Author Topic: LAMAR & ANDREW FOR MVP  (Read 470 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: LAMAR & ANDREW FOR MVP
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2006, 01:52:57 PM »
Everybody know Kobe is going to win the MVP trophy.

Yea, right... :-\
O ye of little faith... :nawty:

It's called "the media"...They're the assholes who vote for this thing.
Faithless is he who doubts Kobe's abilities to rise up and overcome.

If he didn't "overcome" last year, what makes you think he will this year? I have faith in Kobe being the MVP this season...I don't have faith in the journalists voting him the MVP though...PeACe

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2006, 03:11:14 PM »
1) Kobe is the reigning MVP.
2) I was wrong about Odom. I mean i gave up on him, but he started to play very well from the second half of the last season.
3) Let's go slow with Andrew. He'll have his 0 points games too. He's just a kid, but he's looking real good, i admit it.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2006, 04:07:37 PM »
we'll see how andy and lamar do tonight after they run into troy and jason tonight. gsw's gonna be 1 and 0

LMAO....you said the same shit last year and disappeared the rest of the season...fake ass fan

wcsoldier

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2006, 11:25:55 PM »
Kobe won't win the MVP title, not because he doesn't deserve it but LBJ has been already chosen by the medias... yep before the start of the season  :grumpy:. The NBA is ready to do anything to raise Wade and James as superstars , I never seen that as a such level of conspirancy ...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2006, 11:39:26 PM »
we'll see how andy and lamar do tonight after they run into troy and jason tonight. gsw's gonna be 1 and 0
lakers=2-0

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2006, 11:50:52 PM »
It's Nash all the way, baby!

If Nash wins the MVP again I'm not watching the NBA anymore.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2006, 07:16:30 PM »

LMAO....you said the same shit last year and disappeared the rest of the season...fake ass fan
yup i did say the same shit last year,and we lost. and its not like i'm a keep bringing up the w's if they don't play well. far from a fake ass fan

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2006, 07:18:17 PM »
lakers=2-0

yes 2 and 0 and the lake show has looked very good so far

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2006, 07:18:28 PM »

yup i did say the same shit last year,and we lost. and its not like i'm a keep bringing up the w's if they don't play well. far from a fake ass fan

So how do you feel about your team after last nights collapse?

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2006, 07:28:46 PM »
i felt like i was watching the warriors of the last 10 years . dissapointing.  but, baron didn't play well at all, murph stunk up the joint, and not much from j rich.  ellis is a little sav though, and pietrus can be real good if he can keep himself under control.  i do like how nelly is having them run run run. so my hopes are still high as it was only 1 game