Author Topic: What is your Ethnicity?  (Read 548 times)

Sparegeez

Re: What is your Ethnicity?
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2006, 06:26:02 PM »
It sucks being you dont it.

I would say the same about you.

Technodramon

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2006, 06:47:03 PM »
eritrean

lol

I'm real the Eritrean, round here.

Tremor

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2006, 12:04:00 AM »
born n raised in east L.A this is my hood were i grew up

hey homes i remember where thats at by La Loma and those big old Apartments ,i also remember berthas little store on the corner where i use to buy my candy right after school,I use to live out there back in 86 for 10 years. now i got a new pad in San Diego,lotsof memories from their ,Little Valley was the hood out there,i know some fools who use to be from it.

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2006, 12:59:38 AM »
born n raised in east L.A this is my hood were i grew up

hey homes i remember where thats at by La Loma and those big old Apartments ,i also remember berthas little store on the corner where i use to buy my candy right after school,I use to live out there back in 86 for 10 years. now i got a new pad in San Diego,lotsof memories from their ,Little Valley was the hood out there,i know some fools who use to be from it.
hahaha hell yeah thats crazy.yeah the school on 6th st.berthas on hubbard yeah i know,cool!this is yolis on bonnie beach remember that store?yeah lil valley is the hood this foo tlking shit(go get the gun)about it like he know wuts up.you know big red?some of the og's and shit?chuco is my uncle,he was in n out the pen around that time.stay up homie!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2006, 12:49:22 PM »
British, German, Irish, Quebec French.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2006, 11:02:56 PM »
100% mexicano.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Raphael

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2006, 06:24:14 AM »
(kosovo)albanian but born and raised in sweden