Author Topic: Conversation that I had with a Republican Christian Missionary the other day....  (Read 112 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I ran into him in a clothing store at the mall.. anyway.. here's how it went...

First the guy began by telling me how the Bible had foretold all these signs of the day of judgement.  He asked me if I knew about Freemasonry and the Illuminati, One World Government and all that stuff.  He told me that soon enough they would start putting a chip in people that would be their identification and means of commerce.  He said Christians were the only ones who were going to be aware of these things and they would be the only ones staging a resistance. 

Anyway, I flipped the script on him. So I started asking him how Bush was related to all of this.  He said, "Ohhh he's in on all of it, he's in on it on the top levels."   So then I said, "So how come Bush's strongest support group is the Christian right...aren't they also the ones who are against the coming of a One World Government, which you said Bush is a major player in?"

He couldn't think of any way to answer without sounding like a coward and a hypocrite, so he chose to go on for the next 5 minutes preaching about the ills of abortion, as if that one issue alone provided a justification for throwing his unequivocal support towards George Bush.

...then he asked me how I felt about Jesus Christ.  I told him I was a Muslim, and that we don't ascribe any devinity to any human being, however, that we do place Jesus on the same level as Muhammad; as a Prophet.

Then he asked me if I was a "peaceful Muslim".  He quickly went on and told me he couldn't understand how Muslims were killing people in the name of God, and I told them that I couldn't understand how United States Soldiers were killing people in Iraq just to get some money for college.

Anyway... at the end we shook hands and smiled and both went on our seperate ways.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 12:21:55 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

Are you saying you want to convert to christianity now and finally be at peace with your dad bryan? good job buddy, maybe there's hope for you after all.  :halo:

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
What is the need to come into every post and write ignorant statements? Do you get satisify yourself by bashing people on the internet for no reason? Seriously now what is the point? Conservative, Republicans are very misguided people. Just as bad as the Muslim extremist groups.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How bout leaving everyone to his own faith if that's what makes them happy?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
I tell it how it is. Everyone should respect each others faith.

J Bananas

^ I disagree. muslims are ruining the world, or atleast the parts they control, g dub should just say fuck his approval ratings and wipe out the middle east before his term is up. that would get rid of the holy land for christians jews and muslims, then they would all have to start over.

Sikotic™

Then he asked me if I was a "peaceful Muslim".  He quickly went on and told me he couldn't understand how Muslims were killing people in the name of God
HAHA, homeboy forgot about a little something known as the Crusades.

Its good to hear you guys shook hands at the end.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

Infinite's making this story up, just like he made up that story about being harassed by dudes for being Muslim and that other one about how he couldn't get some other white kids to appreciate Common.  Or that time when he said he didn't know what a passport was before he became a Muslim.

It is important for him to lie in order to convince himself he's so much better off being a Muslim, even though the truth is that his life is just as pathetic and shitty as it was when his pops used to whip his ass.