Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - FUCK SUGE KNIGHT!!! YES!!!!!  (Read 3398 times)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: Snoop Dogg - FUCK SUGE KNIGHT!!! YES!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2001, 07:38:26 PM »

chino dissed 2pac.....and basically that was the wrong thing to do...............chino got some serious heat......and he fell off fast.....................

Snoop..is at a level......above Crooked.......Crooked....can have the badest diss song of all time......but u know what...it wont make him a dime....cause it wont sell a dime.....damn.............since Snoop has been off of death row.........he has reached higher and higher status.....nuff said.......
and for those that say Snoop didnt come hard....come on now...did u really expect him to come really hard?   how often..if ever has snoop came hard???? that isnt his style.......snoop is the laid back weed smokin.....mc that we all and most of us love...........he had some disses on the chronic...but even those were smooth disses..not hard disses......

the only true hard diss i can think of that Snoop did was when he was on No Limit...and him and DAZ dissed Lil C style..and swoop G..........but P didnt release the song...

good, is it me or u were gone fo a while ??? welcome back dogg :'(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2001, 07:44:00 PM »
hey dogg..whats up...

yeah ive been gone for a min..............havent even been on the internet.......for a grip.....first time online for me in a looooooooooooooong time.....had to take care of some business........................
also had to take care of some things for my daughter.........and i had to get my Party On Last WEEK....my B day was on Nov.26th...........but i am   just stoppin by for a quick min...should be here...for awhile..but i might have to bounce for awhile again...................

but thanks partna.......glad to be back...
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2001, 07:46:15 PM »
say word !!

[size=200]Happy Birthday!![/size]
crip style, ya know  8)

gives me dopeness"                                   

Quadruple OG

« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2001, 03:42:51 AM »
I see, but there are two difference between Chino/Pac and a POSSIBLE Snoop/Crooked beef.  Chino used the raped in jail rumor, which any person regardless would take to heart, and two, Chino dissed Pac when he was dead.  Those 2 reasons were why Chino has caught a lot of heat.

Snoop isn't untouchable in the game right now, believe it or not.  He has fallen off musically since his departure from Death Row, and lyrically as well.  Snoop came tight with NL Top Dogg, but the rest of his albums have been garbage.  

This beef, IF it were to play out, would play out more like LL/Canibus, except with different results.  LL and Canibus worked together on that "1234" song, then LL chose to diss canibus.  Canibus ripped LL a new asshole on "2nd round ko".  The one difference is that Wyclef was backing up Canibus, and their styles clash.  Crooked I has Suge behind him, a businessman who knows how to sell a product if its hot.  Crooked I will sell, because he has lyrical appeal that is respected on the east coast, as well as the west.  Might not reach 2pac sales, but Crooked I will still sell.  How?  That's being figured out right now by Suge and other members of Tha Row.  

Remember, I said IF there's a beef.  Crooked I and Snoop were tight in the past, but also, Crooked said in an interview, if anyone disses Death Row, they diss Crooked I.  we'll have to see if this plays out.  Let's see if snoop has the balls to release it first before making assumptions.

Big BpG

« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2001, 04:47:14 AM »
Wheres everyone getting this CrookedI/Snoop beef from? The way I see it... Snoop is a true artist while CrookedI is just a dope MC... i'll take an artist anyday.

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

PLANT

« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2001, 12:50:10 PM »

Snoop came tight with NL Top Dogg, but the rest of his albums have been garbage.  

u seem like a bit of a hater man, the last meal was indeed a dope, fresh sound for a snoop album and also both eastsidaz albums have been straight heat....i think everyone can agree with me...i aint tryin to start contraversy but if u could give an explanation as to why his latest work had been garbage than that would be appreciated.
-peace

G2ThaV

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Take Out SUGE And Stomp Down Tha ROW!" - Eazy E
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2001, 10:53:36 AM »

He has fallen off musically since his departure from Death Row, and lyrically as well.  

I dont think hes fallen off , just doing things differently, working with different people, fuck he workn wif everyone now, he never comes off wack to me, he always droppn dopee verses everywhere. Tha Last Meal was tight , it was different but it was tight.
"Even If We All Get Murdered In Vegas, They Can't Fade Us" - Ice Cube

Quadruple OG

« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2001, 11:05:47 AM »

u seem like a bit of a hater man, the last meal was indeed a dope, fresh sound for a snoop album and also both eastsidaz albums have been straight heat....i think everyone can agree with me...i aint tryin to start contraversy but if u could give an explanation as to why his latest work had been garbage than that would be appreciated.
-peace

I think both The Eastsidaz albums were better than the non-Top Dogg albums.  "Da Game" was flat out wack.  Beats By the Pound didn't work with his flow.  The high point was that Daz and Soopafly were involved with a track.  My Reasons for hating on Tha Last Meal:

1. George Clinton junior aka Kokane was on way too many songs.  a couple of songs would have been decent, but he's all over the fuckin cd, ruining every song except for the first one.  He was nowhere to be found on NL Top Dogg, and the cd sounded tight.

2. the production was boring to me.  with the exception of a couple of beats, the production could have been a lot better.  Instead of Jelly Roll and Timbaland, he should have had LT produce some songs, as well as Soopafly, and maybe even Daz.  He could have also used DJ Quik and Ant Banks, since they produced some dope tracks for Top Dogg.  The lead single to that album ranks among the worst Snoop songs he has every done IMO.

3. Snoop's voice showed little emotion or range.  At times, his voice could have put me to sleep.  This also is partly due to some of the production.  This made that Master P/Magic/Snoop song more listenable, cuz at least the first 2 showed some emotion.

I did not feel the album.  The Eastsidaz albums had better beats, but the Super Crip thing got old quickly.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2001, 12:01:32 PM »

I think both The Eastsidaz albums were better than the non-Top Dogg albums.  "Da Game" was flat out wack.  Beats By the Pound didn't work with his flow.  The high point was that Daz and Soopafly were involved with a track.  My Reasons for hating on Tha Last Meal:

1. George Clinton junior aka Kokane was on way too many songs.  a couple of songs would have been decent, but he's all over the fuckin cd, ruining every song except for the first one.  He was nowhere to be found on NL Top Dogg, and the cd sounded tight.

2. the production was boring to me.  with the exception of a couple of beats, the production could have been a lot better.  Instead of Jelly Roll and Timbaland, he should have had LT produce some songs, as well as Soopafly, and maybe even Daz.  He could have also used DJ Quik and Ant Banks, since they produced some dope tracks for Top Dogg.  The lead single to that album ranks among the worst Snoop songs he has every done IMO.

3. Snoop's voice showed little emotion or range.  At times, his voice could have put me to sleep.  This also is partly due to some of the production.  This made that Master P/Magic/Snoop song more listenable, cuz at least the first 2 showed some emotion.

I did not feel the album.  The Eastsidaz albums had better beats, but the Super Crip thing got old quickly.
its ur choice but for most of the fans Tha last meal is a classic and Snoop said that he kept the best beat for his Dogghouse debut...and for tha Eastsidaz album its dope but the promotion suckks I do agree about that crip thang they should talk about other things

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2001, 12:10:56 PM »

I dont think hes fallen off , just doing things differently, working with different people, fuck he workn wif everyone now, he never comes off wack to me, he always droppn dopee verses everywhere. Tha Last Meal was tight , it was different but it was tight.

[size=200]AMEN[/size]
gives me dopeness"                                   

PLANT

« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2001, 12:58:56 PM »
thanks for the reply mack 11...but i still think you have your opinion and i have mine...i thought last meal was real fresh and a step up the ladder for snoops carreer...

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2001, 06:22:04 AM »
You always gon have your Snoop suporters and Row suporters....
But ya cant come out and say Last Meal was wack.Its by outa doubt snoops second best,easilly!!!Just becouse some people suck maad row dick,doesnt meen ya have to hate good music becouse your FAVOURITE record label hates Snoop`s guts.Thats flat out wack 2 me....
Lets just see what his next shiiieet has to offer.I can promise yall it will be tight.

G2ThaV

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Take Out SUGE And Stomp Down Tha ROW!" - Eazy E
« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2001, 07:46:21 PM »

Id say there will definetly be some diss directly towards Suge on his next album, an it should be dope , hopefully Dre will do some production on snoop next album. Lay Low on Last Meal was tight, i luv playn that shit in the car, nice bass!
"Even If We All Get Murdered In Vegas, They Can't Fade Us" - Ice Cube

Will_B

« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2010, 07:28:13 AM »
heres a link to the mp3

http://www.multimania.com/ludwigvjui/Snoop_Dogg_-_Fucc_Suge_Knight.mp3

(thx to G2_tha_V for hooking me up)

and the .nfo

rIPPER..: =-Team OSC=-                             ßÛÛ  ±±°  ²±
°° ÛÛÛ   lABEL....:                                           ßÛÛ  ±°° ±°
° ÜÛÛ°  eNCODER...: Lame                                       ÛÛÛ °°° °°
  ÛÛÛ  bITRATE....:   0k                                       °ÛÛÜ °° °
 °ÛÛ°  gENRE......: Rap                                         ÛÛÛ °° °
 ÛÛÛ  dATE rIPPED.: 11/29/2001                                  °ÛÛ  °
 ÛÛ±  rELEASE dATE: 00/00/0000                                   ÛÛÛ
 ÛÛ°  sIZE........: 7MB                                          ±ÛÛ °
 ÛÛ  tRACKS...... : 1                                            °ÛÛ
 ÛÛ  sOURCE...... : Compact Disc                                  ÛÛ
 ÛÛ Ü ÜÜ ÜÜÜ ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ ÜÜÜ ÜÜ Ü ÛÛ   °
 ÛÛ                                                               ÛÛ
 ÛÛ ÚÄÄÂÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ[TRACKLiST]ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÂÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿ ÛÛ
ºÛ² ³NR³TRACKNAME                                       ³ TiME: ³ ²Û
 Û² ³01³Fucc Suge Knight                                ³ 5:08  ³ ²Û
 Û² ³  ³                                                ³       ³ ²Û
 Û² ³  ³                                                ³       ³ ²Û
 ÛÛ ÀÄÄÁÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÁÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙ ÛÛ
 ÛÛ Ü ÜÜ ÜÜÜ ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ ÜÜÜ ÜÜ Ü ÛÛ
 ÛÛ                                                               ÛÛ
 ÛÛ ÚÄ[RELEASENOTES]ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿ ÛÛ
 Û² ³                                                           ³ ²Û
 Û² ³ New Suge Knight and Jayo diss...fucked up on name :/ o    ³ ²Û
 Û² ³ well...:)                                                 ³ ²Û
 Û² ³ enjoy this shit.                                          ³ ²Û
 Û² ³ shouts to my new niggas in oSC.

Anyone have this?

CDQ, 5:08, 7mb... 8)

Okka

« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2010, 07:37:55 AM »
You should be banned for bringin up an almost 10 years old thread.