Author Topic: Who's done harder drugs then weed and mushrooms?  (Read 1285 times)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who's done harder drugs then weed and mushrooms?
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2006, 07:41:04 PM »
Ive never done anything besides weed or mushrooms. Out of them both I get baked almost everyday and shit but mushrooms only come around once and a while where I live but whenever theyre around I make sure to buy some cause theyre my favourite. Dont plan on ever fuckin' with anythin else though.. some gus I know have tried coke and a bunch of shit but Ive never touched anythin else, its just stupid.

The Watcher

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2006, 07:57:23 PM »
from when I was 17 til 23 or 24 I had a real bad run with drugs for a while. Every weekend would routinely start with a few lines of speed after work to get the weekend going, followed by 4 or 5 x pills over the weekend, with a bit of coke mixed in, that was the norm for a while. what made it easier to do was the fact that we were selling the shit in the nightclubs, so it wasn't really costin us anything. i've done nigga weed as they call it over here (weed laced with fly spray), weed laced with coke, etc. it started spiraling out of control for about a year when we started doing shrooms , ketamine & lcd quite heavily.

i had a bad trip around about when I was 23 (im 26 now), i took 2 trips in a nightclub and everything was fine for a while, then all of a sudden im screaming like a bitch cause i think the nightclub is collapsing while we're still inside it. i looked out the windows and i saw dragons & shit coming up out the road, peoples faces melting when i looked at them.. so we get home, and throw on a movie, my friend starts talking about this new movie he got called "the cell", which was FUCKED UP. i was hallucinating for like 5 days before the effects wore off, had a hospital stay for 2 weeks, now i still have the effects of the acid 3 years later, which is pretty gay.

im worried about havin kids now incase they turn out fucked up cause of all the shit i did. a guy i work with watches out for me now incase i go off the handle, him & my wife are the only people who know about it
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2006, 08:01:54 PM »
from when I was 17 til 23 or 24 I had a real bad run with drugs for a while. Every weekend would routinely start with a few lines of speed after work to get the weekend going, followed by 4 or 5 x pills over the weekend, with a bit of coke mixed in, that was the norm for a while. what made it easier to do was the fact that we were selling the shit in the nightclubs, so it wasn't really costin us anything. i've done nigga weed as they call it over here (weed laced with fly spray), weed laced with coke, etc. it started spiraling out of control for about a year when we started doing shrooms , ketamine & lcd quite heavily.

i had a bad trip around about when I was 23 (im 26 now), i took 2 trips in a nightclub and everything was fine for a while, then all of a sudden im screaming like a bitch cause i think the nightclub is collapsing while we're still inside it. i looked out the windows and i saw dragons & shit coming up out the road, peoples faces melting when i looked at them.. so we get home, and throw on a movie, my friend starts talking about this new movie he got called "the cell", which was FUCKED UP. i was hallucinating for like 5 days before the effects wore off, had a hospital stay for 2 weeks, now i still have the effects of the acid 3 years later, which is pretty gay.

im worried about havin kids now incase they turn out fucked up cause of all the shit i did. a guy i work with watches out for me now incase i go off the handle, him & my wife are the only people who know about it
i know about it

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2006, 08:33:30 PM »
Fly spray??????? what the fuck.

The Watcher

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2006, 11:25:52 PM »
^ yeah, thats what i think now

nutmeg is also good.. have a glass of milk or water, and like 5-6 table spoons of nutmeg, will keep you fucked up for like 3 or 4 days depending how big you are
- celph titled

- joe budden

We Fly High

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2006, 11:38:47 PM »
^ yeah, thats what i think now

nutmeg is also good.. have a glass of milk or water, and like 5-6 table spoons of nutmeg, will keep you fucked up for like 3 or 4 days depending how big you are

haha done that just as well.

WestCoasta

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2006, 01:52:53 AM »
never will fuck with is heroin. I NEVER wanna inject shit into my veins

you can snort it

J Bananas

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2006, 02:50:25 AM »
i wanna try that nutmeg, is the high crippling or can you function with it? im talkin work, school, family, trick or treating

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2006, 02:55:14 AM »
Got a couple friends who rode the bandwagon hard back in the day, one had it bad, and has been on meds, still is, had his fair share of stints at rehab

I've had trips.....E's aren't too bad, diff buzz, gr8 for raves......done gbh....haven't done alot really, was a victim of Ice for a while, been off it for a few months, but good ol' uncle bob's gotta hold of me......first drug I ever did......for me, it's the shit!! Never done heroin, never done needles in my life.......to me, thas like the end of the road, real junkie shit. Never tried shrooms too. I'll try things once though  ;D (minus needles)

Used to worry me for a while, but then......i got high again
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 02:58:24 AM by Nutty »

The Watcher

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2006, 03:37:10 AM »
i wanna try that nutmeg, is the high crippling or can you function with it? im talkin work, school, family, trick or treating

you can't function, forget about going to school, work, or pretty much interacting with people
- celph titled

- joe budden

Chief

« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2006, 09:00:43 AM »
i'd say shrooms are the hardest drug you can take..

LMFAO!

what? nothing will get you more high than shrooms. yeah theyre natural, but if you take enough of them shits, the effects are more extreme and surreal than any other drug you can take... it's 500x better than acid too.

Throwback

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2006, 09:48:14 AM »
shrooms scared the shit outta me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2006, 11:44:36 AM »
i'd say shrooms are the hardest drug you can take..

LMFAO!

what? nothing will get you more high than shrooms. yeah theyre natural, but if you take enough of them shits, the effects are more extreme and surreal than any other drug you can take... it's 500x better than acid too.

LMAO! Shrooms is like a LIGHTER version of acid...The content in acid is SO much higher, it's not even comparable. Honestly, man, where do you get this ridiculous info from? Shrooms is the LEAST hardcore drug out there other than weed, anything you take, from ecstasy to crack is not only a whole lot worse for you, but fucks with you a lot more too...Do some research before you make claims like that...PeAcE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2006, 11:45:45 AM »
never will fuck with is heroin. I NEVER wanna inject shit into my veins

you can snort it

You can smoke it too, but it's just not the same...Fuck that shit...

We Fly High

« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2006, 12:37:48 PM »
theres no use in arguing what drug is more potent. everyboyd reacts differently to eaach drug. 4 shots of hard liquor will incapacitate me more than an eigth of shrooms, or even acid and X. so i mean, its all a matter of bodily reaction.