Author Topic: just spotted my first wii banner... in a ps3 article lol!  (Read 996 times)

Don Seer

Re: just spotted my first wii banner... in a ps3 article lol!
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2006, 12:48:44 PM »
lol...

there are a couple people here excited about it.. i guess we think we can see the potential.. finally something different!

i was promised my VR in the 80s dammit.. i want it already!   ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2006, 01:40:03 PM »
LMAO...I definitely feel Sub on this shit.

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2006, 02:02:42 PM »

and there aren't FOUR posts about ONE game (pro evo soccer)?

why not complaining about that?

you guys bitch when sections are empty, and bitch when people make posts.. can't do right!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2006, 02:07:32 PM »
^^Dude, this board almost moves faster than the main section...How much shit can there possibly be to discuss about a video gaming system? Not complaining at all, I could give a FUCK, I just found it funny how this board was moving so rapidly due to all the happy ass Nintendo peeps...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2006, 02:16:02 PM »

leave the happy people be!

wwiiiiiiiiii will wiiiiiii will rock you!  (lol)

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2006, 04:40:50 PM »

you guys bitch when sections are empty, and bitch when people make posts.. can't do right!

Actually, I think that is fucking ridiculous also lol, the first thread about it had all of the info in it that the others have, before the others were even posted lol.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2006, 06:14:35 PM »
ok

1-that banner is ugly
2-first time i hear/see about wii ... wtfs that crap
3-you all need to die

thx for reading me
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2006, 07:14:36 PM »
^LOL!

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2006, 09:11:00 PM »
But does every little nugget of info about the wii/some random crappy wii game/advertisements/promo materials in stores  warrant a new thread acting like its the cure for cancer?

Does 1 more post ruin your life little boy?  Here's a good idea... don't fucking read it.  Did you go read the newest keystyle in the keystyle forum?  Probably not.  You don't have to read every post, some will not pertain to you.  Go away, big boys are talking. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2006, 09:14:10 PM »

That's because they're both BITCHES.  BITCHES bitch.  It actually affects their life when you or I talk about something they don't like.  Think about the power we have over these assholes.  I actually upset him by talking about something fun.  Him seeing me or you having a good time is disastorous to him because he idolizes me.  His life is full of misery and when his idol is having a good time he would like to attack it and make me down on his level, misery loves company.  Ever known a drug addict?  All they try to do is get other people to become drug addicts. 

Fuck the haters, The wii's a fucking AWESOME system, immature faggots like those two would never see the potential, they have no light in their life so everything looks gloomy. 

GO WII!!!

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2006, 09:29:51 PM »
But does every little nugget of info about the wii/some random crappy wii game/advertisements/promo materials in stores  warrant a new thread acting like its the cure for cancer?

Does 1 more post ruin your life little boy?  Here's a good idea... don't fucking read it.  Did you go read the newest keystyle in the keystyle forum?  Probably not.  You don't have to read every post, some will not pertain to you.  Go away, big boys are talking. 

Its just plain stupid how EVERY SINGLE GAME and EVERY SINGLE DETAIL has a whole new thread pop up on here when there are actual great games being released for systems that are, how can I say this............on store shelves? When there are multiple threads about which wii accessories you will be buying on launch day, wii sports, and other shit that really isnt a big deal, it gets FUCKING ANNOYING when you realize that other great games are days from release and no one mentions anything about them because all of you dickheads are too fucking concerned about what god damn colors the fucking wii will be released in.

You can talk about nintendo all you want, do whatever makes you happy, but when this fucking thing is released it better cure cancer and give me the ability to form diamonds in the palm of my hand from lump of coal. Otherwise this system will never meet the hype you bastards are building up for it.

Just for the record, the Wii will probably be a great system, i've never said anything against it.

And how the fuck are you my idol? lmao, I haven't talked to you in 2-3 years.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 09:31:31 PM by I Am The Anton »

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2006, 11:11:42 PM »
Damn, I've never seen someone make their own nose brown as much as Trauma...I bet the first thing he does when he gets the system is see if his dick fits in the control pannel outlet...

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2006, 06:25:54 AM »
Just letting yall know, I saw who posted the last few comments and scrolled by without reading it.  You'll have to get somebody I respect to translate, Bitches like you be getting no airplay, lol. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2006, 09:29:22 AM »
^^Stop tossing your salad, son...I don't know shit about all these knew video gaming systems, but if this Wii shit doesn't shoot out ultraviolet laser beams and doesn't possess the cure for cancer in its manual, that shit will be a let-down because of your punk ass...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 09:34:13 AM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2006, 09:33:12 AM »

Bitches like you be getting no airplay

^^LMFAO