Author Topic: Nike Quickstrike Tennis Classic Wovens shoes for Sale. $100 shipped. Size 10  (Read 160 times)

We Fly High

$100 shipped within the U.S. These are brand new, never worn Deadstock, Size 10. Nike Woven Tennis Classic. I am selling because I have too many pairs of shoes and havent even had the chance to wear these yet, and need money now.

These were quickstrike limited releases, and not general releases, so therefore they were not sold at places like foot action, foot locker, champs, etc. They were only released in select sneaker boutiques.

Throwback

you can never have such a thing as too many shoes.

da flayboyant 2

womens 10 or mans 10?

SUCDipset

those would be some piffy kicks if they were purple

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
$100 shipped within the U.S. These are brand new, never worn Deadstock, Size 10. Nike Woven Tennis Classic. I am selling because I have too many pairs of shoes and havent even had the chance to wear these yet, and need money now.

These were quickstrike limited releases, and not general releases, so therefore they were not sold at places like foot action, foot locker, champs, etc. They were only released in select sneaker boutiques.

dogg, only if you didnt have green, id buy that shit in a second!  thanks for the heads up though.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

We Fly High