Author Topic: OK HERE IT IS STAT QUO - GET LOW PRODUCED BY DR. DRE (DOWNLOAD)  (Read 696 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: OK HERE IT IS STAT QUO - GET LOW PRODUCED BY DR. DRE (DOWNLOAD)
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2006, 05:58:50 AM »
Wow........I am growin on this beat by the second. His flow is pretty hot on here....this beat sounds very dark and experimental as someone said. I don't really feel that it's called "Get low" since Lil Jon already classic-afied a track with that title. But damn...I think this track in CDQ could be dope as hell.

Sounds like a 8.5/10 track from first listen....and if it gets pushed, it could be huge. Sounds a LOT different from everything going on in ATL and will appeal to the nation....but since he is from ATL, he'll have that down south support. Good look.

Oh please. Just because he is from the south and not sounding like it, you are giving him mad props?  This track will go no where.  I bet 10 bucks on Paypal.

Yes. A south rapper not sounding like it, is always better than a south rapper sounding like it nowadays.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2006, 06:12:35 AM »
nothing special

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2006, 06:24:30 AM »
Wow........I am growin on this beat by the second. His flow is pretty hot on here....this beat sounds very dark and experimental as someone said. I don't really feel that it's called "Get low" since Lil Jon already classic-afied a track with that title. But damn...I think this track in CDQ could be dope as hell.

Sounds like a 8.5/10 track from first listen....and if it gets pushed, it could be huge. Sounds a LOT different from everything going on in ATL and will appeal to the nation....but since he is from ATL, he'll have that down south support. Good look.

Oh please. Just because he is from the south and not sounding like it, you are giving him mad props?  This track will go no where.  I bet 10 bucks on Paypal.

Yeah right.....for one, I didn't say anything about HIM not sounding like he's from the south, because he sounds just like he's from ATL....I was talking about the beat and the song itself, which sounds nothing like the Snap or Crunk music and just like some Aftermath shit, because of Dre's beat. I'm not giving HIM props at that level, I'm just speaking the truth...the south will support it because it's a southern artist, but the whole country will feel it.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2006, 09:00:10 AM »
I took out the tags, turned the bass n hi's up a little bit, and faded it out so it sounds real. I'd say quality is about 75-80%.

Stat Quo - Get Low (No Tags) - Yousendit link

Stat Quo - Get Low (No Tags) - Sendspace link

Thanks, +1  ;)

wcsoldier

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2006, 10:12:12 AM »
The beat is hot.... Stat is  :-X

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2006, 11:31:33 AM »
Stat doesn't bother me too much on this track. The beat is huge, it's got a real epic sound to it. Dre should've spit a verse on this and given it to Snoop or Game.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2006, 11:58:04 AM »
I took out the tags, turned the bass n hi's up a little bit, and faded it out so it sounds real. I'd say quality is about 75-80%.

Props and I agree with what you're saying.

Also, Dre is not just looking for a lyricist, he's also trying to add "artists" from differrent parts of the region under his resume. In this case, he wants to expand the Aftermath empire to the dirty South.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2006, 12:06:08 PM »
I'm feeling this more ever since Tistic hooked up the versions without the tags.  I like the beat, it is not a great Dre beat, but even this beat still shits on 85% of the beats coming from other producers.  I like Stat's flow but I'm not feeling his lyrics much.  Good song though

PLANT

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2006, 02:27:53 PM »

props for the links!

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2006, 07:13:40 PM »
This Beat is dope as fuck

JLscorpio

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2006, 07:55:46 PM »
I agree with most of you great beat, ehh lyrics. It really doesn't fit the club vibe. probably good in the car and the headphones.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2006, 01:55:00 AM »
also who co-produced this track

because we all know Dre isn't beats by himself anymore

Dawuan Parker, the same dude that did stuff with Dre for Big Bang. Makes sense, this sounds like Get You Some only better imo.

The beat is great, a banger, should sound dope in CDQ.

Sounds like a mix of Outta Control and "Oh" from Obie to me.
:loser: