Author Topic: About this board  (Read 607 times)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: About this board
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2001, 02:49:51 PM »
oh n when u putt my name in all those shits , pleez ad the c pleez... it's aight if u reduce it to slickk but ad the c.... Thank ya'll
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Big BpG

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2001, 02:52:44 PM »

ummm actually you got your posts deleted becuase you DID go over board (weather you relise it or not) and it saved the trouble of having 10920349823048234324 post disagreement with slikk and big bpg about snoop VS the row, you and mack 11 are big deathrow dick rider and same with slikk and big bpg....shit doesn't mix well, they got JUST as many posts deleted as you

and if you don't like what's being talked about here talk about other GOOD west coast artists like cypress hill, too short, mac mall, deliquent habbits, brotha lynch, black eyed peas, del, or diolated peoples...and stop  adding salt to the wound by OVERCOMPISATING for deathrow

I know you're a MOD and all, but ummm.... I think if you delete a post just because its about Deathrow and they posted it, then its unnecessary...  I'm going to have come views on a such a situation... I'll delete a post if it's ridiculous and out of control with disses... and don't call us, including them dick ridas, yes i know I did, but it was in return of a comment they made... I'll show total respect for them, if they do the same... we all have our opinions and i'm not going to riticule them on that, i might disagree, but i'm not going to diss

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2001, 02:56:50 PM »

i might disagree, but i'm not going to diss

-Big BpG

true
gives me dopeness"                                   

Big BpG

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2001, 02:57:09 PM »

yeah thats only 2 groupe , but theres some fo dr.dre some fo micheal jackson , some fo bones thugs, but why is bpg n me , n the 2 others are pointed over all this... anyways i don'T see anything wrong  n why post got deleted , i ain't bitching about my post deleted but the reason given , thats why the board is made for  :'(

That's a good point... we get viewed as " Snoop Dogg " dick ridaz, but we could say the same for other people, only they don't like Snoop... we have MJ fans, bone fans and crazy fans for 2pac... there is no need to call them dick ridaz... were fans, I show no more love for Snoop that I do for the fork I eat with... it's a hobby, I like rap, Snoop's of course my favorite rapper... everyone has a favorite, it just seems like having Snoop be it is overzealous... and overall this "dickriding" shit needs to stop... you guys make it seem like I jack off and cum to Snoop pictures... when all I do is look at them like everyone else... you guys may not keep them, but hey... I'll have a cool little collection when I'm dead... all is well here

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2001, 08:31:29 PM »
man.... posts should not be deleted just because you think they might cause trouble.... ok.. its obvious that you_all_dick_ridas seems to be hell bent on causing trouble... but i'm hearing too much of this over moderation shit recently - from many quarters.

when shit gets outta control thats the time to moderate.... the board is supposed to be for open discussion, no wonder people have been moaning that all we've been talking about is snoop & dre if someones been deleting any (wc) shit that doesnt put them in good light ???

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2001, 08:34:28 PM »

man.... posts should not be deleted just because you think they might cause trouble.... ok.. its obvious that you_all_dick_ridas seems to be hell bent on causing trouble... but i'm hearing too much of this over moderation shit recently - from many quarters.

when shit gets outta control thats the time to moderate.... the board is supposed to be for open discussion, no wonder people have been moaning that all we've been talking about is snoop & dre if someones been deleting any (wc) shit that doesnt put them in good light ???

true n true fo b geezy's one too
gives me dopeness"                                   

ToNe1904

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2001, 09:08:25 PM »
whats the point in deleting sumthin because its offensive? i mean, if it has to do with rap music. since when has rap music believed in censorship?! but tha board does?? how iz that? i heard sum1 say SLikk had a post deleated for sayin Snoop was as great as Pac?? wtf???? so u can be deleated for goin against Pac? or....for just not saying pac is tha greatest?? let me know!! Cus if voicing yur opinionz on here is sumthin that isnt allowed....then why be here?

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2001, 12:48:45 AM »

whats the point in deleting sumthin because its offensive? i mean, if it has to do with rap music. since when has rap music believed in censorship?! but tha board does?? how iz that? i heard sum1 say SLikk had a post deleated for sayin Snoop was as great as Pac?? wtf???? so u can be deleated for goin against Pac? or....for just not saying pac is tha greatest?? let me know!! Cus if voicing yur opinionz on here is sumthin that isnt allowed....then why be here?

what the fuck.. right now this is pissing me off... i'm beginning to see that these rumours are more widespread.. now i've had a few groups of people in the past pointing the finger in various directions.. but u gotta understand i cant act without proof.. i'm not happy shits being deleted like this.. whats the solution? - no moderators??

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2001, 05:52:12 AM »

what the fuck.. right now this is pissing me off... i'm beginning to see that these rumours are more widespread.. now i've had a few groups of people in the past pointing the finger in various directions.. but u gotta understand i cant act without proof.. i'm not happy shits being deleted like this.. whats the solution? - no moderators??

no dissing....but seriously, you only NEED 2 MODERATERS not 5(ridiculous) one from the u.s. and one from the u.k. (people that are always in here)would sound fair and right and i guarntee you that the complains would decrease......

ToNe1904

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2001, 07:15:29 AM »
we gotta have moderators sumwhat. i jus think its crazee, that tha people that can delete yur post, are the same people that can argue n disagree with u. i mean, its like playin basketball....n the other team can make up tha rulez as u play. but who knowz, i havent had a prollem, yet. so i cant say. but im jus readin what everone else is writing so who knowz when i will...

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2001, 07:22:35 AM »
ya i know man, but u cant expect the moderators to not post at all... there have also been allegations of mods doctoring/deleting posts to make themselves look good.

i cant check up on that, unless i see it happen with my own eyes.

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2001, 07:24:39 AM »

Oversea I'm not here to cause any trouble at all. I'm just here to chat about west coast music. I recall it was a debate aboutSuge/snoop last laugh and I notice since me and Mack 11 were stating facts about to how was Suge gonna have the last laugh we were deleted. A few other post of ours were deleted. Was it because we Death Row fans? I also notice who ever did it kept the Snoop post from a few in that thread and on top of that I never dissed anyone. About my name I feel my name shouldn't have anything to do with my post being deleted. Look at Mack 11 name he also got deleted because he only made valid points and the mod we were debating with got angry and deleted the post.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2001, 07:26:44 AM »
naww the mods are aight , maybe we can fix the problem by puttin on some rules or some, like if it ridiculous , as no point , etc
gives me dopeness"                                   

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2001, 07:28:49 AM »

ya i know man, but u cant expect the moderators to not post at all... there have also been allegations of mods doctoring/deleting posts to make themselves look good.

i cant check up on that, unless i see it happen with my own eyes.

I think you should look into finding less bias mods. Big BPG even though he's a Snoop Dogg fan he is fair and don't go around deleting everything. It was mainly the Bigjakedoggydogg kid going around gettng upset at me and Mack 11. So ys he is a bias mod.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2001, 07:46:09 AM »

Oversea I'm not here to cause any trouble at all. I'm just here to chat about west coast music. I recall it was a debate aboutSuge/snoop last laugh and I notice since me and Mack 11 were stating facts about to how was Suge gonna have the last laugh we were deleted. A few other post of ours were deleted. Was it because we Death Row fans? I also notice who ever did it kept the Snoop post from a few in that thread and on top of that I never dissed anyone. About my name I feel my name shouldn't have anything to do with my post being deleted. Look at Mack 11 name he also got deleted because he only made valid points and the mod we were debating with got angry and deleted the post.

so , what u mean is that u and mack11 are straightin facts and that b geezy n me are sayin bullshits, if i read well thats why i digg, anyways
gives me dopeness"