Author Topic: Prodigy and Alchemist Arrested for Gun Charges  (Read 192 times)

"THE" MoSav

Prodigy and Alchemist Arrested for Gun Charges
« on: October 28, 2006, 09:11:40 PM »
Mobb Deep's Albert "Prodigy" Johnson and super-producer Alan "The Alchemist" Maman were arrested yesterday (Oct. 26) in New York for gun possession, after police stopped their bulletproof Chevy Suburban for making an illegal U-turn.

According to the New York Post, Prodigy was driving the $120,000 customized bulletproof SUV on West 30th Street around 2:15 am, when he made a U-turn on to Ninth Avenue against the flow of traffic, in order to get a parking spot.

When police approached the Suburban, Prodigy, born Albert Jackson Jr., was allegedly seen attempting to conceal something.

A search of the Suburban found a .22 caliber handgun in the front console.

Both Prodigy and The Alchemist were charged with criminal possession of a weapon.

Prodigy was released on $7500 bail, while The Alchemist was released on his own recognizance.

The Alchemist recently dropped No Days Off on his own imprint, ALC Music, while Mobb Deep's Life of the Infamous: The Best of Mobb Deep is due in stores Oct. 31.

Crazy

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

Re: Prodigy and Alchemist Arrested for Gun Charges
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 09:20:18 PM »
I'm sure 50 is happy, he loves this kind of promotion

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 09:30:40 PM »

LOL! Thats pretty sad that since Mobb Deep started fuckin with 50 they gotta have a BULLETPROOF SUV....someone has the MOBB SHOOK...

The Best of 3 Worlds

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 11:49:40 PM »

someone has the MOBB SHOOK...

Keith Murray

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 02:28:21 AM »