Author Topic: FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS  (Read 193 times)

"THE" MoSav

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS
« on: October 26, 2006, 04:58:21 PM »
Has anyone seen this TV show? Its so intense, the movie was good but this shit is even better. Its on at 8 PM on Tuesday Nights on NBC. Next week its gonna be on Monday.

The Best of 3 Worlds

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
Re: FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 01:59:17 PM »
Hell yea....shit keeps on getter better week after week....i got that shit set on tivo....that paralyze quarterbacks girlfriend is  :o even though shes a cheating bitch!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 09:07:13 PM »
Hell yea....shit keeps on getter better week after week....i got that shit set on tivo....that paralyze quarterbacks girlfriend is  :o even though shes a cheating bitch!!

OMG shes incredible! shes like a bitch every guy wants..So innocent and hot but yet a freak....She cheated cuz she cant resist Riggy hes a bad boy....

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 01:21:38 PM »
Another great episode last night. The replay is tonight at 8 pst\est on NBC

The Best of 3 Worlds

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 02:59:32 PM »
hell yeah...that shit was tight....i knew from the get go that voodoo was gonna fuck the coach over...but that was crazy though...when voodoo had the talk with the coach in his office...foo told him the straight truth..i was like fuck :o....fuckin riggy's ex is fucking hott too...now that bitch is a straight hoe...fucking one night stands n shit...cant wait till next weeks episode...7 more days :'(

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 10:29:46 AM »
hell yeah...that shit was tight....i knew from the get go that voodoo was gonna fuck the coach over...but that was crazy though...when voodoo had the talk with the coach in his office...foo told him the straight truth..i was like fuck :o....fuckin riggy's ex is fucking hott too...now that bitch is a straight hoe...fucking one night stands n shit...cant wait till next weeks episode...7 more days :'(

Best Show On TV!
Yeah and Lyla makes me go crazy...Yea and that Vodoo fool was crazy. Cerason is pimp tho. Hes like a Doug Flutie or something. Yeah and Riggy is doin his best freind dirty. I could never do that to my number 1 man no homo

The Best of 3 Worlds