Author Topic: Fasting(Ramadan) is Over!  (Read 357 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Fasting(Ramadan) is Over!
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2006, 11:51:49 PM »

fuck swine, shit was made to defeat colored people.   >:(

It defeats me like twice a week

I feel the heart disease coming :'(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2006, 11:57:27 PM »
^what exactly do you do for rammadan? no sex, no food, is that right? i remember tech mentioning something about it, but i cant be assed lookin it up..

basically the things that i didnt do during ramadan that i normally would do:

fuck a bitch, smoke weed, drink alcahol, and steal from walgreens.

ill let Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! to explain with more dept because he probably knows way more than me.
lol wut do u steal from walgreens?

Chief

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2006, 04:02:26 AM »
^ 5-0

Narrator

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2006, 04:56:43 AM »
Malcolm X fasted, thats all i need to know.

Which means that he never discovered his real potential as a GOD.  GODs don't need to fast; Allah made us divine.

Congratulations brother, and may Allah accept our fasting.  May he allow us to derive the full benefits of the fast, gratitude towards Allah (Shakur), forgiveness of sins, greater consciousness of Allah, improved self-control and self-restraint, and reliance on Allah as our sustainer.

Eid Mubarek to all the Muslims at the forum.

Benefits?  What benefits?  Allah is laughing at you right for thinking you're gonna be spared by us when the revolution comes.  Allah told us to kill all crackers, Muslim or not.

So fast all you want...you still can't run from Judgment Day, or from the Kalashnikov rounds that will be rained upon you then.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 04:58:48 AM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2006, 07:40:59 AM »
technically some of the things mentioned aren't allowed anyways.

during the actual fast we arent allowed to eat, drink, smoke, have sex, and should heavily avoid swearing and listening to music...basically try and better ourselves and control temptations and appreciate things more; also try and help people who are less fortunate than us like people in third-world countries, etc etc.

after Ramadhan, we should try keeping those things up minus the eating and drinking (not alcohol, but water, juice, etc)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2006, 11:46:02 AM »
Malcolm X fasted, thats all i need to know.

Which means that he never discovered his real potential as a GOD.  GODs don't need to fast; Allah made us divine.

Congratulations brother, and may Allah accept our fasting.  May he allow us to derive the full benefits of the fast, gratitude towards Allah (Shakur), forgiveness of sins, greater consciousness of Allah, improved self-control and self-restraint, and reliance on Allah as our sustainer.

Eid Mubarek to all the Muslims at the forum.

Benefits?  What benefits?  Allah is laughing at you right for thinking you're gonna be spared by us when the revolution comes.  Allah told us to kill all crackers, Muslim or not.

So fast all you want...you still can't run from Judgment Day, or from the Kalashnikov rounds that will be rained upon you then.

how are we divine?  you consider yourslef to be god.   :laugh:

kill all the crackas?  i feel where you are coming from dogg, ive had horrible experinces with racisim at the hands of whites, but because of some doesnt mean that they are all like that.  believe me, some stupid shiet has happen to me.  but, i cant really knock you because i dont know what the fuck youve gone through.  ill ride on bush with you if you plannin on it.   ;)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Narrator

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2006, 12:04:33 PM »
how are we divine?  you consider yourslef to be god.   :laugh:

Yes.  Allah told me that I am Blackman, the Original Man, and that I was created in His image.  As a Poor Righteous Teacher, I have tapped into my divine powers by learning today's Mathematics.  Thus, I am submissive to no-one but myself.  That is how Allah wishes it to be...not this towelhead bullshit of fasting for 30 days or praying 5 times a day facing East.

kill all the crackas?  i feel where you are coming from dogg, ive had horrible experinces with racisim at the hands of whites, but because of some doesnt mean that they are all like that.  believe me, some stupid shiet has happen to me.  but, i cant really knock you because i dont know what the fuck youve gone through.  ill ride on bush with you if you plannin on it.   ;)

What have I gone through?  Well, Allah came to us in the late-1960s and told us that He wanted us to kill all the devils.  I am just doing what Allah told me to do.  White devil is inherently devilish and cannot be reformed.  For that, he shall have to perish on Judgment Day.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2006, 05:04:13 PM »
^ 5-0
fuck u nigga i aint no cop, and wutsup with this bumpy nigga speakin like he's muslim when he's really a jew?

Narrator

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2006, 06:38:42 PM »
wutsup with this bumpy nigga speakin like he's muslim when he's really a jew?

You must be confusing me with Now I Know.

I am neither Muslim or Jewish.  I am a Poor Righteous Teacher, a GOD.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2006, 08:57:57 PM »
^what exactly do you do for rammadan? no sex, no food, is that right? i remember tech mentioning something about it, but i cant be assed lookin it up..

basically the things that i didnt do during ramadan that i normally would do:

fuck a bitch, smoke weed, drink alcahol, and steal from walgreens.

ill let Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! to explain with more dept because he probably knows way more than me.
lol wut do u steal from walgreens?

you from the bay, you know what im talkin about.   ;)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2006, 01:07:47 AM »

You were doing fine explaining it.

The only thing I would mention as a reminder to myself is that, although there are many worldly benefits achieved through fasting (improved health, concentration, self-control, consciousness, discipline, unity amongst men, sympathy for the poor)... one should not get strictly attatched to the percieved benefits of the fast, and one should instead be focused on performing the fast sincerely for the pleasure of Allah alone.   

The question was what exactly one is fasting from.  The obligatory portion of the fast which must be met by every Muslim, is that the Muslim does not eat, drink, or have sex from a period which can most easily be explained as sunrise to sunset, everday, for the whole lunar month of Ramadaan, which is from the sighting of the new moon, till the next new moon.

Additionally, fasting encourages that one learnes to love simplicity.  Simplicity unites the hearts, while vanity sows discenscion.  So we get by with less during the month of Ramadaan, we are more conscious of all the pathways to the heart, we gaurd our eyes from lust, we gaurd are toungues from useless talk, we gaurd our ears from hearing useless talk... and we reserve the time for reading Qu'ran and serving others.  The month of Ramadaan is the month in which the Qu'ran was revealed.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chief

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2006, 04:40:37 AM »
^so you can eat as much as you want/have as much sex as you want after sunset?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2006, 04:51:55 AM »
^so you can eat as much as you want/have as much sex as you want after sunset?

yes, you can, and you wouldn't be breaking any rules.  However, it is encouraged however to be simple and moderate, and the way Muslims generally break their fast and the way Muhammad (pbuh) broke his fast was just with some dates and some water.  The Prophet always warned against doing things in excess, he said to keep our "backs straight and stomachs light".  Meaning we would keep our backs straight by not overwhelming ourselves with worldly encumbrances, and our stomachs light by staying away from indulgence. 

This life is short, like a trip from one side of the river to the other side.  If you put too many items in your boat you will sink, you only need what is necassary to get to the other side.  We come from our Creator and we return to our Creator.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 04:56:17 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2006, 12:28:44 PM »
a belated eid mubarak to all the muslims here...hope your fasts and prayers were accepted
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll