Author Topic: The Offical Battle: Elite vs. Melanin Deficient (PLEASE VOTE!! VOTE!! VOTE!!)  (Read 1553 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
This battle is the one to end this rivalry. Infinite will come in, and list his line up, but here are the rules.

There will be 6 people from each team, Infinite will list his team, I will list the Elite. It is important to have at least 4 people rhyme, because the scoring system will be adjusted to hurt a team that doesn't have at least 4 people.

Rules:

8-12 bars per person, one verse allowed.

verses will be due Sunday, Novemeber 5, 2006, at 11:59pm California time.

First to 3 votes wins

For the judges:

Each rhymer will be judge on a scale of 0-5, you can use decimals or fractions if you wish. Each teams points will be added up, and divided by the number of rhymers, BUT, if 3 or less actually show up on either team, than that teams points will be divided by 4. This is why it is extremely important for at least 4 people to show up. If 3 people have perfect 5, they have a perfect 15, but the average score for the team is 3.75, so if the other team has four people score 4's, their average score is 4, so they win.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 12:09:31 PM by Infinite 5'9" »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Offical Battle: Elite vs. Melanin Deficient
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 11:02:25 AM »
The Elite's Offical roster

The usually suspects:
M Dogg
Rodzilla
Techniec

REJOINING THE ELITE:
I-Bo

AND WELCOMING:
Dynamic
and

Tone1904!!  :o

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 06:29:02 PM »
should be fun to read

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 11:17:09 PM »
Official Theme Song Of Melanin Deficient Battlin Elite: Audio- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=570636 - Abdul-Infinite introducing Ghost Dog, Blade, Illicit, Shawn Nutt- beat by Illicit

Melanin Deficient Keystyle Battle Roster:

Abdul-Infinite-  Founder, Amir, The General

Illicit-  True OG at the keystyle forum, been puttin in so much work at the forum for so many years, now he just gets joy out of seeing others do dirt.

Shawn Nutt-  Newcomer, young gun, this dude hasn't even come close to reaching his full potential yet.. "5 years, then you'll see."

NowIKnow- He's an enigma at this forum, the dude is legendary, people hate on him cause they ain't got the drive to do what he's done, and nobody wants to give him his respect that he's earned.

Legacy- Still waiting to prove himself

Quiet Truth- part of the new generation of rhymers at this forum, looking to make his mark, it's up to us to get this forum big again so people like him can shine.

Abdul-Shakur-  My Muslim brother, this dude is true soldier spittin, he comes hard and takes no shorts.

Mo Dizzle-  This is going to be his tryout for the crew, as long as he's ready and wants it.

Honorary Members-

Blade-  Former battle champion, he's like the old wise man that lives up in the mountains and only comes down once every couple years to say what he's got to say and then retreats back to the mountains again to meditate.

Ghost Dog-  It's a mystery who this is, but he's an OG.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 11:50:39 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 11:41:53 PM »
My lyrics in scripture descend to the Earth
And the mountains fall prostrate and crumble to dirt,
Empires have fallen and past legends have died
Everyday a baby is born and everyday a mother cries
The Earth turns and rotates, and one thing remains
Melanin Deficient runs this muthafuckin game!
Elite ain't shit but just a makeshift funny style crew
Rod is a hypocrite like Christians who support US troops
Seems he became a Christian to holler at white girls at church
And he thinks the dudes on the block determine his worth
I-Bo is nothing but a relic, just a thing of the past,
His re-emergence is as likely as Suge bringin Death Row back

....that's it..... 12 bars of heat to set shit off........... I ain't gonna speak about Tech cause Tech is my boy, and MDogg I've spoken on enough in the past so it gets old... and who's Dynamic anyway?

« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 12:11:48 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Legacy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2006, 10:54:28 AM »
Massacre, my tags all over tha plastic, with the words R.I.P'ped engraved in ya caskets
Attracting flow like magnets, make ya sweat and turn into a mental wreck, smoking Elite cigarettes
Hoezilla  couldn’t 'pack-heat' if u put ya lyrics-pages in a suitcase, threw in a burning match and sealed-it tight
Dangerous, when my attacks-meet, rattling like spirits-in-cages, my rhyme puts up an energy Shield-of-fright
You can’t see me through binoculars, like a python, im poisonous, got different styles like the limbs of an 
Octopus
You can’t feel me cuz I knocked you unconscious, pulled out ure brain through your sinus, and ripped out Your esophagus
Hitting M-Dogg, with more angles than geometry, twisting his head around to a full 360
Shining bright like tha light reflected of a crystal, you couldn’t see me if you took up optometry
Fuck wid me n catch all the mental diseases, dropping tight shit like ants feces, my thesis is to smash ya  skull into pieces
My brain releases masterpieces which manipulate Elite MCz through telekinesis, watching as yo heart rate Decreases, Melanin Gang Dangerous Creatures
New Jack City

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2006, 03:47:32 PM »
Massacre, my tags all over tha plastic, with the words R.I.P'ped engraved in ya caskets
Attracting flow like magnets, make ya sweat and turn into a mental wreck, smoking Elite cigarettes
Hoezilla  couldn’t 'pack-heat' if u put ya lyrics-pages in a suitcase, threw in a burning match and sealed-it tight
Dangerous, when my attacks-meet, rattling like spirits-in-cages, my rhyme puts up an energy Shield-of-fright
You can’t see me through binoculars, like a python, im poisonous, got different styles like the limbs of an 
Octopus
You can’t feel me cuz I knocked you unconscious, pulled out ure brain through your sinus, and ripped out Your esophagus
Hitting M-Dogg, with more angles than geometry, twisting his head around to a full 360
Shining bright like tha light reflected of a crystal, you couldn’t see me if you took up optometry
Fuck wid me n catch all the mental diseases, dropping tight shit like ants feces, my thesis is to smash ya  skull into pieces
My brain releases masterpieces which manipulate Elite MCz through telekinesis, watching as yo heart rate Decreases, Melanin Gang Dangerous Creatures

Dope... good to see you came through for us.. we hadn't heard from you in a long time.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2006, 09:01:17 AM »
Primos not here for peaceful purposes like Irans nuclear ambitions\\
M-Dogg uses so much astroglide this mans poop smear glistens\\

ok ok I had to warm-up.

Intestins chopped like a feta cheese dip,  my crew makes ya'll puppets look like sesame street cllique\\
Tones 'white slash asian ,chemistry mixed', cats straight up 'John Lennon and Yoko Ono's blemish weak kid\\
Re lace stitches , Blast the torso, express agonizin’ face twitches\\
I’m like " K-9 parkinsons disease” the way I "shake bitches"\\
All of Primo's freestyles after a minute are displaying classic\\
Decibal factorization of my mic de-evolves M-Dogg into RIBO-NUCLEIC-ACIDS\\
My notebook is definitly a rusty surface, free tetnis shots to all who observe this\\
Master wordsmith, I drop more "sick personals" than a 'bird flu dating service'\\
Burst I-Bos appendix in my fruit juicer, you couldn’t “beat” me if Primo was your “ghost producer”\\
Texts turn u to stone I’m the “script~medusa”, “Blast threw your lines” like my name was “Tony Siragousa”\\
You couldn’t drop a “deep” verse even if you were rhyming at the “center of the earth”//
I could pull everything out a homeless mans pockets to represent how much your rhymes are worth//

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2006, 11:23:35 PM »
Octopus

we have a biter. This verse was already used against me by a MD member.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=19769

you think I wouldn't notice a Blade verse.
Massacre, my tags all over tha plastic, with the words R.I.P'ped engraved in ya caskets//
Attracting flow like magnets, make ya sweat and turn into a mental wreck, smoking MCz like cigarettes//
U couldn’t 'pack-heat' if u put ya lyrics-pages in a suitcase, threw in a burning match and sealed-it tight//
Dangerous, when my attacks-meet, rattling like spirits-in-cages, my rhyme puts up an energy Shield-of-fright//
Octopus//
You can’t feel me cuz I knocked you unconscious, pulled out ure brain through your sinus, and ripped out Your esophagus//
Hitting Marty, with more angles than geometry, twisting his head around to a full 360//
Shining bright like tha light reflected of a crystal, you couldn’t see me if you took up optometry//
Fuck wid me n catch all the mental diseases, dropping tight shit like ants feces, my thesis is to smash ya  skull into pieces//
My brain releases masterpieces which manipulate MCz through telekinesis, watching as yo heart rate  Decreases, labeled the lyrical Jesus//
Gotta understand tha fact that you can’t react when I slash yo back and attack with my murderous-rap//
You can’t see me like yo eyes got cataracts, explosion on contact, caught in a barrage of verbal-attacks//
MDogg lacks, the true skillz of battle-rap, like a snake, b4 I attack a rattle-n-tap, the number of MCz  dat I slayed goes off graphical-stats//
Sticking-needles in you body and putting pressure like acupuncture, stressing till ya veins rupture//
You’re rhyming-is-feeble; my punches knock out your dentures and destroy your whole molecular-structure//
You shouldn’t provoke, Couldn’t see me with microscopes, Recognize, jus cuz you get smoked don’t mean ya dope//
Rhymes tighter than, prisoners in jail hold soap, spitting wise words like they uttered from the pope//
I stick-emcees in tha links-of-steel chains and get labeled a "chain-smoka"//
Bitch-please, leave you lying on tha hospital table cuz you a pain-provoker//
Foo, im as dangerous as a diabetic-drinking, dr. pepper, leave ya breathless like PINK trying to  Exercise//
Making Mdogg famous, with my poetic-thinking, possessing agility like a leopard, about tha apocalypse my  Lyrics prophesize//
purge-your-body like vaccination, since you 'can’t stand me' I inflict amputation in retaliation//
Submerge-Marty in his own pool-of-blood, fool-thinking-he-a-thug, giving your brain dehydration//
Grinding lines causing sparks, snap you spine and leave ure head bobbin like Parkinson’s disease//
Stay unmoved like Rosa parks, rhymes cool like Liquid Nitrogen, making ya blood freeze//
the gods sharpen-my-blade, double edged and sharp, rhymes frightening, strikes like white lightning//
The skies darken-deaths-shade, aiming for me, u jus stabbing in tha dark, clenching fist's grip tightening//
Slamming-lyrics like a wrestler, shit MDogg couldn’t 'blow up' if he sucked dick in an escalator//
expanding-my-physics, intellectually superior, rhymes leave you wearier, sending chills up n down ure spine 
Like an elevator//

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2006, 04:08:55 AM »
Thats some funny shit.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2006, 05:41:59 AM »
Octopus

we have a biter. This verse was already used against me by a MD member.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=19769

you think I wouldn't notice a Blade verse.
Massacre, my tags all over tha plastic, with the words R.I.P'ped engraved in ya caskets//
Attracting flow like magnets, make ya sweat and turn into a mental wreck, smoking MCz like cigarettes//
U couldn’t 'pack-heat' if u put ya lyrics-pages in a suitcase, threw in a burning match and sealed-it tight//
Dangerous, when my attacks-meet, rattling like spirits-in-cages, my rhyme puts up an energy Shield-of-fright//
Octopus//
You can’t feel me cuz I knocked you unconscious, pulled out ure brain through your sinus, and ripped out Your esophagus//
Hitting Marty, with more angles than geometry, twisting his head around to a full 360//
Shining bright like tha light reflected of a crystal, you couldn’t see me if you took up optometry//
Fuck wid me n catch all the mental diseases, dropping tight shit like ants feces, my thesis is to smash ya  skull into pieces//
My brain releases masterpieces which manipulate MCz through telekinesis, watching as yo heart rate  Decreases, labeled the lyrical Jesus//
Gotta understand tha fact that you can’t react when I slash yo back and attack with my murderous-rap//
You can’t see me like yo eyes got cataracts, explosion on contact, caught in a barrage of verbal-attacks//
MDogg lacks, the true skillz of battle-rap, like a snake, b4 I attack a rattle-n-tap, the number of MCz  dat I slayed goes off graphical-stats//
Sticking-needles in you body and putting pressure like acupuncture, stressing till ya veins rupture//
You’re rhyming-is-feeble; my punches knock out your dentures and destroy your whole molecular-structure//
You shouldn’t provoke, Couldn’t see me with microscopes, Recognize, jus cuz you get smoked don’t mean ya dope//
Rhymes tighter than, prisoners in jail hold soap, spitting wise words like they uttered from the pope//
I stick-emcees in tha links-of-steel chains and get labeled a "chain-smoka"//
Bitch-please, leave you lying on tha hospital table cuz you a pain-provoker//
Foo, im as dangerous as a diabetic-drinking, dr. pepper, leave ya breathless like PINK trying to  Exercise//
Making Mdogg famous, with my poetic-thinking, possessing agility like a leopard, about tha apocalypse my  Lyrics prophesize//
purge-your-body like vaccination, since you 'can’t stand me' I inflict amputation in retaliation//
Submerge-Marty in his own pool-of-blood, fool-thinking-he-a-thug, giving your brain dehydration//
Grinding lines causing sparks, snap you spine and leave ure head bobbin like Parkinson’s disease//
Stay unmoved like Rosa parks, rhymes cool like Liquid Nitrogen, making ya blood freeze//
the gods sharpen-my-blade, double edged and sharp, rhymes frightening, strikes like white lightning//
The skies darken-deaths-shade, aiming for me, u jus stabbing in tha dark, clenching fist's grip tightening//
Slamming-lyrics like a wrestler, shit MDogg couldn’t 'blow up' if he sucked dick in an escalator//
expanding-my-physics, intellectually superior, rhymes leave you wearier, sending chills up n down ure spine 
Like an elevator//

I got to look more into this later... from the looks of it he made his crime pretty obvious... props to MDogg for catching this...

reminds me of the day Maxi got caught biting rhymes from another forum, and it turned out the dude that caught him (what was his name? Logic?) knew Maxi was biting because he had been doing the same thing, but Logic came clean and admitted to it or something like that, anyway.. it was cool because at that time I had a big beef with Maxi, and he had became the greatest keystyler at the forum almost overnight he became Canibus, lol.... turns out he was biting.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2006, 05:43:30 AM »
^ What assholes. Wow.

Dynamic

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dynamite cuz I rhyme So Tight
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2006, 11:12:21 AM »
you "must be retarded" cause you are for sure "past slow", physics of astro, crash slow into your chateau
the level of your skill is smaller than rat toes, you say you got skill, but i don't "give a shit" like "guys with no assholes"
i'm vexed and i mean it, i'm bulemic, i throw up emcees just after i eat it
wanna see who's the hardest? just post your verse and i'll "flex my penis", i "K.O." niggas like "dyslexic agreements"
you think you're dope? none of your punches even hit me, i "stay dope" like trying to "detoxify Whitney"
it's like "rock vs. scissors," how could you possibly "rip me?" just follow my lead, and your "game will come around" like "PS3"
i'll easily hurt your health, watch your fanbase "decline" like a "reverse in wealth"
i ain't never seen such a murkage~delt, if you come back, tell me if "in death, we become our perfect self"
i'll destroy you and your old man, i'll control you and your whole clan, you beat me? that's like "recieveing a handjob from a bitch with no hands!"
you've never heard me get mushy, i'll completely dissasemble this rookie, i feel like a "pimp with one hoe" the way i'm "serving this pussy"
i'll smoulder this weak roller with boiling hot boulders, i don't "scalp" niggas, i remove "head and shoulders" (dandruff shampoo)
like "Edward Scissorhands with a gun," i'm this battles "sharp-shooter" you send this "cat" to this "vet" then he's bound to get "nudered"

DYNAMIC
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 11:15:29 AM by Dynamic »
Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
Two auto-matos, used to call me fatso
Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
militant, y'all faggots ain't killin' shit
~ Notorious BIG

Dynamic

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dynamite cuz I rhyme So Tight
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2006, 11:22:33 AM »
and who's Dynamic anyway?

The nigga that RIPPED you in battle. I dont even have to TRY and i smash this cat..Damn kid, ur shit is wack, u show no skill. You cant even understand my style, sit there for awhile and study some of it..Lil weak nigga Ya dead

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=111048.0
Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
Two auto-matos, used to call me fatso
Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
militant, y'all faggots ain't killin' shit
~ Notorious BIG

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2006, 11:25:42 AM »
Oh shitt, damn

I hope this heat wave is contagious to the rest of you niggas so I can read up some fire.