Author Topic: Religion is....  (Read 428 times)

J Bananas

Re: Religion is....
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2006, 05:28:19 PM »
thats not the christian way my brother

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2006, 05:31:17 PM »
plus i think if you knew me in real life im a pretty nice guy and am well liked. you gotta be able to appreciate the internet as an avenue for our bullshit

WC Iz Active

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2006, 05:31:40 PM »
Don't flip the script.  I had NO PROBLEM with u whatsoever, until u started popping into threads giving ur little subliminal shots at me and then this thread just topped it off.  The disrespect you showed me is unforgivable, respect other peoples opinions and views, especially when they respect yours.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2006, 05:33:10 PM »
plus i think if you knew me in real life im a pretty nice guy and am well liked. you gotta be able to appreciate the internet as an avenue for our bullshit

Like I said, I had no problem w/ u at all, in fact u were one of my favorite posters aswell.  But u are spitting all over my beliefs and I dont like it.  Are there a bunch of useless, moronic christians, HELL YES! There are bad seeds w/ every religion but to disrespect the whole religion in general upset me

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2006, 07:04:51 PM »
So, what in history has provided a utopian, or even just a more peaceful enviroment? I think we'd be even worse off without religion, dudes got it right in here that were talking about it was the abuse of religion that brought about terrible shit. I know if I thought there were no consequences to my actions i'd do all kinds of shit just for kicks.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2006, 07:20:32 PM »
Another reason why religion is bad: people can't take it when their belief is criticized or questioned. So they become angry that someone would actually think outside of the box and not be a sheep.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2006, 07:57:25 PM »

Like I said, I had no problem w/ u at all, in fact u were one of my favorite posters aswell.  But u are spitting all over my beliefs and I dont like it.  Are there a bunch of useless, moronic christians, HELL YES! There are bad seeds w/ every religion but to disrespect the whole religion in general upset me

chyea i feel ya. i was just mad like a little girl without a pony that day

WC Iz Active

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2006, 09:10:50 PM »
Another reason why religion is bad: people can't take it when their belief is criticized or questioned. So they become angry that someone would actually think outside of the box and not be a sheep.
a shot from Sikotic to Spice :nawty:
people saying  "Fuck Christians" is not criticizing or questioning the religion, it is blatent disrespect.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2006, 04:28:13 AM »
So, what in history has provided a utopian, or even just a more peaceful enviroment? I think we'd be even worse off without religion, dudes got it right in here that were talking about it was the abuse of religion that brought about terrible shit. I know if I thought there were no consequences to my actions i'd do all kinds of shit just for kicks.

1. you can't abuse something that doesn't exist

2. if you're only not doing bad stuff because you think you go to hell, then I'd send you to hell, if I was God, that is
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2006, 04:36:46 AM »
Any religion trying to bring upon the end times is stupid. I am absolutly sure that there WILL be a armageddon. People are trying to bring upon prophecy and they will get there wish because most of them begging for it are the most powerful people in the world. If you think our society is going to live for hundreds of years the way it is you are blind my friend. I am an athiest, but I believe that we were indeed created but not by appearing magically.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2006, 08:52:18 AM »

1. you can't abuse something that doesn't exist

2. if you're only not doing bad stuff because you think you go to hell, then I'd send you to hell, if I was God, that is

If people beleive it does exist, you sure can abuse it my friend. Remember Hitler? Oh and Stalin was an atheist, how good of a man was he for his countrymen? America was founded by a bunch of Atheists too, seen america lately? Has our country's religious been abused perhaps? I'm not trying to convert motherfuckers, I just don't understand all the hate on religion when all the bad shit thats gone on was from lunatics that cant read and comprehend well enough. In terms of shit destroying the world, lets talk about money, territory, egos, hunger and the list goes on. But i'm not saying religion hasn't fucked shit up, it has, but back to my first point, only when it's abused. I've managed to stay a good person regardless of my religion. And yup if there is no god to me theres no reason to live any way other than on the top, which would lead me to rob banks, murder for fun(and profit), and run for office. So be happy ignorant folk like me have our mind's controlled by the jews.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 08:58:00 AM by Smoke Break »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2006, 08:58:53 AM »
You gotta be a dumbass if you think you'd murder for fun if you weren't religious.
No, it's not a sin

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2006, 09:07:45 AM »
as well as for profit.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 09:09:22 AM by Smoke Break »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2006, 09:08:41 AM »
Bullshit. Argueably the most pathetic attempt to make religion look good.
No, it's not a sin

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2006, 09:13:20 AM »
uhhh, that's actually my argument against the bullshit you said, which was trying to show that religion isn't ALL BAD, and that a lack of religion doesnt produce everything good. And i guess i wouldn't enjoy the murder(unless I hated the fucker) but It sure wouldn't get to my conscience.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 09:15:35 AM by Smoke Break »