Author Topic: Death-row prisoner gets pregnant in solitary  (Read 244 times)

da flayboyant 2

Death-row prisoner gets pregnant in solitary
« on: October 12, 2006, 08:41:54 AM »
HANOI (Reuters) - A death-row inmate held in solitary confinement in Vietnam for almost a year is pregnant and is seeking a pardon to give birth, a newspaper reported on Thursday.

The Lao Dong (Labour) newspaper quoted a police doctor as saying tests in September confirmed that convicted heroin trafficker Nguyen Thi Oanh, 39, was then 11 weeks pregnant.

The report said it was the first time that a death-row prisoner had become pregnant in Vietnam and that police were investigating how it had happened.

Oanh's husband was serving a jail sentence at another prison in another province, the newspaper said.

Oanh was due to face a firing squad this year after losing her appeal against the death sentence she received last year for possession of a billion dong ($63,000) worth of heroin.

Trafficking more than 600 grams of heroin in Vietnam is punishable by death or life imprisonment.

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyid=2006-10-12T132441Z_01_HAN81349_RTRUKOC_0_US-VIETNAM-PREGNANCY.xml&src=rss

Chief

Re: Death-row prisoner gets pregnant in solitary
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 08:50:27 AM »
sperm smuggling... now that is fucking smart...

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 08:59:01 AM »

conjugal visits baby..

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 12:19:32 PM »
or a C-O feedin her comfort dick
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 05:42:04 PM »

thats wut im thinkin, and i betchu her crazy ass vietnamese husband is comin for that nigga as we speak....  LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 05:56:00 PM »
 :whistle:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 02:04:59 AM »

thats wut im thinkin, and i betchu her crazy ass vietnamese husband is comin for that nigga as we speak....  LOL

isnt her husband locked up? my theory is they used a message pigeon... i'll let you all use your imaginations  :-X

Citizen-Y

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 05:45:43 AM »
that kid is going to be the hardest rapper alive

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2006, 10:19:03 AM »
LOL. They kill people for drugs?

Chief

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2006, 10:20:24 AM »

you serious? a whole bunch of australians are up for death penalty... theres even a movie about the shit, forgot what it's called though..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2006, 10:29:47 AM »

you serious? a whole bunch of australians are up for death penalty... theres even a movie about the shit, forgot what it's called though..

Word...I know they do a whole lot of fucked up shit in the stricter countries, but it's just amazing every time I hear about it...The government killing people over drugs is just sickening to me and makes no sense whatsoever.

Chief

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2006, 10:35:08 AM »

Word...I know they do a whole lot of fucked up shit in the stricter countries, but it's just amazing every time I hear about it...The government killing people over drugs is just sickening to me and makes no sense whatsoever.

yeah shit got out of hand when some of the bali bombers didnt get death...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2006, 11:06:25 AM »

exactly....were are lucky to live in the US

The Best of 3 Worlds