Author Topic: Do you think it's possible?  (Read 508 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Do you think it's possible?
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2006, 08:50:57 PM »
Anything is possible, but it's so unlikely. I've never even heard of a documented case anyways. .
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2006, 09:42:48 PM »
Anything is possible, but it's so unlikely. I've never even heard of a documented case anyways. .

exactly if a dude can have a pussy and a dick ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IMO

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chief

« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2006, 09:04:42 AM »
^^LOL...Chief, man, no offense but you come off as REAL ignorant on these boards...The twins were black and white because the father was white and the mom was black...LMAO.

hey nik, no offence but fuck off.  ;D all the people in this thread were insulting the peeps saying it's possible.  >:(

i gave you a word thats in the dictionary. look the shit up in google, there are documented cases. but hey, if you want to argue the shit on, even when youre wrong, then so be it, only ruining your own credibility.

you should learn when youre defeated.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2006, 11:40:56 AM »
^^LOL...Chief, man, no offense but you come off as REAL ignorant on these boards...The twins were black and white because the father was white and the mom was black...LMAO.

hey nik, no offence but fuck off.  ;D all the people in this thread were insulting the peeps saying it's possible.  >:(

i gave you a word thats in the dictionary. look the shit up in google, there are documented cases. but hey, if you want to argue the shit on, even when youre wrong, then so be it, only ruining your own credibility.

Post some documented cases...I looked that word up and it gave me a bunch of info, mostly about it being a condition in kittens and a few other animals...Some of the places claimed it was possible in humans but EXTREMELY unlikely, and I looked further into it to see if there have been any documented cases, and there hasn't. If there has, post the proof up...PeACe

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2006, 01:04:55 PM »
Its possible but yup very unlikely. I have the article but I have to get it tomorrow. There was proven cases of this shit. Of course the mothers a hoe but it sure is possible.

Obviously they wouldn't be identical twins, but fraternal yes.

'Fraternal, or dizygotic, twins occur when the mother produces two eggs in one monthly cycle and both eggs are fertilized. The conceptions may take place on two separate occasions and could involve different fathers.'

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2006, 01:09:33 PM »
This shit was actually on Maury too but I never saw it.

Chief

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2006, 10:14:34 PM »
Its possible but yup very unlikely. I have the article but I have to get it tomorrow. There was proven cases of this shit. Of course the mothers a hoe but it sure is possible.

Obviously they wouldn't be identical twins, but fraternal yes.

'Fraternal, or dizygotic, twins occur when the mother produces two eggs in one monthly cycle and both eggs are fertilized. The conceptions may take place on two separate occasions and could involve different fathers.'

no man, NIK is right, he knows all, he cant possibly be wrong. show him a living example and he still wont believe you. but hey, atleast he isnt IGNORANT right?

Chief

« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2006, 10:24:46 PM »
on a fucking platter you fucking numb skull. you now have lost all credibility in my eyes, all those pages of you rambling like a 8 year old school girl now make sense... hey maybe i'm ignorant, but atleast i know when i'm right and wrong, and i know when to accept whats up. you transexual faggot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfecundation

http://www.dnacenter.com/media/twins-different-fathers.html

Fraternal twins are formed when two separate eggs are fertilized by two sperms. If a woman has contact with different partners within her fertile time period and has multiple ovulations, it is possible for her to have fraternal twins or even triplets with different fathers. This phenomenon has been dubbed in medical literature as heteropaternal superfecundation.

http://flatrock.org.nz/topics/odds_and_oddities/twins_in_black_and_white.htm

Twins Have Different Fathers
A Croatian woman who slept with two men at the same time has given birth to twins with two different fathers.  The 23-year-old student, who has been named only as M B, gave birth to non-identical twins in Zagreb seven months ago.  However, she has revealed that DNA testing has shown the children have different fathers.

She told daily Jutarnji List, "I was shocked at getting pregnant and even more surprised when doctors told me that my two sons had different fathers."  Doctors have said twins being born to different fathers is extremely rare.

Source: www.ananova.com Monday 13 January 2003

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=8064269&dopt=Abstract

J Forensic Sci. 1994 Jul;39(4):1100-2. Related Articles, Links 

Paternity identification in twins with different fathers.

Lu HL, Wang CX, Wu FQ, Li JJ.

Department of Forensic Medicine, Sun Yat-sen University of Medical Sciences, Guangzhou, China.

If a female has sexual intercourse with two males at short intervals within the same ovulatory period, superfecundation may occur. This article reports two cases of paternity identification in twins. The results showed that each twin had come from a different father. Thus, great attention should be paid to such a situation when the twin paternity identification is asked for.

Publication Types:
Case Reports

PMID: 8064269 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

now fuck off and dont reply to any of my posts. you fucking arrogant bitch.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2006, 11:05:31 PM »
^^LMAO@you getting your panties in a bunch because I don't believe it...

Source: www.ananova.com

LOL@the source...Now I may be wrong, but I still believe it is impossible for a girl to get pregnant from 2 guys at the same time. and if so, that shit must be some sort of super rare malfunction, still funny that you'd get all butt-hurt over it though...You still have been ignorant to many things in the past on this board, I don't just pull things out of my ass...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2006, 12:08:06 AM »

Post some documented cases...I looked that word up and it gave me a bunch of info, mostly about it being a condition in kittens and a few other animals...Some of the places claimed it was possible in humans but EXTREMELY unlikely, and I looked further into it to see if there have been any documented cases, and there hasn't. If there has, post the proof up...PeACe

the self proclaimed king of google is here to rescue this lame post..

the word you're looking for is.... "Heteropaternal superfecundation" thats what superfecundation is called when talkinga bout humans specifically..

Heteropaternal superfecundation
Heteropaternal superfecundation is very rare in humans, though more common in other animals. This is primarily due to the predominance of 1:1 heterosexual partner pairings among humans. A woman who has sexual relations with two or more men at short intervals within the same ovulatory period can be impregnated by both men.

There have been noted examples in the past. The classic case, which is discussed in Williams Obstetrics (1980), was recorded in 1810 by John Archer, the first doctor to receive a medical degree in the United States. According to Archer, a white woman who had sex with a black man and a white man within a short time subsequently gave birth to twins--one white, one bi-racial. Other cases have been reported since.

source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfecundation#Heteropaternal_superfecundation

dna testing is turning up cases of this that people didn't even realise about..

leading DNA testing company, reports several cases of twins that DNA paternity testing proved to have different fathers. Such occurrences, although rare, are being more frequently revealed via DNA testing.

http://www.dnacenter.com/media/twins-different-fathers.html

and one more article with real world cases to top it off...

http://flatrock.org.nz/topics/odds_and_oddities/twins_in_black_and_white.htm

what about triplets?  (i know some triplets..)

most cases of triplets and up come from the egg dividing

more here > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_birth

« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 12:13:10 AM by Seer - San »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2006, 05:17:50 AM »
LMFAO!

They got all the research lol.

From the article I had LOL:
'Once we had a real surprise--fraternal twins fathered by two different men. In that case, the patient's two eggs had been fertilized by different partners, a rare occurrence that results when separate acts of intercourse take place within a brief period of time.'

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2006, 04:42:30 PM »
I was always taught to believe that it was impossible, that once a female gets impregnated, there's no way she can get impregnated again...Guess I was taught wrong...PeACe

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2006, 01:56:15 AM »
why did your girl cheat,i dunno homie but jus dump that chick and let the other dude take care of those boogers! :bomb:

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2006, 02:39:26 PM »
If a lady has sex wit a guy and gets pregnant than an hour lady has sex wit a different guy and the same thing happens, do you think those children could be twins?

8)
yessss