Author Topic: Young Maylay Got That "Street Chadda" [Exclusive Audio] *New DUBCNN Anthem!*  (Read 376 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com

Dubcnn resident Young Maylay is back in the building and again he's got a special gift for everybody out there, and I mean litterally everybody. This time he becomes internationally active by hooking up with overseas producer DBM. Maylay recorded a song for the Swiss beatmaker's bilingual project which was recently released.

The track is called "Street Chadda" and Young Maylay created a certified Dubcnn anthem. He knocked this out in no time and reps L.A. with four fingers on two verses, making it the album's standout track. DBM produced the track using a Rocky sample which adds a perfect touch to the track and lets Maylay do his thing. That's about it, I'll let the song do the talking...

We'll be bringing you more tracks from DBM's project, which features other songs from the likes of Dirty Birdy, Slo-Mo, Bigg Steele Feat. Gambit, Semi-Automatic Feat. Young Leph, and many more. Also be on the look out for Young Maylay's upcoming mixtape "The Coast Guard", due out in a few months.

For now, hit the link below to download "Street Chadda":

Young Maylay - Street Chadda (Produced by DBM)

Shout outs to DBM. What up Maylay, Dubcnn in this mutha!

www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

The Great Elephant

maylay is nice  8)

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is a dope track.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Good to hear some more new Maylay, that cat is a BEAST on the mic...I'm really feelin' that Rocky sample & Maylay spits real dope on this one...don't sleep on him... 8)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Loving this track, props jay!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
thanks for the track and info jay.. been a minute since we last heard maylay..

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Hot! Whatup Lil Jay? ;D

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good to hear some more new Maylay, that cat is a BEAST on the mic...I'm really feelin' that Rocky sample & Maylay spits real dope on this one...don't sleep on him... 8)

Yep he is, this track proves it. Too bad a lot of people gonna miss out if its not related to Game and youknowwho.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Semi-Auto

• 'G'
Yo my nigga MayLay came wit it once again. Loc got skills fo real.
GRAB MY BRAND NEW 2013 ALBUM... OG Semi-Auto "FULL METAL JACKET" AVAILABLE NOW at (Itunes) https://itun.es/us/1kcqR & (CDBABY) http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ogsemiauto

GANGSTA SHIT!!!!!

R.I.P. my lil cousin TRACY "TRE" WILLIAMS JR.

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yo my nigga MayLay came wit it once again. Loc got skills fo real.

Yep yep.. semi got a track too on the DBM project. ill be posting it soon

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, this is a tight ass track. Missed the hell outta this update, fuck. Props Jay. Much respect to Maylay also, gotta give credit where credit is due. Dude can really bring it on the mic. Dope production too.

YOUNG MAYLAY

• Lil Geezy
WES INDEED !!!
AS ALWAYS I APPRECIATE MY SUPPORTERS TO THE FULLEST..I GOTTA HEATER OFF THE UP AND COMIN "COAST GUARD" CD CALLED "BURNIN HOT" FOR DOWNLOAD RIGHT NOW @  www.myspace.com/youngmaylay  GET BEFORE YA HOMIE'S DO !!! YALL STAY SAFE OUT THERE, YOU KNOW THE SLOGAN.. WEST COAST , ONE HUNIT, ALLA TIME DOE..

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it's a bangin track. im feelin it.
props for the dubcnn shoutout too.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

YOUNG MAYLAY

• Lil Geezy
IT'S NOTHEN YASH..I GET DOWN WIT THOSE WHO GET DOWN WIT ME, TO CONDUCT GOOD BUSINESS AND HAVE A SOLID PROGRAM FOR THE WEST COAST.. I GOTTA SALUTE LIL JAY AND THE REST OF THE DUBCNN STAFF FOR RIDEN WIT ME..

KURUPTION-81

When is young maylay's mixtape out ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson