Author Topic: STOCKTON NO. 1 IN CRIME RATE IN CALIFORNIA!  (Read 1176 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
STOCKTON NO. 1 IN CRIME RATE IN CALIFORNIA!
« on: October 26, 2006, 01:10:20 PM »

1. Stockton
2. Oakland
3. San Bernardino
4. Sacramento
5. Richmond

http://recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061005/NEWS01/610050327&SearchID=73260057289779

Now here's a city where most of you prolly have never even heard of. Why? Because there's no big rappers that have gone commercial from the area. But muthafucaz been wildin out for years. The only city in the top 5 from Southern California ended up being San Bernardino, and it's funny, they barely got any big name rappers either. It just goes to show you how rappers in the mainstream have made this crazy image of certain neighbourhoods portraying them as being the craziest and the baddest, when in reality, statistics tell us different. Catch my drift? Anyway, the violence is nothing to flaunt about, I know everyone says the same shit every year, bu it's really really getting out of hand right now. Life is not even cheap anymore, I wish we could go back to being cheap, now it's just no cost, period. This hyphy shit got a whole other side to it which ain't too pretty right now. Muthafucaz is dancing n enjoying themselves, everyone's out all together all night because it really is a movement, but once it stops at 2 AM, it turns fuckin evil.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

d-nice

Re: STOCKTON NO. 1 IN CRIME RATE IN CALIFORNIA!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 02:04:54 PM »
That is because people migrate and move. You can't stay in a certain area doing dirt for long because eventually go will get caught. I see it everyday in Las Vegas. People in Cali wildin out and hidin out here and kickin up dust.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 02:28:21 PM »
Trust me, ain't no foreigner coming to Stockton or Oakland and kickin up any kind of dust. A place like Vegas or San Diego is a whole different story. But even in those places, they hold their own, they ain't gonna just let muthafucaz move in and take over. As a matter of fact, I don't even understand what your argument is.. lol

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 02:28:37 PM »
my homey grew up there for about 10 years and was telling me for fun him and his little friends would go collect guns thrown in the river. been there a few times and its a fuckin monstrosity

cobra

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 02:30:42 PM »
niggaz in stockton been kickin up dust...but yeah alot of niggaz from the bay, fresno, modesto merced all get money and reside in stockton.

d-nice

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 02:34:02 PM »
Trust me, ain't no foreigner coming to Stockton or Oakland and kickin up any kind of dust. A place like Vegas or San Diego is a whole different story. But even in those places, they hold their own, they ain't gonna just let muthafucaz move in and take over. As a matter of fact, I don't even understand what your argument is.. lol

I was not arguing his point. My point is that crime moves from place to place. The crime is moving now and increasing in places alot of people would not expect. I am not even talking about this city vs that city. Vegas is a prime spot for people to do dirt because of everything that is going on here. I am not even talking about the hoods out here. Or any other place, all cities will have crime.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 02:40:21 PM by d-nice »

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 03:02:26 PM »
san bernandino is no joke.........my homie sleepy's brother got blasted out there a couple months back in front of a liquor store.....he's alright tho', luckily.......
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

d-nice

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 03:06:16 PM »
san bernandino is no joke.........my homie sleepy's brother got blasted out there a couple months back in front of a liquor store.....he's alright tho', luckily.......

Yeah Riverside too.

YungLilGotiGambinoSoprano

• Lil Geezy
  • Lets get this party started
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 03:11:47 PM »
Stockton is crazy.  I been out there a few times, aint no joke. 

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 03:38:46 PM »
What the fuck?

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 04:09:19 PM »
it's dangerous in all shady areas of every city

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 04:44:58 PM »
My girl live in stockton by Pacific ave and bianchi and i can speak from experience stockton aint no joke. And she live in the decent part of town. I dont even like going to the liquor store when the sun goes down. Something about a indian dude in a nice car bumping bay music just doesnt sit well wit some dudes. I tried pushing grapes out there on holiday blvd right by march lane had a lil thing going on but lets just say it didnt last long.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006, 05:33:11 PM »

LOL AT YOURE SIG

The Best of 3 Worlds

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 06:07:12 PM »
aint the doja click from stockton.....that speed kills album was the shit

redemption7

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2006, 07:44:14 PM »

LOL AT YOURE SIG

Damn i had to scroll back up to see what you were laughin at...... LOL

But anyway, yeah Stockon has had that reputation for a minute. But shit moves from place to place all the time. I wouldnt be suprised if you see Vegas, Hollywood, Palmdale, Lancaster in that list in a few years man, especially since housing/rent rates keep getting hiked up everywhere.