needs some more respect period
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 04:42:58 PM »
cmon people listen to me westcoast is real rap people need to kno that the shit that is sellin lik yung joc aint real rap

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 04:44:04 PM »
cmon people listen to me westcoast is real rap people need to kno that the shit that is sellin lik yung joc aint real rap

most of us here, know that man. But it's outside places like this, that this isn't known.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 04:53:07 PM »
Please, no more of this South ain't real hip hop again. This has been played out in the Outbound section.

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 04:57:14 PM »
Please, no more of this South ain't real hip hop again. This has been played out in the Outbound section.

Not me. Saying the south aint hip-hop is absurd. Newsflash: Jus cause you might not like it (not addressing anyone in particular) doesn't mean it ain't hip-hop. I personally think the south got some dope ass rappers. T.I., Luda, Jeezy, Wayne, Clipse (I think thier southern?), Killer Mike, Outkast, 8Ball & MJG, Young Buck are all dope 2 me. But Yung Joc, Jibbs, D4L, UNK, Kinfolk, DFB, is when it goes 2 far 4 me.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

everlast1986

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 05:05:02 PM »
I was only a lil bit surprised this album only sold 20,000. You gotta admit the album was pretty average though compared to his first 3 albums. Only 2 tracks on the whole album really stood out to me the rest of the tracks were just BOOM BOOM RAT TAT TAT. At least its not as bad as Too Shorts album is.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 05:05:55 PM »
ill agree wit u sayin tht jeezy wayne and ti and luda is nice but ur right d4l and all dem are shit and dey sell records som how!

d-nice

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 05:06:16 PM »
The west coast really needs something fresh and new coming out the gate. Dre can be a factor in the album but if he is not, that is better because it will show the world that we can have artists that can perform without the Dr. involved. Because most fans of music outside the west coast thinks that a artist really cannot succeed without Dre.

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2006, 05:06:50 PM »
the album was weak ...st8 ...he could have done better ....

now chuuuuuuuch 8)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2006, 07:40:58 PM »
i like the album ...and xzbit is getting paid..so who gives a fuck if it 20k or 50 million copies

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2006, 09:26:22 PM »
i cant belive he only sold 20,000 that aint good for a good rapper like em on the real his cd was great and should be heard cuz it culda sold more if people cared bout real rap but nowdays they listen to fagets like yung joc and tht bitch jiibs and them muhfukas will sell 20 million wen dey cds suck dick and can kiss my ass we need to fukin go bak to real rap like xzibit is makin who agrees wit me....fuk fake rap like jibbs yung joc gunit and all dah bad ass shit

i might get bannded for wat i said but fuk it i said wat i wnted to say pz

westkoastanostra

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2006, 11:32:57 PM »
20,000 and he's indie right?  well he did better than daz....cause daz was mainstream

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2006, 12:06:30 AM »
20,000 and he's indie right?  well he did better than daz....cause daz was mainstream

well Xzibit did have more promotion.... and Xzibit >> Daz obviously

same people that laughed at Daz need to laugh at Xzibit too.... shit, Too Short's wack cd sold 40,000 first week

Xzibit had more promotion that him too

youngmessnucca

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2006, 07:26:04 AM »
X is hosting Sukka Free Sunday next week. That way, more people will find out he's got something out there.

kingwell

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2006, 07:36:13 AM »
LOL @ This thread.  X GETS HIS RESPECT.   IN CASE U HAVEN'T NOTICED HE IS SELLING MUSIC HERE.  If the people ain't feeling it, they ain't buying it.  Regardless of if they respect him.