Author Topic: who will have the last laugh snoop/suge?  (Read 839 times)

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: who will have the last laugh snoop/suge?
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2001, 09:30:26 AM »
Im still LMAO because Mack11 thinks Suge is important in the music industry because he's intimidating. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA.  What a piece of crap this guy is, eh?  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Hittman

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2001, 09:33:33 AM »

Im still LMAO because Mack11 thinks Suge is important in the music industry because he's intimidating. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA.  What a piece of crap this guy is, eh?  

Not Really. Atleast He Dares Give His Opinon, Instead Of Just Dick Riding Everyone Else On The Board.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2001, 09:43:21 AM »
None of us can say who will.

I dont know Suge or Snoop personally.
What I know is the music they be puttin out,thats what I try to concentrate on.
Not to be a Death Row balls eater,or a Snoop`s.
Leave it up to them to decide whats going to happen.

If I was them,I would make peace.We got shit enough in this world,I wount want to go loosing another mc to death.
It would be the 90`s all over again.

Neither would I want Suge dead.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2001, 10:00:39 AM »
it could easily eiter way

suge's a blood and of corse nieve lil bloods will side with him and would do anything to see snoop fall...

but at the same time snoop has obvious crip connections and every time snoop claims crip in his records he wins over another set of crips (snoop is like the crip god to alot of crips....at least in my part of califronia he is) and for every blood there's 5 crips, and they'd nievly do anything to see suge fall

snoop has strength in numbers but it only takes one bullet

as far as power in the industry.....suge has none, he can only sign washed up talents and nieve talents....he might have a few passes in the industry (e.i ja rule, ruff ryders) but look how everyone  in the industry loves snoop....as far as power in the industry goes....snoop can flex like Kane when Suge can only flex like x-pac (for wrestling fans) or snoop is Kobe Bryant in the industry and suge is basically shawn kemp (for basketball fans)

if it's a violent last laugh: it could go either way
if it's a musical last laugh: snoop...by a long shot

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2001, 10:06:51 AM »

if it's a violent last laugh: it could go either way
if it's a musical last laugh: snoop...by a long shot

I agree, but with the first statement I think if it was to end in violence Suge would probably be the first to make a move.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2001, 10:16:19 AM »
I don't care what SugeFight aka DontFight aka Oasisgnr has to say about me or my opinion.  Key word there is opinion, cuz that's what it is to me, it's not written in stone.  I don't agree with half the shit that's posted, but I don't run around calling them pieces of shit.  You can call me a piece of crap if you want, but this piece of crap will continue to give his unbiased, non-Snoop/DPG dickriding, opinion, whether your bitch ass likes it or not.

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2001, 11:10:16 AM »
im gettin sick and tired of this fuccin topic...everyone on this board actin like they know snoop or suge and they know what they gonna doand whats gonna happen and this muthafucca did this and that....unless u talked to snoop or suge about the situation dont say shit about either side cuz no one realy knows what the fucc's goin on...im sure if snoop wanted suge a dead man hes got the power to make it happen, and the same goes for suge knight...people are taking this topic way too seriously and i think this shit is getting annoying

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2001, 11:14:20 AM »

If I was them,I would make peace.[/quote]

this would be impossible for snoop to make peace with suge knight and death row...

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2001, 11:19:27 AM »
Suge will come on top from this one...I mean Snoop has a lot of followin and dissin Suge Knight will give "Tha Row" more publicity......but as I'm not a big fan of neither he is my un-bias review of Suge Knights disses:

Snoop - Dayum right hew should diss this mu'phuka from wot I heard. Suge go and get DR to pay his bail to get him out of jail and the muphuka go and leave DR, that the thanx they get....well they recoupin their money from bringing out shit of his.

Dre - Wot is Suge Knights obsession with Dre...I mean it's like Canibus's obsession with Eminem. Dre left DR and although that didn't lead to the fall of DR (Suge gettin jailed did cos that when most artists started to leave) Suge shouldn't be goin out of his way to diss Dre...I mean Dre has been sensible enuff to ignore his shouts and I guess Suge is just usin it as publicity.

Every1 go on about dick-riding and shit in here and I think they right. I mean Dre, Snoop or even Pac can't have a bad word said about them without everyone jumpin at them dissin them and shit cos they express an opinion. Ppl talk about ppl h8in Jay-Z cos other ppl do but ppl h8 Suge Knight just cos he diss Dre & Snoop. A lot of good artists have left DR and since Suge got out of jail he has had to re-build his empire and tha tis what he is doing. As usual certains things come along with that but that just Suge Knight. And whoe4 say that when Suge Knight talk very1 listen. That is 100% the truth cos when Suge Knight speak they wanna see wot he says and if he diss Dre or Snoop....but there is too much dick-riding from ppl on Pac, Snoop & Dre and far 2 much h8in on Suge just cos he diss who u luv.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

ToNe1904

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2001, 11:43:41 AM »

Suge is feared because he is one huge intimidating motherfucker.  I would also fear Ken Shamrock but he has no impact in the music industry as well.  
[/quote]

hez also intimidating cus of hiz ability tah make shit happen. nobody knowz who would have tha lass laff, but it seem like most people pickin snoop...n i would neva really count out suge. it aint like snoop n suge goan fight it out or sumthin eitha. i mean, u think it would eva be jus snoop, gre, n suge tahgetha in one room? yah righ. n suge fah sho would eat em up. im on snoopz side on most of this. but for a rapper to outlast a CEO iz kinda difficult. u can neva tell when a rapper might fall out cus people are tired of em. but, suge can alwayz jus create new talent n bring new rappers with new stylez. so on that note, suge got tha advantage. hell, even dre gotta advantage ova snoop cus of that...

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2001, 11:44:44 AM »

I Suggest You Get Off Snoops Nuts For Once.....    ::)

[size=2000]Whatever...[/size]
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2001, 11:46:18 AM »
i mean , i ain't dickriding no one in this case , it make no sens whut he tells that suge as so much charisma n shits ,, naww mean , nothing to do with tha d o doubble g , ya'll niggaz are trippin
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2001, 11:54:20 AM »

Suge will come on top from this one...I mean Snoop has a lot of followin and dissin Suge Knight will give "Tha Row" more publicity......but as I'm not a big fan of neither he is my un-bias review of Suge Knights disses:

Snoop - Dayum right hew should diss this mu'phuka from wot I heard. Suge go and get DR to pay his bail to get him out of jail and the muphuka go and leave DR, that the thanx they get....well they recoupin their money from bringing out shit of his.

Dre - Wot is Suge Knights obsession with Dre...I mean it's like Canibus's obsession with Eminem. Dre left DR and although that didn't lead to the fall of DR (Suge gettin jailed did cos that when most artists started to leave) Suge shouldn't be goin out of his way to diss Dre...I mean Dre has been sensible enuff to ignore his shouts and I guess Suge is just usin it as publicity.

Every1 go on about dick-riding and shit in here and I think they right. I mean Dre, Snoop or even Pac can't have a bad word said about them without everyone jumpin at them dissin them and shit cos they express an opinion. Ppl talk about ppl h8in Jay-Z cos other ppl do but ppl h8 Suge Knight just cos he diss Dre & Snoop. A lot of good artists have left DR and since Suge got out of jail he has had to re-build his empire and tha tis what he is doing. As usual certains things come along with that but that just Suge Knight. And whoe4 say that when Suge Knight talk very1 listen. That is 100% the truth cos when Suge Knight speak they wanna see wot he says and if he diss Dre or Snoop....but there is too much dick-riding from ppl on Pac, Snoop & Dre and far 2 much h8in on Suge just cos he diss who u luv.

80% of this quote is full of ignorance.....you OBVIOUSLY only know vague shit about what happened with deathrow...

every artist on the row was raped of their royalties and points...and that's only 1 out of the 091809220980--0-8-4098234823748234 things that happened to every one that came from the row....i don't know about you but im not thanking my rapist and for the record Dre developed and found all of the row's talent....which is not opinion but FACT

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2001, 12:06:55 AM »

80% of this quote is full of ignorance.....you OBVIOUSLY only know vague shit about what happened with deathrow...

every artist on the row was raped of their royalties and points...and that's only 1 out of the 091809220980--0-8-4098234823748234 things that happened to every one that came from the row....i don't know about you but im not thanking my rapist and for the record Dre developed and found all of the row's talent....which is not opinion but FACT

You call me ignorant but is it cause I said Snoop deserve wot he got....I think you are th emore ignorant one than me....you cannot accpet other ppl's opinion on things. Have you ever said a bad word about Snoop or Dre for that matter. Since I have been here I have never seen you say a bad word about them yet when some1 diss them you all up on them sayin that wot they said is bullshit.

Also you always give Dre all the credit for makin DR. YOu never, ever give Suge any credit. Also if DR was rapin everybody of their money and royalties why didn't they leave? They all stayed didn't they? I mean if you ain't happy with summin then you don't wanna touch it or be there....even if it is Suge Knight.....then you leave. But they all stayed. They all waited till Suge went to jail then about a yr l8r was wen everybody started droppin...I mean they were tied to a contract at DR and as Suge said....he could kept them cos of the contract but he let them leave.

The problem you have got is that you luv Dre & Snoop so much and h8 Suge Knight so much that you can't let any1 say a bad thing about Dre or Snoop and yo ucan't let any1 say a good word about Suge Knight.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2001, 12:47:30 AM »
No, they didn't all stay, Dre walked before all the suge/2pac shit went down. he was the only one in a position to be able to do it easily, the rest waited for the right time.