Author Topic: Good things in this life should only be viewed as gifts from Allah...  (Read 225 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
The good things we recieve in this life should only be viewed as gifts from Allah.  They should be treated as you would treat a gift, and one should always remind oneself about the origion of the gift which is from none other than Allah.  Allah created all things and all conditions, so it is through Allah that everything is gained.  It is not through our own unique qualities but rather it is through Allah and he is the only thing that is truly unique and unlike anything that exists within his creation.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

Re: Good things in this life should only be viewed as gifts from Allah...
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 12:52:20 AM »
I am offended by your oppressive religious propaganda at this decent socio-political forum and call for a ban, Seer it's on you but he's gone overboard with this stuff

Chief

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 04:42:41 AM »
i could see that happening, sometimes shit gets so bad, then all of a sudden you get thrown a rubber ducky that keeps you afloat, sometimes i do say to myself thank god...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 05:42:56 AM »
If I view the good things as gifts from God, then I'd have to regard the bad things as stuff that God hooked me up with as well... and then I'd have to hate that sucker. You can't have it both ways. What the fuck, something bad happens, it's because of the awesome free will that he gave us and shit. Something good happens, it's a gift from him. Not our own work, no, a fucking gift from him. Get the fuck outta here.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 05:51:43 AM by 7even the Arch Mage »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 06:19:03 AM »
 Your actions and the consequences you get for your action are your own fault. The gifts that you got yourself are indeed gifts that you help yourself get. No one is controlling what anybody does. There is no supernatural force guiding people to do certain things. Bad things happen because either you fail to prevent them to happen, or it is an accident caused by human error. Say your mother dies of cancer, you don't blame some imaginary supernatural force. It happened because she failed to prevent it from happening by not smoking and eating a poor diet, or maybe she had a genetic mutation from carcinogens from her environment.

Chief

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 10:10:30 AM »
If I view the good things as gifts from God, then I'd have to regard the bad things as stuff that God hooked me up with as well... and then I'd have to hate that sucker. You can't have it both ways. What the fuck, something bad happens, it's because of the awesome free will that he gave us and shit. Something good happens, it's a gift from him. Not our own work, no, a fucking gift from him. Get the fuck outta here.

yeah i also got thinkin, what about the people that dont have shit? is their only gift from god being granted life then living in mysery?

XaNdEr

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 10:47:14 AM »
I am offended by your oppressive religious propaganda at this decent socio-political forum and call for a ban, Seer it's on you but he's gone overboard with this stuff

i co-sign this time....take that bullshit outta here, its like ur here to make me a allah believer, aint gonna happen sonny

Narrator

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 11:44:14 AM »
The good things we recieve in this life should only be viewed as gifts from Allah.  They should be treated as you would treat a gift, and one should always remind oneself about the origion of the gift which is from none other than Allah.  Allah created all things and all conditions, so it is through Allah that everything is gained.  It is not through our own unique qualities but rather it is through Allah and he is the only thing that is truly unique and unlike anything that exists within his creation.

WRONG.  The only gift Allah gives Blackmen is divine wisdom and strength.  But we are the masters of ourselves and use our knowledge of today's Mathematics to employ our full potential as divine beings.  Allah does not need to give us anything.

Of course, as a devil, were you made inherently devilish.  Allah does not give you anything as gifts because you are evil.  Whatever good things you get in life, are just what Yakub has allowed you to have and that which Allah does not control.  But it makes no difference...in the end, you gotta die and us GODS shall rain hot lead down upon you.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 12:27:39 PM »

Me? Im offending by some of the idiots that freely make posts here that insult my intelligence. But this forum wouldnt be as fun with half of its members gone,now would it?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2006, 05:00:05 PM »
offended? by what?, eat a dick, that should offend you. you guys who come in here saying im offended by this offended by that remind me of 30 year old moms with 5-6 year olds

now on the subject, I think 7even has a good point I want to see a reply to that Infinite.

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2006, 05:08:08 PM »
^i do not care for your response or the los angeles lakers, take that cocksmoker

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2006, 05:27:29 PM »
i got a couple of good things recently (non-materialistic items) so im viewing them as Eid gifts from All-h

anythime anything negative happens, i view it as a test from Him

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Chief

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006, 02:56:27 AM »
offended? by what?, eat a dick, that should offend you. you guys who come in here saying im offended by this offended by that remind me of 30 year old moms with 5-6 year olds

now on the subject, I think 7even has a good point I want to see a reply to that Infinite.

^hahaha i'll send you $5 if he replies to that with a well constructed argument.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2006, 11:43:01 AM »
guys if we did not have bad with good then how could we really love what is good?How could we understand that someone up in heaven has it good for us,I think it is the devil that hooks you up with bad sh** and God that hooks upi with something good
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"