Author Topic: Young Maylay Got That "Street Chadda" [Exclusive Audio] *New DUBCNN Anthem!*  (Read 358 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
In the next couple of months, probably early 2007.

We'll have some joints from the mixtape up on the site soon.

What up Maylay!

« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 12:21:40 PM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice. 8)

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
Can't wait for the new mixtape, but my question is... why not an album? We need a Maylay album!!

Track is hottt.

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Can't wait for the new mixtape, but my question is... why not an album? We need a Maylay album!!

Track is hottt.

I guess I'll leave it to him to answer that question. Where you at Maylay?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Good to hear some more new Maylay, that cat is a BEAST on the mic...I'm really feelin' that Rocky sample & Maylay spits real dope on this one...don't sleep on him... 8)

Yep he is, this track proves it. Too bad a lot of people gonna miss out if its not related to Game and youknowwho.
^True...Props to Game but Maylay needs his props too...

YOUNG MAYLAY

• Lil Geezy

Track is hottt.

THAT WAS A GOOD QUESTION HOMIE, AND I RESPECT YOU FOR ASKIN..WHEN I COME WIT A FULL BLOWN ALBUM, I WANT TO BE ABLE GIVE YALL THE QUALITY OF PRODUCTION AS WELL AS THE CERTAIN FEATURES THATS NEEDED TO MAKE IT A WELL ROUNDED ALBUM. BECAUSE WHEN YOU COME WITH A FULL ALBUM YOU IN COMPETITION WITH ARTIST THATS ON MAJOR LABEL'S WIT MAJOR BREAD BEHIND' EM . FEEL ME ? IM ALREADY AT A BIG DISADVANTAGE BEIN A WEST COAST ARTIST FIRST, THEN I GOTTA DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT IM UNDERGROUND AND INDEPENDANT..BUT ITS SUPPORTERS LIKE EVERYBODY IN HERE THATS GONNA CREATE THE OPPORTUNITY FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO GIVE YALL THAT ALBUM..TIL THEN IT'S MIXTAPE'S AND FEATURES ON ALBUMS UNTIL I CAN REP THE WEST OWNA LARGE SCALE BUT IT WONT BE NO DISAPPOINTMENT'S....WHAT UP LIL JAY !!!       
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 03:23:30 PM by YOUNG MAYLAY »

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
Maylay, whats crackin my nigg? you sound good homie! support this mans music, he deserves all the props and accollades he gets, he one of the last of the real cats in the game. Much luv and respect.

Ms BattleCry

• Lil Geezy
  • Street Disciplez
oh damn, i missed this.  is it still up for download?

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
Maylay, whats crackin my nigg? you sound good homie! support this mans music, he deserves all the props and accollades he gets, he one of the last of the real cats in the game. Much luv and respect.
most defenite,yo malay your flow is tight,hope to hear a album sometime soon!

Ms BattleCry

• Lil Geezy
  • Street Disciplez

nevermind, i found it on the front page. 

"maylay is the realest", no doubt!  tight track as always....got that flow going on like no other.   

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

nevermind, i found it on the front page. 

"maylay is the realest", no doubt!  tight track as always....got that flow going on like no other.   

Thanks for the feedback Ms BattleCry!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yo, be sure to check that Burnin Hot track Maylay mentioned too, shit is dope...

Maylay on FIRE!

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher

Track is hottt.

THAT WAS A GOOD QUESTION HOMIE, AND I RESPECT YOU FOR ASKIN..WHEN I COME WIT A FULL BLOWN ALBUM, I WANT TO BE ABLE GIVE YALL THE QUALITY OF PRODUCTION AS WELL AS THE CERTAIN FEATURES THATS NEEDED TO MAKE IT A WELL ROUNDED ALBUM. BECAUSE WHEN YOU COME WITH A FULL ALBUM YOU IN COMPETITION WITH ARTIST THATS ON MAJOR LABEL'S WIT MAJOR BREAD BEHIND' EM . FEEL ME ? IM ALREADY AT A BIG DISADVANTAGE BEIN A WEST COAST ARTIST FIRST, THEN I GOTTA DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT IM UNDERGROUND AND INDEPENDANT..BUT ITS SUPPORTERS LIKE EVERYBODY IN HERE THATS GONNA CREATE THE OPPORTUNITY FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO GIVE YALL THAT ALBUM..TIL THEN IT'S MIXTAPE'S AND FEATURES ON ALBUMS UNTIL I CAN REP THE WEST OWNA LARGE SCALE BUT IT WONT BE NO DISAPPOINTMENT'S....WHAT UP LIL JAY !!!       

Thanks for the reply. I understand your position and I agree with your decision. I'mma keep supporting and bumping those mixtapes until the right time comes and the opportunity to blow up appears. Hope that's soon!!

By the way, here's a review I did of your mixtape back in the day. It's in spanish (since I'm spanish, lol), but I think it's a nice curiosity for all y'all who can understand it: http://www.geedorah.com/leer.php?id=627

Keep it up!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

In the words of Dub C in our interview...:

A nigga from the New West Coast that I fuck with real tough is my nigga Young Maylay. Young Maylay is a nigga that has been out here grinding it out for a while man. It's niggas from the New West Coast that I'm hearing and that's doing their thing. I'm loving to hear them doing big thangs, and I'm supporting them 150%, as long as there ain't no disrespect to the OG's who laid the foundation. One of the niggas that I love and fuck with is Young Maylay. I don't think too many niggas can fuck with Young Maylay, that's my nigga till the wheels fall off.

'Nuff said!

Semi-Auto

• 'G'

Yep yep.. semi got a track too on the DBM project. ill be posting it soon
[/quote]

Good looking out Lil Jay and the homie Young Maylay. much luv to ya'll soldiers...
GRAB MY BRAND NEW 2013 ALBUM... OG Semi-Auto "FULL METAL JACKET" AVAILABLE NOW at (Itunes) https://itun.es/us/1kcqR & (CDBABY) http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ogsemiauto

GANGSTA SHIT!!!!!

R.I.P. my lil cousin TRACY "TRE" WILLIAMS JR.