Author Topic: Watch this bitch get owned by old dude discussing Hizbullah.  (Read 137 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Watch this bitch get owned by old dude discussing Hizbullah.
« on: October 27, 2006, 02:20:43 PM »

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Watch this bitch get owned by old dude discussing Hizbullah.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 02:50:01 PM »
its funny seeing a white dude speak the arab's point of view.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 10:37:45 PM »
He's just speaking logically, something western media and way of thinking knows nothing about.

She gets owned cuz he's jus telling the truth.

AndrE16686

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 01:05:12 PM »
yeah again....Galloway Is The Truth.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 01:46:28 PM »

Notice how sky presents the interview, with the constant panicked footage on the left hand side designed to both distract the viewer from the actual interview and playing on an emotional level to. Notice also that the bitch turns the sound down from galloways direction to make it seem as if she is the one in control and dominating the interview. Just 2 of the very noticeable things you become aware of when watching the interview. Sky are so incredibly transparent either the average viewer of this interview is a complete retard or it's blatant desperation on the part of sky to try and play down the impact of the man's words. Somehow I am not so sure we will see him being interviewed again by them any time soon, they invite him along every so often just to try and paint his ideology and beliefs as the villain of the peace but despite my misgivings towards galloway you can not deny that the man has real fire and aggression. I think if he had been in the studio with her conducting an interview face to face that bitch would have been trembling like a leaf!