Author Topic: Who's done harder drugs then weed and mushrooms?  (Read 1229 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Who's done harder drugs then weed and mushrooms?
« on: October 28, 2006, 12:30:55 PM »
Who;s done harder drugs then weed and mushrooms what were they and ho was youre trip

Chief

Re: Who's done harder drugs then weed and mushrooms?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 12:31:57 PM »
i'd say shrooms are the hardest drug you can take..

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 12:32:43 PM »
opium is swell

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 12:36:25 PM »
I tried huffing once when I was eight...........shit man srooms are the worst you can take
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 12:41:41 PM »
common guys you can take a lot worst then shrooms that shit is natural to an extent. Coke, mescaline,lsd, pcp, x, speed thee are a lot worse.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2006, 12:44:38 PM »
i know phillyboy be off that crack pipe.  he said it once in a thread on the west.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2006, 12:44:42 PM »
nah bud shrooms can fuck your thinking up real bad,besides coke can kill you,all the other stuff I would not touch

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2006, 12:54:12 PM »
I have.....Ive done E pills and coke...I stopped doing yayo about a year and a half ago.  I dont fuck with that shit anymore.  Pills and hard drugs are bad news, they will fuck your shit up.  Havnt really done shrooms since high school days, they were a crazy trip tho.  Now, its strictly weed and beers for this guy.  Im sobeing up the older I get.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2006, 12:57:21 PM »
good plant I am proud of you

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2006, 01:00:19 PM »

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2006, 01:01:48 PM »
I'm on angeldust as I type this

WC Iz Active

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2006, 01:02:07 PM »
I smoke and thats it, FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE!

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2006, 01:02:30 PM »
cocaine, every 6 months or so, there isnt a "trip" though, shrooms are way harder and i only did those once, like spice says tho, WEED, fuck everything else

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2006, 01:06:08 PM »
we used to do coke all the time about 3 or 4 years ago...When I was 19 we were moving into this house and before we had any furniture there we went there with like 5 of us and had a quarter of blow for one night....Anyone who has done blow will tell you the worst part is when the sun is coming up in the morning and you cant sleep and you can hear the birds chirping....damn, that shit is fucked up!  Dont ever get caught up doing that shit.  Thats my advice.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 03:10:21 PM by PLANT »

We Fly High

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2006, 01:09:58 PM »
ive done a lot of X. regretfully, I used to pop x at least 2 times a week at school for several months, i was on crazy mood trips, so i dont touch that stuff anymore.

I've had a pretty crazy LSD phase during my last quarter of high school senior year, and the summer that followed. Once again, it was so bad, that I'd be keeping like 7-8 acid tabs in my wallet with me at all times. First time I ever did it, I was just chillin by myself. I was just so heavy into drugs at that point, that I was just so eager to try it, that I did it without any friends around.

done Ketamine a few times.. that shit is pretty crazy. You get like a crazy floating feeling, like when you're sitting on the couch, it feels like your body is kinda just elevated in the air. I dont know how to explain it.

had a minor coke phase in college. maybe like once a week for a few months. That shit was cool, if i was to do anything besides weed nowadays, itd be coke. Gives you a nice good high without any sort of crazy head trips like LSD or shrooms.

I'm really trying to stay away from all of that though, I can tell that my head and mindset have changed since doing them. It's funny (not really), but I've had no qualms about doing any of those drugs by myself. Most people prefer to do them in group settings with a lot of friends. But for all of the drugs i've done, I've done them each numerous times by myself (shrooms only once by myself, and that was not the most enjoyable experience). Theres been plenty of times where I've been solo trippin on LSD or X. I acknowledge the tendencies that I have, and I have definitely acknowledge the consequences from drug usage, so I stay away from it all except for bud.