Author Topic: COPS  (Read 366 times)

"THE" MoSav

COPS
« on: October 28, 2006, 09:50:53 PM »
God the people on Cops are pathetic..The Drugs are "Never theirs" LOL At these clowns..

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

Re: COPS
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 09:55:27 PM »
haha yup. If u are having a bad day just watch Cops, after watching those people u feel on top of the world.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 07:22:26 PM »
and they embarrase them selves by signing the waivers! 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 07:28:05 PM »
fuck the pig homie :psych:

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 07:34:53 PM »
Show is fuckin dope, Still remember the dude on PCP covered in blood. Then some fat foo knocked out a cop and a dude that either fucked his cousin up or shot him, he didn't mean to knock out the cop but that shit was still tight.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 01:03:46 AM »
the thing that makes me mad about that show is, THAT'S NOT HOW COPS REALLY ACT. anyone who's ever really dealt with cops knows that 99 times out of 100 the cops are the ones who usually have the bad attitudes and provoke verbal/physical confrontations.

every time i've ever dealt with cops i HONESTLY have never been doing anything wrong (luckily) but they always try to say you did something you didn't try to scare you with what they "can" arrest you for, getting mad if you talk back becuase THEY said soemthing out of line.

straight up COPS imo is the fakest 'reality' tv show

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 07:43:52 AM »
I don't like cops, meaning police at all, but the show 'Cops' gotta be one of the best ever! 8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 10:50:03 AM »
Its always a fat guy or skinny guy with a bad mustache. The drug is never theres. It always magicly appears. Another good one is when the wife is yelling please dont take him pleas he dint do anything yet she has a busted lip.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 10:51:32 AM »
the thing that makes me mad about that show is, THAT'S NOT HOW COPS REALLY ACT. anyone who's ever really dealt with cops knows that 99 times out of 100 the cops are the ones who usually have the bad attitudes and provoke verbal/physical confrontations.

every time i've ever dealt with cops i HONESTLY have never been doing anything wrong (luckily) but they always try to say you did something you didn't try to scare you with what they "can" arrest you for, getting mad if you talk back becuase THEY said soemthing out of line.

straight up COPS imo is the fakest 'reality' tv show

on point

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2006, 01:23:42 PM »
Its always a fat guy or skinny guy with a bad mustache. The drug is never theres. It always magicly appears. Another good one is when the wife is yelling please dont take him pleas he dint do anything yet she has a busted lip.
LOL!
Yeah the other night the rocks fell out the dudes sock and hes all "I swear sir they arent mine"
LOL!

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2006, 01:25:20 PM »
^^hahaha I love these guys, how the hell is it not yours, it fell out of your sock haha

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 03:25:03 PM »
ive been watching this show since i was about 8, classic program

rik

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2006, 03:27:48 PM »
I'll be making my fourth appearance on the show this Saturday.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2006, 08:15:24 PM »
I'll be making my fourth appearance on the show this Saturday.

Youre a skiny white dude with a bad mustache who lives in a trailer in the swamps of florida?

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2006, 06:57:17 AM »

Other way round, it's that 1 cop out of that hundy thas a bastard. Most cops I've come across are pretty mellow. People are juss put off by that 1 bastard cop that they act out on the 'good' cops and things juss escalate from there.

That reminds me, they've juss introduced tasers here in New Zealand, has any1 been tasered before? I'm tempted to do something silly juss to get blitzed, lol

This show was the shit back in the day, used to watch it w/ the whole fam too, lol.