Re: COPS
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2006, 10:27:07 AM »
Cops are more Savage then Legit

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2006, 06:13:50 PM »
here in New Zealand

^^^This explains the statement you made right before...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2006, 11:33:33 PM »
the thing that makes me mad about that show is, THAT'S NOT HOW COPS REALLY ACT. anyone who's ever really dealt with cops knows that 99 times out of 100 the cops are the ones who usually have the bad attitudes and provoke verbal/physical confrontations.

Other way round, it's that 1 cop out of that hundy thas a bastard. Most cops I've come across are pretty mellow. People are juss put off by that 1 bastard cop that they act out on the 'good' cops and things juss escalate from there.

That reminds me, they've juss introduced tasers here in New Zealand, has any1 been tasered before? I'm tempted to do something silly juss to get blitzed, lol

This show was the shit back in the day, used to watch it w/ the whole fam too, lol.

come to cali bro, and you'll flip that manuscript

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2006, 02:41:52 PM »
cant put all the blame on the cops though. they gotta deal with a lotta bullshit

rik

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2006, 02:53:09 PM »
cant put all the blame on the cops though. they gotta deal with a lotta bullshit

True...so do we though.

transmission

• Lil Geezy
  • Let's Get Random
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2006, 03:34:23 PM »
I'm surprised COPS is still even on, That was first reality type show that made it big. I don't mind the shows, it's just when they have COPS Marathons that it drives me nuts, esp when there's nothing else on.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2006, 05:05:34 PM »
i love the music theme...bad boys..lol
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]