Author Topic: Who's done harder drugs then weed and mushrooms?  (Read 1233 times)

go get the gun

• Lil Geezy
Re: Who's done harder drugs then weed and mushrooms?
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2006, 06:28:22 AM »
Who;s done harder drugs then weed and mushrooms what were they and ho was youre trip
I once injected herion in my dick once...shit put me wright to sleep.

We Fly High

« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2006, 11:17:31 AM »
What's ketamine & datura? Ketamine sounds familiar......do they have street names?

Special K = ketamine. its pretty mcuh cat Tranquiziler. haha. and you just snort it. Its originally in liquid form, but you gotta do this process to make it into powder.

Datura is just datura, its like a flower, so you can like dry it up, and like make it into a tea or smoke it. but lets just say native american Shamans used it in their rituals to contact the spirits.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2006, 01:14:03 PM »
coke
ecstacy

^ do it once in a blue moon, coke rare occasions, ex for the bitches and clubs

ive tried kay once, wasnt a fan. did shrooms once or twice, wasnt a fan of that either
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

go get the gun

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2006, 12:19:47 PM »
we used to do coke all the time about 3 or 4 years ago...When I was 19 we were moving into this house in London, Ontario and before we had any furniture there we went there with like 5 of us and had a quarter of blow for one night....Anyone who has done blow will tell you the worst part is when the sun is coming up in the morning and you cant sleep and you can hear the birds chirping....damn, that shit is fucked up!  Dont ever get caught up doing that shit.  Thats my advice.

the next morning is nothing... try goin sleepless for more than 3 days... sleeplessness will fuck anyone more up than the drugs themselves... thats when real hallucinations come into play. ever see a marching circus parade walk down a suburban back street at 3am? yeah thought so  ;D

and yeah, like alot of peeps, for a few years i was high, jumpin from one high to the next, and blazin the whole way through it.

never touched needles though, that shit is taking it too far IMO.
shut your cock sucka up " ::)cheif"

Chief

« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2006, 09:11:15 AM »
i'd say shrooms are the hardest drug you can take..

For real?

They just relaxed me, really relaxed but I was expecting vast hallucinations and other worlds, that which I did not percieve.

try taking alot more than what you did..

the thing with most drugs that make you hallucinate (lcd, shrooms) is that if you think about fucked up shit, you're going to see fucked up shit. if you just think about fairys and unicorns then you don't have much to worry about, but if you think about what it would be like to brutally murdering your class in school or take to somebody with an axe, then you're gonna see some fucked up shit

but in saying that, different drugs will affect people differently, for me there was nothing better than ketamine and the worst thing i ever did was acid. i wasn't game to try datura either, mainly because i would go crazy

yep acid is fucked up, i never had acid as strong as the shrooms i once had... the shrooms made me hallucinate majorly, the acid just fucked me up mentally..

what do you all know about laughing gas on shrooms?

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2006, 11:24:58 AM »
I used to do a lot of drugs, luckily i not doing it anymore. But i started at an early age, when i was 14 i had my first line of coke. After that it was crazy. I did speed, coke and ecstasy. I liked ecstasy the most, and i never really liked coke. And i sure as hell hate speed. Thats one the most fucked up things you can do to your body. The first time i did, was at school at 8 in the morning lol. And it kept me awake for 2 days straight. Not sleeping really fucks you up. The main thing i used was ectasy. But i have quit now for almost three years. Thank god. Cuz that shit causes you a lot of problems. But i did do coke twice this month, after a really long time. But its not that fun anymore that it used to be.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2006, 02:58:55 PM »
I used to do a lot of drugs, luckily i not doing it anymore. But i started at an early age, when i was 14 i had my first line of coke. After that it was crazy. I did speed, coke and ecstasy. I liked ecstasy the most, and i never really liked coke. And i sure as hell hate speed. Thats one the most fucked up things you can do to your body. The first time i did, was at school at 8 in the morning lol. And it kept me awake for 2 days straight. Not sleeping really fucks you up. The main thing i used was ectasy. But i have quit now for almost three years. Thank god. Cuz that shit causes you a lot of problems. But i did do coke twice this month, after a really long time. But its not that fun anymore that it used to be.

what is speed? iv heard of it quite a few times, but iv never seen it and dont know anyone thats done it....i just always figured it was another name for meth
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2006, 03:10:37 PM »
.. ehh its a pill like ecstasy ..

www.erowid.org

for all your drugs questions
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

J Bananas

« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2006, 04:05:52 PM »
i love erowid

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2006, 03:08:44 AM »
.. ehh its a pill like ecstasy ..

www.erowid.org

for all your drugs questions

No man, speed isnt a pill. It looks just like coke but its very different. Sure you sometimes got it in pills but its usually powder.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2006, 03:11:31 AM »

what is speed? iv heard of it quite a few times, but iv never seen it and dont know anyone thats done it....i just always figured it was another name for meth

I dont know how you guys call it in america. Speed is amfetamines.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2006, 11:05:24 PM »
Have Done:

Weed
Shrooms
Thizzle (Extasy)
shards (Meth)
White bitch (Powder, Coke, Yowder)

Haven't Done:

Crack
Heroin
Acid
Opium

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2006, 11:07:11 PM »

Speed is not Meth, speed has been around since before people ever even started to make meth, Meth is nuthin but hazardous chemicals, turpentine n shit, very very bad for you. being on speed is like having a bad sugar high.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2006, 10:05:21 AM »

Speed is not Meth, speed has been around since before people ever even started to make meth, Meth is nuthin but hazardous chemicals, turpentine n shit, very very bad for you. being on speed is like having a bad sugar high.

Ummm, speed is a type of amphetamine.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2006, 10:23:40 PM »

Ummm, speed is a type of amphetamine.

amphetamine is an ingredient of meth, but it is not meth, meth contains about 100 other poisons in it.