Author Topic: The Arab League....  (Read 125 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
The Arab League....
« on: October 27, 2006, 10:10:25 AM »
Ok well its not just arabs but muslim countries then. But I thought I'd make a thread about how people percieve muslim countries, because it whenever you see muslims on the tv most the time its people like omar bakri who are just hate preachers and its completely different from the types of muslims i've personally met, so i thought I'd break it down by country and see if that matched other peoples experiences....

I'm not in the slightest bit racists so i'll give anyone a chance which is why I had no problem living with muslims and have lived with a few different nationalities in that few years when renting a room in a shared place.

Yemen - I live with a guy from yemen at the moment and he is probably one of the friendliest people i have ever met
Saudii Arabia - Met quite a few of them here in Bournemouth and they seem very friendly
Afganistan - Lived with a couple in my last place and they were quite friendly
Pakistan - lived with a 2nd generation girl in Bristol she was very nice and friendly and so was her bf, but the other pakistani youths (probably 2nd generation too) i've come accross when i'm out have tended to have a bit of an attitude problem
Sri Lanka - Lived with a Sri Lankan guy in Bristol he nice enough but very quiet, hard to understand, not that considerate cos he was quite messy and would leave the soap in the  shower covered in his hairs urrghh!
Iran - Lived with a couple in last place, didn't really like them they messy, not that friendly and inconsiderate
Indonesia - My ex landlords wife was indonesian and she was too friendly I can't really hold that against her, but whenever we went round to pay the rent I was really hard to leave without fealing rude
Turkey - I don't really know I only really met these guys in kebab places, they can be a bit cocky and not the friendliest, but then they probably get alot of jip from drunkards

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: The Arab League....
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 12:04:33 PM »
sri lanka isn't muslim ,also people are different when they are out of thier country
United Arab States

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 12:49:16 PM »
Yemen- these motherfuckers are crazy...like str8 desert tribesmen

Saudis- the upper class ones are no different than our equivalent of some prissy blue blood from massachusets. the average ones are cool to an extent. but theres some head fuckery involved.

Afghans- we're a people of extremes. youll ever meet some friendly dude that;ll ride for u to the end, or some untrustworthy grimey ass motherfucker

arab shiekhdoms- all cool as hell....modernzed etc etc

iranians- very liberal people, love to drink...alot of the ones in the west are some bougie soft ass niggaz, but if u find a real persian cat, thats a dog for life.

pakistanis- same like afgs , extremes. can be either really cool, or some fucked up in the head ass niggaz

north africans- fucked up

turks- got a superiority complex like persians...i dont really fuck wit em

personally on a whole, punjabi sikhs are much more chill than any muslim group ive come across

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 02:37:26 PM »
sri lanka isn't muslim ,also people are different when they are out of thier country
the sri lanken guy was muslim.

people may be different out of their countries but considering i've never been to their countries I can only talk about my experiences with them in mine. Although i have been to turkey, but i don't really remember i was about 10 or 11, all i rember was they were a load of pervy turks men around the beach

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 02:49:23 PM »

Yemen - I live with a guy from yemen at the moment and he is probably one of the friendliest people i have ever met
Saudii Arabia - Met quite a few of them here in Bournemouth and they seem very friendly
Afganistan - Lived with a couple in my last place and they were quite friendly
Pakistan - lived with a 2nd generation girl in Bristol she was very nice and friendly and so was her bf, but the other pakistani youths (probably 2nd generation too) i've come accross when i'm out have tended to have a bit of an attitude problem
Sri Lanka - Lived with a Sri Lankan guy in Bristol he nice enough but very quiet, hard to understand, not that considerate cos he was quite messy and would leave the soap in the  shower covered in his hairs urrghh!
Iran - Lived with a couple in last place, didn't really like them they messy, not that friendly and inconsiderate
Indonesia - My ex landlords wife was indonesian and she was too friendly I can't really hold that against her, but whenever we went round to pay the rent I was really hard to leave without fealing rude
Turkey - I don't really know I only really met these guys in kebab places, they can be a bit cocky and not the friendliest, but then they probably get alot of jip from drunkards

I have never met anyone from any of those countries nor do I plan to. Thank God I live in the suburbs of Middle America.

Don Rizzle, you must feel like you are living in a third world country and not England.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2006, 06:52:04 PM »
turkish girls in America  :banana_dss:

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2006, 09:55:27 PM »

personally on a whole, punjabi sikhs are much more chill than any muslim group ive come across

do u visit brampton by any chance?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!