Author Topic: The Prophets... and those who inherit their message  (Read 115 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
The Prophets... and those who inherit their message
« on: October 25, 2006, 12:32:56 AM »
How great were the Prophets? 

Today, someone can become a leader by possessing great wealth.  They use their wealth as a means of influence in the realm of life and politics.  There have also been Kings throughout history, in this way power was often passed down from father to son or to the nearest relative/next of kin.  We also see poloticians, who often derive their power through aquiring the votes or confidence of the common people.  They are voted into a position of power and influence.

But how great were the Prophets, that they were actually chosen by Allah to do their work.  And their influence was founded upon the fact that they called others towards Allah in word and deed.  All of their acts were done for seeking the pleasure of Allah and not for wordly gain.  Although there are many physical and material benefits for this type of effort (knowledge, self-control, healthy conscience) they were not seeking any benefit other than gaining the pleasure of Allah.

As Muslims we love all the Prophets (Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad, etc., 100's of thousands, in various nations, places and times, known and unknown, pbut).  We make no distinction amongst the Prophets, however we know that Muhammad (pbuh) is the seal of the Prophets.  So after him there are no more Prophets.  So the burden of the message is upon us.  It is up to us to call humanity towards Oneness in worshipping the Oneness of the Creator (Allah).  This is the highest effort one can do in their lives.  If this effort is taken with the intention of rectifying one's ownself and not for the purpose of counting the faults of others (which is the pride of knowledge)... then, with the correct intention the reward is eternal pleasure in the hereafter for those that embark on this effort.   
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 12:35:05 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

Re: The Prophets... and those who inherit their message
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 12:34:22 AM »
terrorist.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 05:58:35 AM »
The prophets were definatly ahead of there time in wisdom. The people were so primitive back then that they worshipped the prophet and not the message the prophet was conveying. A great man said "The prophets were pointing the way forward, but they just kept staring at thier finger." I commend the prophets for being so helpful to humanities progress.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 06:03:14 AM »
prophets are pimps.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

dexter

Narrator

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2006, 07:15:01 PM »
however we know that Muhammad (pbuh) is the seal of the Prophets.  So after him there are no more Prophets. 

WRONG...Clarance 13X is the seal of the Prophets.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 11:14:36 AM »
lol
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"