Author Topic: Who is the Best Athlete Ever?  (Read 1301 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who is the Best Athlete Ever?
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2006, 03:16:43 AM »
ING is the moron who dickrides everything I say so I had to put him in his place like I always do ;D

gawdamn you're a lying ass wigger...

1. How can i be on your nuts when i never acknowledge you?...you've jump on MY NUTS a couple times and i just end up calling you a wigger to piss you off.

2.how do you always beat me or "put me in my place" when i never really been in a argument with you....like i said^^ i never acknowledge you...you've jump on MY NUTS  a couple times and i just end up calling you a wigger to piss you

3. I'll admit, i didn't read the thread starters post...i didn't really give a shit about this thread at first. When you're in the front page you could see who made the last post in every section and when you click on a thread from the front page it goes to the guy that made the last post...i wrote "Bo & Deion" b/c i thought the thread starter ment players that play more then 1 sport...MY BAD...i could always delete my original post and make a new one, you on the other hand will always be a piece of shit WIGGER that acts like he's one of the Dipsets & get's banned for been such a dipset DICKRYDER!

You mention my post = you're on my nuts.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2006, 07:35:36 AM »
^^LMAO!! Same Ol story Mr. Inglewood you always find a way to top yourself.  I don't think I have ever even acknowledged you once before I only talk back and prove you wrong cause it's so easy, you are so predictable, Spice shows up in a thread and says something like this, "Yeah I liked the Album, real good work I'm impressed" then out of nowhere my biggest fan Gangbangin Inglewood comes in and says "Stupid ass Wigger, what do you know you are white, Lakers Bitch"
Are you gonna spend some more time on my myspace page Inglewood, gonna study my pics and post them again like you usually do, hahahaha. hahahah remember when I called u out for saying it was real suspect that u posted pictures of me and then you said "it wasnt me it was addicted to beef blah blah"  and then I pulled up the thread and it clearly showed u started the whole thing. HAHAHAHA my biggest fan getting SONNED again. HAHAH lets see how long Mr Inglewood can go without jumping all over my nuts and opinions like usual, what a tool haha
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 07:37:22 AM by Spice Cali'z Finest »

lbc213

« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2006, 09:39:36 AM »
Jordan  :)

Sparegeez

« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2006, 09:51:59 AM »
Kobayashi> Deion> Jackson. End of discussion.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2006, 07:11:11 AM »
^^LMAO!! Same Ol story Mr. Inglewood you always find a way to top yourself.  I don't think I have ever even acknowledged you once before I only talk back and prove you wrong cause it's so easy, you are so predictable, Spice shows up in a thread and says something like this, "Yeah I liked the Album, real good work I'm impressed" then out of nowhere my biggest fan Gangbangin Inglewood comes in and says "Stupid ass Wigger, what do you know you are white, Lakers Bitch"
Are you gonna spend some more time on my myspace page Inglewood, gonna study my pics and post them again like you usually do, hahahaha. hahahah remember when I called u out for saying it was real suspect that u posted pictures of me and then you said "it wasnt me it was addicted to beef blah blah"  and then I pulled up the thread and it clearly showed u started the whole thing. HAHAHAHA my biggest fan getting SONNED again. HAHAH lets see how long Mr Inglewood can go without jumping all over my nuts and opinions like usual, what a tool haha

LMAO @ this Wigger making shit up, you're pathetic...did your coke head daddy teach you how to lie?

Jake Boyman

« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2006, 07:14:16 AM »
IMO Golf is not a sport.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2006, 10:15:11 AM »

LMAO @ this Wigger making shit up, you're pathetic...did your coke head daddy teach you how to lie?

HAHAH making shit up lol, everything I said is 100% accurate and you know it. Coke head dad?? HAHA where do you get this stuff from, lol I beat you constantly with facts while all you can resort to is making up shit that makes no sense whatsoever.  Just avoid me and I will do the same w/ you cause I have nothing else to say to you, I'm not gonna waste my time sonning some1 that doesnt even tell the truth.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2006, 01:02:37 PM »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2006, 08:40:20 PM »
IMO Golf is not a sport.
thank you

describe a sport then.  i should swipe you 2 with my 9.   >:(

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2006, 04:45:13 AM »
without a doubt the best athlete ever is Chris Judd. West Coast Eagles captain.
Incredible pace, balance, vision, physcially he can take the hits. a cut above the rest, a man amongst boys.

Wang Chung

« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2006, 05:03:54 AM »
IMO Golf is not a sport.
thank you

You need to be running at full speed and/or your heart rate should be well over 140  :) to be considered a sport.

Nascar is not a sport.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2006, 09:22:12 AM »
IMO Golf is not a sport.
thank you

You need to be running at full speed and/or your heart rate should be well over 140  :) to be considered a sport.

Nascar is not a sport.

sport
–noun
1.   an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature, as racing, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, wrestling, boxing, hunting, fishing, etc.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2006, 12:16:37 PM »
lmao @ deon sanders being better than bo jackson.  seriously you guys are on some heavy fuckin rock
are you serious? Deion is the best player at his position EVER...What did BO do? make a tight commercial and make it to A pro Bowl?
You get stupider every day Tanner. Just cuz you dont like Deion's Flashiness, cuz i know you cant stand that shit, dont take away from his accomplishments....

go fuck yourself pussy.  You know sports about as well as you know how to make money.  Deon sanders can't compare with bo jackson.  What accomplishments does deon have other than winning a superbowl with the 9ers?  He's fast and thats it.  He fuckin sucked at baseball, and he never ever tackled people in football.  I might get stupider everyday, but I'm light years away from your pathetic ass.

How about winning a superbowl with the Cowboys? How about winning defensive player of the year. How about Making it to 8 pro bowls? And how are you supposed to tackle when nobody ever throws to youre side. He made the other corners on his team pro bowl type players (Larry Brown (SUPER BOWL MVP, thanks to not Pittsburgh staying away from Deion) and Eric Davis) And then once Deion left these 2 guys you never heard from them again...baseball is not even a factor...He was the greatest player at his position EVER! thats way more then bo jackson can say!
You cant really deny facts.

The Best of 3 Worlds