Author Topic: Do you think it's possible?  (Read 507 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Do you think it's possible?
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2006, 01:33:22 PM »
if a girl is pregnant, you and others can nut in her all you want and nothing will happen...

she'll still be on track for 1 baby, belonging to the first guy

you can't get pregnant twice

a woman has 2 eggs, one on each side.. it's possible to have 2 babies, from different fathers...
A woman has 2 ovaries and they release an egg every other month. They alternate so that she'll have a one new egg every month. On some occasions a woman can "accidently" produce 2 eggs at one time (generalu how fraternal twins are made). The thing is if she fucks one guy if the sperm make it to one egg it will most likely make it to both. So the second guy's soliders wouldn't have anything to go to. I guess what your talking about is possible but extremely unlikely.

Plus they wouldn't be twins, since biologicaly they are no different from half brothers/sisters.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2006, 01:34:33 PM »
^^It's impossible, dude...

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2006, 01:38:59 PM »
if a girl is pregnant, you and others can nut in her all you want and nothing will happen...

a woman has 2 eggs, one on each side.. it's possible to have 2 babies, from different fathers...
A woman has 2 ovaries and they release an egg every other month. They alternate so that she'll have a one new egg every month. On some occasions a woman can "accidently" produce 2 eggs at one time (generalu how fraternal twins are made). The thing is if she fucks one guy if the sperm make it to one egg it will most likely make it to both. So the second guy's soliders wouldn't have anything to go to. I guess what your talking about is possible but extremely unlikely.

Plus they wouldn't be twins, since biologicaly they are no different from half brothers/sisters.
but if its a gang bang it might be more likely

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2006, 03:56:59 PM »
ya that shit is impossible

once 1 sperm gets in, that's it.... you can't have 2 babies at the same time by 2 different men, it's not possible

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2006, 04:06:40 PM »
ya that shit is impossible

once 1 sperm gets in, that's it.... you can't have 2 babies at the same time by 2 different men, it's not possible
sperm doesnt start the trek up the tubes imideately. it waits a while before it starts swimming that way.

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2006, 04:17:08 PM »
.... what's so hard to understand

you can't give birth to a baby with 2 types of DNA

and you can't give birth to twins with each baby belonging to another person

this is ridiculous

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2006, 04:28:53 PM »
LMAO, of course you can't.

A fertilized zygote contains 1 male gamete (sperm) and one female gamete (egg). Each contain 23 chromosomes giving us a total of 46 chromosomes in each cell of out body.

First of all, once a sperm fertilizes an egg, the remaining sperm are repelled until they die off. But even IF two sperm fertilized an egg, that would make a total of 69 chromosomes in that zygote, making it incapable of living.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2006, 04:30:04 PM »
Bitches do that shady shit all the time. Watch Maury. She'll fuck agrip of dudes all in one day, but only one man turns up being the father no matter what.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2006, 04:31:12 PM »

Are there any cases of that because I've never heard of one before.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2006, 04:31:32 PM »
LMAO, of course you can't.

A fertilized zygote contains 1 male gamete (sperm) and one female gamete (egg). Each contain 23 chromosomes giving us a total of 46 chromosomes in each cell of out body.

First of all, once a sperm fertilizes an egg, the remaining sperm are repelled until they die off. But even IF two sperm fertilized an egg, that would make a total of 69 chromosomes in that zygote, making it incapable of living.

not 1 kid, 2 kids. and not impossible, improbable

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2006, 04:31:45 PM »
lol @ Maury

man people are stupid around here.... are you guys all entering middle school?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2006, 11:03:10 PM »

One of my boys was fucking a pregant chic for a couple of weeks, she was 3  months into. I always clonwed him.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2006, 11:17:17 PM »
i dont think its possible naturaly but im sure you can do it through artifficial insemenaiton

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2006, 12:26:21 AM »
i dont think its possible naturaly but im sure you can do it through artifficial insemenaiton

NOPE!

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2006, 12:32:48 AM »
lol @ Maury

man people are stupid around here.... are you guys all entering middle school?
yeah and some HATERZ to..yall need to grow up..or yall just need a big gold rag slap