Author Topic: "We've never been stay the course" LOL  (Read 217 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"We've never been stay the course" LOL
« on: October 25, 2006, 08:08:16 PM »
This is hysterical

Maybe if this moron used The Google more often he'd know that it's damn near impossible to get away with blatant lies anymore. 

AndrE16686

Re: "We've never been stay the course" LOL
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 08:22:38 PM »
Hahahahaaaa

The Aussies in Southern Iraq know whats up, they runin this war the way it should be done.

For Oz troops the use of force is always a last resort, as it should always be when it comes to war. I think a huge problem wit the US in Iraq is that they seem to have a 'strategy' of raining down apocalyptic fire on any starving fool busting in their direction, thus elevating the situation to shitstorm status. Ozzie troops would rather not bother wit the fool, instead pull back and defend their position, keep shit from escalating, that is peacekeeping. 

Im lovin' these Democrat ads:

Bush tells a joke:

« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 08:34:22 PM by YGZ »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 02:26:29 PM »
Hahahahaaaa

The Aussies in Southern Iraq know whats up, they runin this war the way it should be done.

For Oz troops the use of force is always a last resort, as it should always be when it comes to war. I think a huge problem wit the US in Iraq is that they seem to have a 'strategy' of raining down apocalyptic fire on any starving fool busting in their direction, thus elevating the situation to shitstorm status. Ozzie troops would rather not bother wit the fool, instead pull back and defend their position, keep shit from escalating, that is peacekeeping. 

Bush tells a joke:

Thats cos u learnt from us brits  ;D

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 04:21:09 PM »
lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 12:54:20 PM »
Hahahahaaaa

Bush tells a joke:

u brits are doin the same shit in southern afghanistan
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!

AndrE16686

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2006, 10:02:56 PM »

damnit.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 10:44:36 PM »
I really hate George Bush senior....he's the one who been starting shit up in desert war and it was too late to head back...it's a motherfuckin' trap...
then George W. Bush came out of his dad's chemical nut...and following the same shit...starting shit up...and keep us there like lab rats...

fuck bush bloodline...  George W. Bush happens to have a brother who might become the next president in sometime in the future..and lot of fuck heads are gonna vote him...and so on..

the only we say "stay the course" is when we beat the fuck out of him...and keep telling media that we need "stay the course" because he's a terrorist...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]