Author Topic: I think KANE dun went INSANE  (Read 101 times)

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
I think KANE dun went INSANE
« on: June 22, 2002, 06:58:37 PM »
yep its pretty long.........so start readin  8)

well i wuz out in front of my house tonite chillin wit my older and younger brotha jus playin ball and chillin and my lil brother starts runnin his mouth too much, so i tell him to shut up unless he plans on doing sumthin so he keeps runnin his mouth then he comes over and pushes me so i just stand there, ya know tryin to be mature about it, so he pushes me again and i tell him "unless ya gonna swing on me, get away" well he dont swing but he pushes me again, now this is my younger brother so i dont really wanna fuck up cuz after all, we ARE family, so my bigger brother pushes us away then my younger bro tries to push me again and i side step him and im bout to start hittin him in tha face but i dont, i dont know why but i dont swing, so then my older bro gets in tha way and my lil bro pushes me again, so now my dad comes out and i tell my older bro to back up and let my lil bro go cuz i'll str8 murder him.....i told him ''if u swing at me, you WILL miss, when you miss i will kill you"....then he mumbled "im gonna kill ya" so i said " u think i give a fuck bout dyin? i got no problem dyin but imma make sure u die first, so come on and swing"....my dad looks at me funny and i say if he wants to fight then let him go im ready to kill sumone...then my dad and lil bro went inside and i left in my car to play ball and chill out....yall can ask Tom, i dont back down from no one, yall will never be able to understand how fuckin hard it wuz for me not to kill my lil brother, and when i say kill i mean it literally...and its not like he's small and im pickin on him, he's about 5 inches taller and 50-60 pounds heavier than me...yall dont even know how angry i am...and i dont even wanna fight my bro or anyone else cuz im afraid that i wont stop fightin till sumones dead...so i got this shit to deal with plus tha rest of my life is fucked up, like my moms gotta go to docs about 2-3 times a week cuz a tumor keeps comin back even after surgery(shes had surgery twice for it), she told me once that she thinks she might die in a few years, my dad treats her bad and doest help out wit nuthin, he buys shit that wants or needs and thats it, they argue so much that in her will she left all tha decision about pullin tha plug or whatever up to me, with out his money we(mom and me) couldnt afford to move out, and plus she needs his health benefit cuz she dont gotta good job cuz she just got her G.E.D.....and i wanna move back to NC but i cant cuz i cant leave her like that, literally i am all she has...i cant stand all of this shit no more, really i cant this shit has done eaten me up inside, im kinda worried that im gonna do sumthin soon thats really gonna mess my life up even worse...yall remeber in menace 2 society when tha grandpa asks kane if he cares if he lives or dies? well i honestly dont give a fuck...im tired of fuckin livin this...this is always happenin...my older bro wanted to be a cop but his wife said if they do a background check they'll find out he's too crazy and angry to be a cop and my mom said yeah well neil(dats me) is almost as bad as him...i dont know why my lifes gotta be like this, and i dont have a choice, yall might think i do but i dont, honestly i dont, im fuckin trapped like this and im fuckin tired of it...damn im supposed to graduate high school in about 14 hours and my family is damn near torn apart....fuck it im sick off all this bullshit, i cant even think str8 im filled wit so much hate and anger...and i cant even tell no one this cept yall cuz in my family we just dont talk like this...ahh shit man this is why i cant get a gun cuz id have gone fuckin crazy and blasted everyone and my fuckin self by now...although i would have  prolly deserved it.....so fuck it......if yall are bored enuff to read all this pointless shit then drop ya comments...and next time i grace this board wit my presence im be a high school graduate...peace out muthafuckaz
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: I think KANE dun went INSANE
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2002, 08:13:12 PM »
Yo homie, thers a lotta things bothering you which make u angry within...you need to have sum self control ya know...check this thread in H.O.M, by gareefa, tips to control ure anger : http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thehall;action=display;num=1021577350

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

HBKid_Jr

Re: I think KANE dun went INSANE
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2002, 09:17:27 PM »
i think u should stay in North carolina for a few months instead of weeks.  Or like u said ur dad proberly could hook u up wit a job at tha train station.  U should do that than u could move out but stay in NY so your still here 4 your mother.  U wanna ruin tha graduation 2morrow,  that would make us feel better,  LoL.  I think u should stay down for a month or 2 jus to think an what not.