Author Topic: Religion is....  (Read 433 times)

J Bananas

Religion is....
« on: October 25, 2006, 05:48:11 PM »
for fucking clowns, sorry. It's bad enough that they can't deal with the insecurity of not knowing their origin, but they also have to take something as sacred and beautiful as spirituality and square it up so they can push it on everyone else like they are special or are somehow more enlightened than others. a big fuck you goes to all christians, jews and especially muslims for taking over peoples lives every year and feeding into humanities lowest common denominator. the terrible things that happen in this world no longer surprise me because i see how many dumb fuckin faggots and bitches feed into the magic fairy tales that supposedly make this world go around. everything is either a gift or a test from the magical god that is everything and blah blah blah....then you have these pussies that think its necessary to respect every religion he same way you aren't allowed to make fun of retarded people, like its some kind of crutch (think about that) that tie up others from doing the right thing out of "religious sensitivity". word to blood, the next person that tries to enforce their beliefs on me in a public or other venue, i am going to commit a "hate crime". im sick of it, hopefully they will be a muslim or christian too. that would be extra fun. so watch out bryan, if i ever see your kufi rockin blonde haired face in barnes and noble talking to some middle schoolers about alla's saving power, im gonna fuck you up, that goes for ever other motherfucker on dubcc who's ordinarily a likeable person i dont give a shit, you are going down!!!!!!!!!

Sikotic™

Re: Religion is....
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 06:25:07 PM »
I hope everyone can agree that religion does more bad than good in the world.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 08:48:53 PM »
for fucking clowns, sorry. It's bad enough that they can't deal with the insecurity of not knowing their origin, but they also have to take something as sacred and beautiful as spirituality and square it up so they can push it on everyone else like they are special or are somehow more enlightened than others. a big fuck you goes to all christians, jews and especially muslims for taking over peoples lives every year and feeding into humanities lowest common denominator. the terrible things that happen in this world no longer surprise me because i see how many dumb fuckin faggots and bitches feed into the magic fairy tales that supposedly make this world go around. everything is either a gift or a test from the magical god that is everything and blah blah blah....then you have these pussies that think its necessary to respect every religion he same way you aren't allowed to make fun of retarded people, like its some kind of crutch (think about that) that tie up others from doing the right thing out of "religious sensitivity". word to blood, the next person that tries to enforce their beliefs on me in a public or other venue, i am going to commit a "hate crime". im sick of it, hopefully they will be a muslim or christian too. that would be extra fun. so watch out bryan, if i ever see your kufi rockin blonde haired face in barnes and noble talking to some middle schoolers about alla's saving power, im gonna fuck you up, that goes for ever other motherfucker on dubcc who's ordinarily a likeable person i dont give a shit, you are going down!!!!!!!!!

you need to play some socom my homie, be on the seal side, take some stress out.   ;)

but yea, i understand what you are saying.  for me, as long as person aint racists, or actually says thier religion is better than another ones, its all good.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

AndrE16686

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 08:55:51 PM »
relgions is a shame.  Not every country is capable of being secular though (like Saudi Arabia or Vatican City), but the countries that are secular (i.e. the West) should be kept secular, there is plenty of room on this earth for religious nuts to go without imposing their ignorance on the freedom lovers. So fuck Creationism in schools.

AndrE16686

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 04:18:07 AM »
However, religion may be a bitch but it is not directly responsible for the world of shit we have today. Saying that relgion is the 'cause of the world's problems today' is an over-simplification. But yall need over-simplifications, yall need moral clarity don't you? The 'terror' of today, in a huge part, is a result of orchestrated and carefullly cultivated beliefs by neo-conservatives carrying out the ideas of Leo Strauss, a US philosopher who recommended that good leaders establish myths to unite Americans, who otherwise would remain fragmented and selfish as a result of living in an individualistic capitalist society.

Watch 'The Power of Nightmares' from the BBC.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 05:25:51 AM by YGZ »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 04:44:22 AM »
          If shit like that bothers you than you have some problems man. I respect what other people believe. you could believe that leprechauns put us here, its your choice. Religion is a good thing when the principals and philosophies behind it are used. But todays churches are corrupt and have been throughout the ages manipulated for the purpose of greed and personal gain. Alot of things are added in the texts from leaders for that times society. If people in the early part of the society did not decide to look at sexual acts in a negative way than priests today would not be molesting little boys. Why would a created species have a sexual organ, when used gives you a enourmus amount of pleasure? That doesn't make any sense. If our creator thought it sex was bad than wouldn't hurt when we have sex? He would of made the nerves in our penises and vaginas numb correct? These type of things were added into the mix by early societies view.

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 12:33:18 PM »
However, religion may be a bitch but it is not directly responsible for the world of shit we have today. Saying that relgion is the 'cause of the world's problems today' is an over-simplification. But yall need over-simplifications, yall need moral clarity don't you? The 'terror' of today, in a huge part, is a result of orchestrated and carefullly cultivated beliefs by neo-conservatives carrying out the ideas of Leo Strauss, a US philosopher who recommended that good leaders establish myths to unite Americans, who otherwise would remain fragmented and selfish as a result of living in an individualistic capitalist society.

Watch 'The Power of Nightmares' from the BBC.

no i dont believe religion is the cause for all problems, but thats interesting that you said people need oversimplification, imo thats what religion has done to spirituality

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 01:31:19 PM »

It's a difficult one to answer, religion is mostly full of good people who believe they are doing the right thing, however the elite in society have always used religion as a vehicle of oppression. I don't pretend to be a huge expert on the bible and have never read it fully but there are so many stories within the table where the underlying message is fighting oppression and yet religious followers have throughout the centuries and are continuing to be tricked into allowing themselves to be totally controlled. However that is not surprising when you consider that when christianity came to these shores it was very quickly corrupted by the lords and masters. However a secular society will not prevent the sick twisted sick lies, it's not going to mean that freedom's will stop being taken. Indeed the evangelical christians have been deceived into thinking that tyranny should be encouraged because it will further what they view as the end game. As a secularist myself sure some of these religious messages are disgusting and I totally agree that you should be completely free to criticise and attack religious people of course, for me personally I don't mind anyone that does not attempt to impose their views upon me. I really do believe that religion has been hijacked and I don't claim this is a recent occurence but for me by singling out religion you are only identifying a symptomn and not the underlying cause. Also props for the link YGZ I missed 2 parts to that documentary, so I will have to check out that link, I wasn't aware that being an aussie you would have found out about that BBC doc.

AndrE16686

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 03:48:37 PM »

no i dont believe religion is the cause for all problems, but thats interesting that you said people need oversimplification, imo thats what religion has done to spirituality

word, usually beneath all the dogma, rituals and traditions, etc is the spiritualality or a good message. But people are stupid and can't comprehend that message without angles, stories and myths. Not that relgious culture is necessarily stupid, but it does shroud the underlying message.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 04:17:37 PM »
I am a lifelong christian and I believe in God and afterlife but as a person that has respected every other religion and has never pushed my religion and beliefs on anyone else, I find this thread very ignorant and offensive.

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 04:25:02 PM »
^ignorant of what? the magical power of jesus?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 04:44:47 PM »
^ignorant of what? the magical power of jesus?
There ya go again

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006, 05:06:12 PM »
I am a lifelong christian and I believe in God and afterlife but as a person that has respected every other religion and has never pushed my religion and beliefs on anyone else, I find this thread very ignorant and offensive.

sorry to see you feel that way. i find it to be the truth personally.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 05:12:03 PM »

sorry to see you feel that way. i find it to be the truth personally.

you guys arent reading WHAT I WROTE.  I am a christian that respects EVERYONE'S BELIEFS AND RELIGION! So when I dont get that same respect back, yes I feel offended.  The ignorance in this therad is amazing.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2006, 05:14:31 PM »
And also J Bananas is a fuckin piece of shit moron who is just mad at life because he isnt liked by anyone, and that is due to the fact that he doesnt respect anyone else, Bananas is a piece of shit.