Author Topic: WATCH: Freedom to Fascism  (Read 188 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
WATCH: Freedom to Fascism
« on: October 28, 2006, 09:09:40 AM »
Google Video  -

"America - Feedom to Fascism"

"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WATCH: Freedom to Fascism
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 09:46:13 AM »

Thanks for the link funnily enough I was going to post this also, however just think this is only the beginnning my friend. If the criminalis in the E.U get their way it will be illegal to upload this content to the web. Youw will be jailed for it because this is the type of hard hitting documentary that they are extremely nervous of, this will be considered as hate speech and as such you will be a criminal for uploading it no doubt. John Reid the former communist member current secretary of state for the labour party, was yesterday describing how we must fight a war aainst terrorst bloggers. He went on to say that propogandanist websites will be shut down because they are apparently creating terrorism. The government wages a propoganda war all the bloody time. This is not even scarey it's gone beyond that now, it's gone into the twilight zone now. Yet you have dickheads on here and elsewhere who laugh at you and will describe you as paranoid for informing them of what is happening under their very noses. They will deny reality and when it's actually here they will create for themselves a new reality one in which ok well its here, its perfectly normal. I know I am ranting but I am so pissed off I had a run with a copper yesterday and all I was doing was handing out some copies of loose change, it wasn't like I was harassing people it was people I knew. He warned me that I should not continue to distribute hateful material which he said I could be arrested for.

Welcome to the police state of britain, you have shit for brains people on this forum like Jip who laugh this off, and come out with the most absurd responses, people don't realise how fucking controlled this country is, correction not this country my country, this is the birthplace of the magna carta ffs. Freedom of speech is viewed with disdain here, you have to ask permission from the council in order to protest ffs, if they do not allow it then you are banned from protesting. Under the police act 2005 not only is it illegal to protest without permission you are also if more than one of you committing organised crime. One more thing while I am ranting, if you think that sick evil move by the u.s government to flush u.s citizens habeus corpus down the toilet will not be mirrored in europe then think again. I am not directing that to you but I am saying it in general terms.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 09:55:06 AM by virtuoso »

AndrE16686

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 04:09:36 AM »

Thanks for the link funnily enough I was going to post this also, however just think this is only the beginnning my friend. If the criminalis in the E.U get their way it will be illegal to upload this content to the web. Youw will be jailed for it because this is the type of hard hitting documentary that they are extremely nervous of, this will be considered as hate speech and as such you will be a criminal for uploading it no doubt. John Reid the former communist member current secretary of state for the labour party, was yesterday describing how we must fight a war aainst terrorst bloggers. He went on to say that propogandanist websites will be shut down because they are apparently creating terrorism. The government wages a propoganda war all the bloody time. This is not even scarey it's gone beyond that now, it's gone into the twilight zone now. Yet you have dickheads on here and elsewhere who laugh at you and will describe you as paranoid for informing them of what is happening under their very noses. They will deny reality and when it's actually here they will create for themselves a new reality one in which ok well its here, its perfectly normal. I know I am ranting but I am so pissed off I had a run with a copper yesterday and all I was doing was handing out some copies of loose change, it wasn't like I was harassing people it was people I knew. He warned me that I should not continue to distribute hateful material which he said I could be arrested for.

Welcome to the police state of britain, you have shit for brains people on this forum like Jip who laugh this off, and come out with the most absurd responses, people don't realise how fucking controlled this country is, correction not this country my country, this is the birthplace of the magna carta ffs. Freedom of speech is viewed with disdain here, you have to ask permission from the council in order to protest ffs, if they do not allow it then you are banned from protesting. Under the police act 2005 not only is it illegal to protest without permission you are also if more than one of you committing organised crime. One more thing while I am ranting, if you think that sick evil move by the u.s government to flush u.s citizens habeus corpus down the toilet will not be mirrored in europe then think again. I am not directing that to you but I am saying it in general terms.

yeah we gots similar laws in OZ, the Sedition Act (law student muthafuckers, dont be thinkin all i read is the Protocols of Zion or Marx) basically if I say 'hey virtuoso we should go bash Jews cus they knocked down the world trade' <BAM! RIGHT THERE! I CAN GO DOWN FOR THAT!! I just incited another person to commit violence against a group of persons! ASIO beating down the door as I type......shits getting hectic tear gas flying through my window (thought I saw the feds, cant really see right though)..... Although in the real reality a judge would note that a reasonable person would see that I was merely proving an example and most likely intending to incite humour not violence.

But turning away good old Loose Change video? Thats censorship and its downright blasphemous and Chris-to-pher Reeve wouldnt stand for this neither!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 04:24:20 AM by YGZ »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 05:54:58 AM »

Right I hear you, although personally I don't think that mossad was behind it, but yeah I hear what you are saying mixed in with the humour of course lol. However I really do not think loose change is as hard hitting as terror storm or america freedom but nontheless the second edition is very good. Oh here is another example of complete cenorship and criminlisation of literature, the Nottinghamshire Council is trying to ban the distribution of leafleting without a licence, they say this will prevent hateful speech and prevent harassment, when in reality they are the ones harassing and terrorising people by even contemplating such a law. There was an independent report released yesterday on the state of britains surveillance/spying and they concluded that the way things are going, with the relative total compliance of the public they can envisage the population being implanted with implantable microchips within the next 10 years. I would rather die than suffer that fate, god forbid if it reaches that stage then the complete dhumanisation of people will be complete and will be no more than cattle ready for the slaughter.

AndrE16686

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 05:05:11 PM »
I always thought 1984 was set in London.  ;D

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 04:54:06 PM »
if everybody in american saw America from freedom to fascism there would be a revolution overnight

dexter

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 10:23:50 AM »
if everybody in american saw America from freedom to fascism there would be a revolution overnight
The PAGANS  are getting everthing in ORDER  for the POLICE STATE
9/11 was a FRAUD.