Author Topic: ULITMATE FIGHTER FINAL  (Read 113 times)

"THE" MoSav

ULITMATE FIGHTER FINAL
« on: October 28, 2006, 09:45:30 PM »
 For the Welterweight (170's) Matt Serra vs Chris Lidle...Im goin with Serra but too bad either GSP or Hughes is gonna eat him up after that. What yall think?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ULITMATE FIGHTER FINAL
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 08:06:46 AM »
Also will be Travis Lutter vs Patrick Cote I think.

I hope Serra and Cote win

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 02:25:03 PM »
I havnt been paying attention as much to this series as I did the previous ones...Is the final on thursday?  Ill most likely watch it.

What happend to Shoney that guy who fights in the wrestling undies?  I was watching the one episode where he made a raft for the pool out of a garbage bag and some empty water bottles...LOL that shit was pretty funny

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 12:10:36 PM »
I havnt been paying attention as much to this series as I did the previous ones...Is the final on thursday?  Ill most likely watch it.

What happend to Shoney that guy who fights in the wrestling undies?  I was watching the one episode where he made a raft for the pool out of a garbage bag and some empty water bottles...LOL that shit was pretty funny
Shonie Lost to Matt Serra in the 170 Semi's after he beat Rich Clemente
Patrick Cote and Edwin Dewees have to fight and the winner faces Lutter in the Finals at 185 on NOV 11th. And Matt Serra faces Chris Lytle in the 170's on Nov 11th.
Dewees and Cote should be a good fight this thursday.

The Best of 3 Worlds