Author Topic: What famous person do you hate the most and why?  (Read 364 times)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What famous person do you hate the most and why?
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2006, 10:50:59 AM »
George W. Bush, he's fuckin up Clinton's hard work.  8)

Floydness

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2006, 10:57:35 AM »
Paris Hilton, that bitch is sooooo stupid.... she doesnt deserve the good life she has... she probably doesnt even appreciate it.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2006, 10:59:48 AM »
Paris Hilton, that bitch is sooooo stupid.... she doesnt deserve the good life she has... she probably doesnt even appreciate it.

Im sure she doesnt appreciate it, she is a horrible person.

Raphael

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2006, 11:07:05 AM »
madonna.. h.er wrinkley ass should have been put to sleep long ago!
word

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2006, 01:43:47 PM »
Graeme Souness / Gordon Ramsey

They are both huns and I simply despise them.
NO MORE WAR

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2006, 01:46:47 PM »
jay z
glenn beck
nancy grace
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2006, 01:51:48 PM »
jay z
glenn beck
nancy grace

aww man, nancy grace, i fuckin hate that cracker whore.  Shepard Smith is a fag as well.

everlast1986

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2006, 01:52:33 PM »
Jimmy Iovine
Tom Cruise
Nancy Grace
Geraldo Rivera
Oprah
Bill O'Reilly
Rush Limbaugh
and any white person with the last name Bush

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2006, 06:21:28 PM »
tom cruise...hate him...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

acgrundy

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2006, 06:34:04 PM »
Jimmy Fallon

No explanation needed

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2006, 07:21:23 PM »
gary coldman...well he ain rich just a broke motherfucker c his ass in da streetz better watch it.....i 
went to pick up my food from this cuban resturant down on venice
saw his short ass eating i was u not that person be on tv he was like yeah then i was like can u
sign my paper he sntch my pen and when his done he just throw the pen back he can even write shit write like a 5 year old real shit...i was like what da fuck wrong with this
fuckin puto ass mothetfucker...then i told my mom what happend she was inside the car...my mom told me u want me to go inside and start talking shit and she was going to rip the paper front of his face..i told her it cool fuck him..but this was when i was like 15 or something but now im lil crazy i will do that and all kind of shit to him...stupid ass if i c his ass im going talk shit to him....fuckin broke ass :psych:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 07:24:40 PM by LAKERS_FAN89 »

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2006, 07:25:18 PM »
jared. that asshole lost weight and wants everyone to. fuck you jared. i dint get fat, so i dont need to listen to you, let alone see you on every commercial break. u-mad you cant eat mcdonalds or youll lose your contract.

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2006, 07:28:14 PM »
gary coldman...well he ain rich just a broke motherfucker c his ass in da streetz better watch it.....i 
saw his short ass eating i was u not that person be on tv he was like yeah then i was like can u
sign my paper he sntch my pen and when his done he just throw the pen back he can even write shit write like a 5 year old real shit...i was like what da fuck wrong with this
fuckin puto ass mothetfucker...then i told my mom what happend she was inside the car...my mom told me u want me to go inside and start talking shit and she was going to rip the paper front of his face..i told her it cool fuck him..but this was when i was like 15 or something but now im lil crazy i will do that and all kind of shit to him...stupid ass if i c his ass im going talk shit to him....fuckin broke ass :psych:

lmao!  u have got to be kidding me?  U are mad at this guy because he did not bend over backwards to give you an autograph?  If you hate him, then why the hell did you ask him for his autograph?  Don't get mad at him because he don't give a shit about some punk kid off the street wanting his autograph.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2006, 07:36:55 PM »

lmao!  u have got to be kidding me?  U are mad at this guy because he did not bend over backwards to give you an autograph?  If you hate him, then why the hell did you ask him for his autograph?  Don't get mad at him because he don't give a shit about some punk kid off the street wanting his autograph.
WTF!!!!!nah i thought this fag was a funny person i like him n shit....but when he did all that shit...(FUCK HIM) cause that was the first time i see a star closed in person...and u got me fuck up a kids from the streets and what r u..u famous then???.....anyways he should not be like that with his fan...so now u get it motherfucker!...u would do the same thing to....oh i 4got that ur rold model hahaha

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2006, 07:41:19 PM »
Oprah...I dont see why they pay that bitch so much money to just sit and talk.  :laugh: