Author Topic: Fasting(Ramadan) is Over!  (Read 360 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Fasting(Ramadan) is Over!
« on: October 22, 2006, 11:31:14 PM »
30 days later, 12 lbs lighter, im still breathing bitches.  happy eid, to all my malcolm x followers.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sikotic™

Re: Fasting(Ramadan) is Over!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 12:35:50 AM »
That's gotta be hard to do. Props to all the Mulsims up in here.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 10:02:18 AM »
yeah true, props to the muslims that actually went through with it... isnt it only one meal per day? i'd be suicide bombing if i was on 1 meal per day, thats for sure...

Narrator

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 11:54:40 AM »
Haha, stupid muh'fuckas following what Muhammad said...y'all need to stop listening to him and focus on what Allah REALLY taught the GODs.  It is not necesary for you to make yourself suffer as a test of your comittment; if you are a GOD (which the white people and towelheads aren't), Allah has given you full control.  It is YOUR job to familiarize yourself with today's Mathematics and enlighten yourself so that you can maximize your own divine abilities.  Stop listening to what some false prophet from 1000s of years ago said and recognize that you aren't submissive to anyone but yourself...you are GOD, Blackman, be GOD.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 12:13:03 PM »
Eid Mubarak (Happy Eid) to everybody

im still fasting todaya s my sect is commerating Eid tomorrow

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2006, 03:42:44 PM »
i think bryan quit, hes been quiet recently, or he died

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2006, 05:09:04 PM »
or other. stop snitchin

Narrator

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2006, 05:50:00 PM »

Well, I warned him that converting to Islam wasn't going to spare him from the GODs' wrath against the devils.

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2006, 06:18:57 PM »
^your gimmick isnt funny, its just painful at this point, find a new way to be a pain in the ass

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2006, 10:56:45 PM »
30 days later, 12 lbs lighter, im still breathing bitches.  happy eid, to all my malcolm x followers.   8)

Congratulations brother, and may Allah accept our fasting.  May he allow us to derive the full benefits of the fast, gratitude towards Allah (Shakur), forgiveness of sins, greater consciousness of Allah, improved self-control and self-restraint, and reliance on Allah as our sustainer.

Eid Mubarek to all the Muslims at the forum.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2006, 11:13:52 PM »
Haha, stupid muh'fuckas following what Muhammad said...y'all need to stop listening to him and focus on what Allah REALLY taught the GODs.  It is not necesary for you to make yourself suffer as a test of your comittment; if you are a GOD (which the white people and towelheads aren't), Allah has given you full control.  It is YOUR job to familiarize yourself with today's Mathematics and enlighten yourself so that you can maximize your own divine abilities.  Stop listening to what some false prophet from 1000s of years ago said and recognize that you aren't submissive to anyone but yourself...you are GOD, Blackman, be GOD.

Malcolm X fasted, thats all i need to know.

Congratulations brother, and may Allah accept our fasting.  May he allow us to derive the full benefits of the fast, gratitude towards Allah (Shakur), forgiveness of sins, greater consciousness of Allah, improved self-control and self-restraint, and reliance on Allah as our sustainer.

Eid Mubarek to all the Muslims at the forum.

ya bro, right back at ya man.   8)

yeah true, props to the muslims that actually went through with it... isnt it only one meal per day? i'd be suicide bombing if i was on 1 meal per day, thats for sure...

:baseballbat:   ... >:(  ... ;D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Chief

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2006, 11:20:04 PM »
^what exactly do you do for rammadan? no sex, no food, is that right? i remember tech mentioning something about it, but i cant be assed lookin it up..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2006, 11:25:32 PM »
^what exactly do you do for rammadan? no sex, no food, is that right? i remember tech mentioning something about it, but i cant be assed lookin it up..

basically the things that i didnt do during ramadan that i normally would do:

fuck a bitch, smoke weed, drink alcahol, and steal from walgreens.

ill let Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! to explain with more dept because he probably knows way more than me.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Chief

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2006, 11:33:37 PM »

ill let Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! to explain with more dept because he probably knows way more than me.

oh shit, so you drink alcohol? i know alot of muslims that drink alcohol, but dont eat pork ???

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2006, 11:35:27 PM »

oh shit, so you drink alcohol? i know alot of muslims that drink alcohol, but dont eat pork ???
fuck swine, shit was made to defeat colored people.   >:(

yea, im pretty bad during the non ramadan months.   :-\

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!