Author Topic: STOCKTON NO. 1 IN CRIME RATE IN CALIFORNIA!  (Read 1187 times)

WC Iz Active

Re: STOCKTON NO. 1 IN CRIME RATE IN CALIFORNIA!
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2006, 09:41:20 PM »
Stockton is crazy.  I been out there a few times, aint no joke. 

LOL AT YOURE SIG

HAHAH Funniest sig ever

acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2006, 09:43:36 PM »
wow sac is #4?  what a fuckin shithole.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2006, 05:06:35 AM »
Stockton aint no joke indeed. I should know, that's where i am right now  :D. I've lived here my whole life and lately it's been outta control. People aint even waiting for nightime to commit crimes, they're doing it in broad daylight.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2006, 06:27:22 AM »
I.E. muthaphulkka

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2006, 11:21:32 AM »

1. Stockton
2. Oakland
3. San Bernardino
4. Sacramento
5. Richmond

http://recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061005/NEWS01/610050327&SearchID=73260057289779

Now here's a city where most of you prolly have never even heard of. Why? Because there's no big rappers that have gone commercial from the area. But muthafucaz been wildin out for years. The only city in the top 5 from Southern California ended up being San Bernardino, and it's funny, they barely got any big name rappers either. It just goes to show you how rappers in the mainstream have made this crazy image of certain neighbourhoods portraying them as being the craziest and the baddest, when in reality, statistics tell us different. Catch my drift? Anyway, the violence is nothing to flaunt about, I know everyone says the same shit every year, bu it's really really getting out of hand right now. Life is not even cheap anymore, I wish we could go back to being cheap, now it's just no cost, period. This hyphy shit got a whole other side to it which ain't too pretty right now. Muthafucaz is dancing n enjoying themselves, everyone's out all together all night because it really is a movement, but once it stops at 2 AM, it turns fuckin evil.

Those stats are a lie!! I don't know who wrote that article but where's their source, I have the official FBI/Morgan Quinto stats right here for 2004, and Stockton ain't in the top 5 most dangerous california cities! It goes

#1 Richmond
#2 Compton
#3 San Bernardino
#4 Oakland
#5 ????

Top 25 most dangerous cities nationally!
http://www.morganquitno.com/cit06pop.htm#CITIES

You can even compare and check for yourself, Stockton ain't got more crime than cities like Oakland, Richmond, and Compton, period.
http://www.areaconnect.com/crime/compare.htm
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 12:47:54 PM by sonofisis »
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2006, 11:29:59 AM »
My girl live in stockton by Pacific ave and bianchi and i can speak from experience stockton aint no joke. And she live in the decent part of town. I dont even like going to the liquor store when the sun goes down. Something about a indian dude in a nice car bumping bay music just doesnt sit well wit some dudes. I tried pushing grapes out there on holiday blvd right by march lane had a lil thing going on but lets just say it didnt last long.
so how much did ur bitch/old ass get taken for fagget.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2006, 11:40:24 AM »
hav u guys seen hood 2 hood?  the dude from sac was fuckin hilarious, "niggas is killin niggas broad daylight" then as he looks at his 50 caliber smith n wesson, "this mufucka so sweet niggz"

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2006, 01:04:33 PM »
My girl live in stockton by Pacific ave and bianchi and i can speak from experience stockton aint no joke. And she live in the decent part of town. I dont even like going to the liquor store when the sun goes down. Something about a indian dude in a nice car bumping bay music just doesnt sit well wit some dudes. I tried pushing grapes out there on holiday blvd right by march lane had a lil thing going on but lets just say it didnt last long.
so how much did ur bitch/old ass get taken for fagget.

your a fuckin 10 sac buyer stfu. basically niggas in stockton were ready to go to war over $60 lol i was like go ahead keep that $60. ITS NOTHIN!!!
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2006, 01:06:33 PM »
its not like i was about to start frontin P's to them fools. mo fuggas couldn't even handle a zip in a few days. fuckin whack. and it was some urp
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Sparegeez

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2006, 05:54:40 PM »

1. Stockton
2. Oakland
3. San Bernardino
4. Sacramento
5. Richmond

http://recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061005/NEWS01/610050327&SearchID=73260057289779

Now here's a city where most of you prolly have never even heard of. Why? Because there's no big rappers that have gone commercial from the area. But muthafucaz been wildin out for years. The only city in the top 5 from Southern California ended up being San Bernardino, and it's funny, they barely got any big name rappers either. It just goes to show you how rappers in the mainstream have made this crazy image of certain neighbourhoods portraying them as being the craziest and the baddest, when in reality, statistics tell us different. Catch my drift? Anyway, the violence is nothing to flaunt about, I know everyone says the same shit every year, bu it's really really getting out of hand right now. Life is not even cheap anymore, I wish we could go back to being cheap, now it's just no cost, period. This hyphy shit got a whole other side to it which ain't too pretty right now. Muthafucaz is dancing n enjoying themselves, everyone's out all together all night because it really is a movement, but once it stops at 2 AM, it turns fuckin evil.

Those stats are a lie!! I don't know who wrote that article but where's their source, I have the official FBI/Morgan Quinto stats right here for 2004, and Stockton ain't in the top 5 most dangerous california cities! It goes

#1 Richmond
#2 Compton
#3 San Bernardino
#4 Oakland
#5 ????

You can even compare and check for yourself, Stockton ain't got more crime than cities like Oakland, Richmond, and Compton, period.

Dogg are you fucking stupid? Your statistics are from 04 and Rod's is from 06. Get it straight idiot.

The Great Elephant

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2006, 06:06:31 PM »

1. Stockton
2. Oakland
3. San Bernardino
4. Sacramento
5. Richmond

#1 Richmond
#2 Compton
#3 San Bernardino
#4 Oakland
#5 ????

there has to be something wrong with those stats, i can't belive camden is #1 year after year.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2006, 12:15:14 AM »

1. Stockton
2. Oakland
3. San Bernardino
4. Sacramento
5. Richmond

#1 Richmond
#2 Compton
#3 San Bernardino
#4 Oakland
#5 ????

Dogg are you fucking stupid? Your statistics are from 04 and Rod's is from 06. Get it straight idiot.

You must be the dumbest fucking idiot in the world and/or can't read, because if you read that article it clearly states crime stats for 04! Not 06 faggot. The stats for 06 couldn't conceivably be available until the year 2006 is over anyways so in that instance alone your logic fails you miserably.. Official/reliable FBI statisics don't get released publicly until October/November of next year! As of now the only official stats available are from 2005, but in this case the article clearly states 2004!

"The city has responded to news of topping California cities for crime in 2004 by authorizing 40 new police positions, focusing on high-crime areas and creating a public education campaign."

^Dumb ass bitch..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2006, 10:19:25 AM »
Actually Compton has the hisgest crime rate in California (and 4 in the USA).
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15475741/?GT1=8618

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2006, 03:20:43 PM »
either way are you PROUD that your city is the most dangerous, does that somehow add extra inches to your penis

being from a dangerous city is nothing to be proud of

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2006, 05:08:13 PM »
either way are you PROUD that your city is the most dangerous, does that somehow add extra inches to your penis

being from a dangerous city is nothing to be proud of
I live in San Diego. The crime rate is one of the lowest in the USA. :D