Author Topic: Help at last for you yanks  (Read 465 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Help at last for you yanks
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2002, 08:39:48 AM »

EXACTLY, and it never will be a big deal, cause im bigger then that. You could run and get all the Americans you know and have them slate England, many Americans do anyway, and i'll laugh in their faces. Get over it, not everyone loves America or Britain, many hate us for good reason and it aint gonna change so deal with it.

Deal with my dick.  You don't get the point, Americans are tired of people trashing everything about them.  I think I will deal with it, by getting the hell off this board for a while.  I'm sure that upsets you (yeah right) but just know your bullshit remarks constantly alienate people.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Joachim

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2002, 09:04:52 AM »

Deal with my dick.  You don't get the point, Americans are tired of people trashing everything about them.  I think I will deal with it, by getting the hell off this board for a while.  I'm sure that upsets you (yeah right) but just know your bullshit remarks constantly alienate people.  

I get the point, honestly, but its no good complaining, nobody wants too listen, people have their opinions and stick to them, you shouldnt scapegoat me for that, more often then not im one of the few people defending America, so please.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2002, 09:12:31 AM »
still greving over the boston tea party?
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2002, 10:24:11 AM »
All this 'cause I responded with a little stupit remark. I understand the joke, but the thing is that you guys always clown on us. If we respond back, you guys get heated. I'm never serious on this board, 'cause it's virtual, not real, entertainment. Oh well, if I joke, then don't get mad, I just said what's going to happen when the United States becomes brown and we butcher the language more. As a brown person I get the joke, but I guess no one gets it.  ::)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2002, 10:26:41 AM »
You know what the really funny thing about this thread is?  

It's that it is OVER A YEAR old

1 Year ago Sikotic understood the thread perfectl

"You expect to teach stupid americans something? LOL
the quote on the first website were hilarious."

Well done Sikotic you have a sense of humour

Maybe now, after September 11th, a lot of you are more paranoid?

ToNe1904

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2002, 10:56:43 AM »

Nobody here is complaining about the JOKES fool. The only thing anybody is sayin, is that yall think yur dry ass jokes are funny...then when we diss back, you have tha nerve tah get all upset about it. I aint out tah "trash England" like trauma said. Tha only time uve EVER seen me down talk England on thiz board...is when itz in response to one of yall dumbass commentz about Americans. I laff at summa the shit talked about Americans myself, it aint tha joke thassa a prollem...itz that bullshit "Im better then you" attitude behind it. But fukit, yall just dont get it i guess. Maybe that view of tha English as bein tha most arrogant people on tha planet, isnt all that wrong huh? Peace

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2002, 08:31:28 PM »

Did you even read my post. I feel so unlistened too...  :-/

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2002, 12:14:19 PM »

Deal with my dick.   

U try and have a serious argument, then u say somethin like that....U stupid or somethin??? wtf was the point in sayin that...it's shit like that that pisses me off.....ur obsession with homosexuality....u're probz jus unsure of ur sexuality.....there's nothin wrong with bein curious, remember that!

I'd rather have an English accent, then a half english accent....we have a legacy to continue...and havin our langauge poluted by dumb ass americans ain't good for us...so stfu!