Author Topic: I wrote an e-mail to the history channel- they made false statement on Qu'ran  (Read 390 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Please forgive me, but I must inform you that there was a statement made in your program about Riley's trip across the Sahara, that was terribly innacurate and misleading. 

The statement made by one of the historians was that in the Qu'ran, Muslims are told to drink camel urine to relieve stomach pains.  This is nowhere in the Qu'ran, nor is anything close to it contained in the Qu'ran.

The Qu'ran is revelation from Allah that Muhammad was inspired to reveal. 

Where the subject of camel urine arrives is actually outside of the Qu'ran, it is in fact a statement attributed to the Prophet that was not revelation.  These are called traditions (hadith) and the validity of many of these narrations cannot be verified; nor are they to be confused as revelation from Allah.

The very fact that the desert Arabs thought of such things as camel urine being good for relieving stomach pains, yet these silly ideas never found there way in the Qu'ran; is just another proof of the divine nature of the Qu'ran.

It would be helpful if the History Channel apologized for this mistake, because it leads viewers to believe that the Qu'ran is not compatible with science, when in fact the Qu'ran is a very logical and scientific book.  For example, the Qu'ran mentions topics such as the expanding universe, the big bang theory, the process of conception and development of the fetus, and the rotation of the Earth.

Please let me know you recieved this message.  Thank you.   Peace be unto you. - Hajj Ibrahim-
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
your name is brian

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Why is so many people hating on this dudes religion. He can believe what he wants. Just because the Zionist media outlets in the US portray Muslims in a bad way doesn't mean you should. Be bigger than that. There is a lot of disinformation put on those channels as well.

J Bananas

ppl arent hating on bryans religion, theyre hating on bryan, the know it all cracker from kansas who after a few bad acid trips decided he would become a muslim and now has the nerve to tell everyone else what is and isnt the truth.

oh and bryan im notifying the fbi about your letter as well so dont think about doing anything smart like flying a plane into the station headquarters

Narrator

ppl arent hating on bryans religion, theyre hating on bryan, the know it all cracker from kansas who after a few bad acid trips decided he would become a muslim and now has the nerve to tell everyone else what is and isnt the truth.

The sad thing is that he's living a lie.  The real Allah hates all crackers and told us GODs we gotta kill them all.  Yet he's stupid enough to think he's gonna be spared.

J Bananas

The sad thing is that he's living a lie.  The real Allah hates all crackers and told us GODs we gotta kill them all.  Yet he's stupid enough to think he's gonna be spared.

exactly. he also hates house niggers from maine who ruin his name by overcorrecting their white ass past by pretending to be part of his religion

Narrator

exactly. he also hates house niggers from maine who ruin his name by overcorrecting their white ass past by pretending to be part of his religion

Why do you keep saying I'm from Maine?  Calling me a house nigger is an opinion; saying I'm "from" Maine is factually incorrect.

I also don't follow any religion; I do not worship Allah.  I am only spiritual, not a follower of anyone or submissive to anything.  Allah to me is simply the divine force that has allowed me to recognize my true potential as a GOD.  Islam as you know it is not what I believe.  I am a Poor Righteous Teacher, not a Muslim...there is a difference.

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
GET THE FUCK OUT THIS FORUM FOR FUCK SAKE!
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
I drove up to Bar Harbor Maine last winter for a few days for work and I thought I was in fucking Alaska. There were literally huge Ice chucks floating in the harbor and alot of it is frozen.

Narrator

I drove up to Bar Harbor Maine last winter for a few days for work and I thought I was in fucking Alaska. There were literally huge Ice chucks floating in the harbor and alot of it is frozen.

I haven't been to Bar Harbor in 10 years.  Despite what my devilish friend above claims, I went to Maine for college only...I was raised in Pomona, California until I was about 15, moved to Durham, NC for a few years, then went to college, and now I'm back in Durham.  I consider myself a Southern cat now.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
^imma vote for you for president.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Narrator

^imma vote for you for president.

Of America?  Allah said I gotta destroy it completely.  You wouldn't want that.

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
GET THE FUCK OUT THIS FORUM FOR FUCK SAKE!

shut up cock-roach cruncher

I'll contact the history channel officially.

Chief

what does the qu'ran say about the big bang theory?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
what does the qu'ran say about the big bang theory?

The Big Bang itself resulted from an extremely dense singularity. The creation of the universe is one of matter, space and time that are intimately linked together. Matter and space were joined as one and then were separated in the explosion. This is very accurately described in the Quran:

"Do not the unbelievers see that the skies (space) and the earth (matter) were joined together (as one unit of creation) and we ripped them apart?" 
The Quran, 21:30

The subsequent history of the Big Bang saw the Americans George Gamow, Ralph Alpher and Robert Horman indicate that the whole event took place at a very high temperature; it was a hot Big Bang. This view has been confirmed by the later discovery of the background microwave radiation. The eventual formation of galaxies resulted as a condensation, under gravitational pull, of hot gases which was mainly Hydrogen, but may also have contained Helium and a few other light elements as well. Over the ages, and with the formation of galaxies, the gas has gradually condensed into individual starts. The universe in its very early stages was, thus, still in the form of hot gases which is mentioned in the Quran in the following verse:

"Then He took hold of the sky when it was smoke."
41:11

Note that the verse did not say clouds or gas, but smoke, which is a very accurate description as smoke is hot gas, whilst clouds are cold.

FULL ARTICLE HERE:  http://www.submission.org/universe.html
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)