Author Topic: Who's done harder drugs then weed and mushrooms?  (Read 1230 times)

SUCDipset

Re: Who's done harder drugs then weed and mushrooms?
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2006, 01:16:59 PM »
Opium aint shit i mix that in with weed all the time. I did acid a few times and the last time i did it i went into the ocean and almost wasn't able to come back to shore.

Chief

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2006, 01:18:23 PM »
we used to do coke all the time about 3 or 4 years ago...When I was 19 we were moving into this house in London, Ontario and before we had any furniture there we went there with like 5 of us and had a quarter of blow for one night....Anyone who has done blow will tell you the worst part is when the sun is coming up in the morning and you cant sleep and you can hear the birds chirping....damn, that shit is fucked up!  Dont ever get caught up doing that shit.  Thats my advice.

the next morning is nothing... try goin sleepless for more than 3 days... sleeplessness will fuck anyone more up than the drugs themselves... thats when real hallucinations come into play. ever see a marching circus parade walk down a suburban back street at 3am? yeah thought so  ;D

and yeah, like alot of peeps, for a few years i was high, jumpin from one high to the next, and blazin the whole way through it.

never touched needles though, that shit is taking it too far IMO.

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2006, 01:23:37 PM »
I've just done a gang of coke and shrooms....

my brother has done unthinkable ammounts of X, acid, shrooms, coke... everything except heroin and crack

he thinks it's catching up to him now....

dude is real paranoid about lots of shit, for awhile he had bad anxiety problems, he can't spell haha all types of shit fucked up with him

he thinks the X really was the worst for him, he was poppin a few everyday back in high school

the thing about X is that it's a newer drug and there's a grip of chemicals.... nobody really knows what the long-term effects are

coke is the best though, when I can get my hands on that during a good time, it's all good

if you are responsible with it and don't become some fuckin addict like many people I've known, coke is a gem
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 01:25:31 PM by West Coa$t »

We Fly High

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2006, 02:38:02 PM »
I've just done a gang of coke and shrooms....

my brother has done unthinkable ammounts of X, acid, shrooms, coke... everything except heroin and crack

he thinks it's catching up to him now....

dude is real paranoid about lots of shit, for awhile he had bad anxiety problems, he can't spell haha all types of shit fucked up with him

he thinks the X really was the worst for him, he was poppin a few everyday back in high school

the thing about X is that it's a newer drug and there's a grip of chemicals.... nobody really knows what the long-term effects are

coke is the best though, when I can get my hands on that during a good time, it's all good

if you are responsible with it and don't become some fuckin addict like many people I've known, coke is a gem

yeah, thats kinda whats happening to me now too. unfortunately, it seems like all the shit i did like 5 years back is catching up to me now..
all my friends know that im like extremely paranoid bout everything (shit one of my nicknames is J-Trip, for how bad I trip out about shit), and have a pretty bad anxiety problem. and i am just pretty antisocial. and the same with your brother, X probably fucked me up the most..
yeah if you can handle your coke responsibily, aint nothin better.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 02:41:20 PM by Justin »

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2006, 02:40:31 PM »
^^ ya he just turned 24, and you're 22 right?

he did all that shit throughout high school, real heavy junior year

We Fly High

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2006, 02:46:58 PM »
yeah i just turned 23 actually.. and yeah i was heavy into that shit junior/senior year.. so more or less, same timeline...
i guess we're in the same boat.

what have you been up to.

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2006, 02:51:59 PM »
yeah i just turned 23 actually.. and yeah i was heavy into that shit junior/senior year.. so more or less, same timeline...

what have you been up to.

not shit man, just workin and all

hit me up if you need a sack, I'm down to chief one of these days

the connect is on deck pretty much 24/7

rik

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2006, 03:09:45 PM »
done Ketamine a few times.. that shit is pretty crazy. You get like a crazy floating feeling, like when you're sitting on the couch, it feels like your body is kinda just elevated in the air. I dont know how to explain it.

That shit is crazy. It's kind of an out of body experience. When you're in the "K-Hole" it's fuckin crazy start seein tunnel vision. I remember I was so fucked up that I sat on a chair in the same position for an hour straight. Moved only a little bit.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 03:11:48 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year »

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2006, 03:11:35 PM »
same here

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2006, 03:19:05 PM »
 iv done E about a dozen times...mostly this past summer and it was obviously mixed with meth, and we did mush 4 nights in a row during a camping trip over may long weekend.  but im done with that chemicals mess with your head....iv even cut back on the weed, i started getting paranoid when i blazed with a group of people

i hate to say it,  but its about the time i got a bit more serious, i gotta finish my degree before i flunk out like most of my buddies
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2006, 03:36:40 PM »
shrooms, acid, exstacy, coke, opium

never got heavy into any of them, just did the experimentation/partying.  It was fun, cool experiences, but I haven't touched any of them in years.  Last one I did was coke and that was like 3 years ago.  I might do shrooms again someday, who knows, I love that trippy shit.  I'm sure I'll do coke several more times, but that is never something I would do on the regular.  I smoked weed for 10 years, but just recently have quit for over 2 months now.  As I got older I just would realize there is better things to do with life than party all the time.

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2006, 05:20:45 PM »
coke/crack, ice, shrooms, x, opium.. thats about it.. was deep into drugs few years back, only weed n liquor now.. very occasionaly do a line of blow... not like before. all i can say is hard drugs are not worth it at ALL.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2006, 06:19:15 PM »
i'd say shrooms are the hardest drug you can take..

LMFAO!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2006, 06:27:16 PM »
I've done almost everything, from shrooms to sherm...The main thing I haven't and never will fuck with is heroin. I NEVER wanna inject shit into my veins...PeACe

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2006, 06:47:43 PM »
All i've done is weed/hash/keif, coke, opium, mushrooms, different kinds of pills all mainly painkillers and shit. Never done X, acid, heroin which is what i'd consider hard drugs.
Haha, oh yeah straight codeine and even cough syrup if that counts, fuck who knows there could be more actually.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 06:49:48 PM by Smoke Break »