Author Topic: who will have the last laugh snoop/suge?  (Read 852 times)

Big BpG

Re: who will have the last laugh snoop/suge?
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2001, 06:16:33 PM »
You must be blind... if you saw my picture and still think im white... then you must be blind...  its cool it cool.... i understand if you cant see... i would be pissed if i couldnt see too

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

ToNe1904

« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2001, 06:20:25 PM »

when suge knight has a label as powerful as death row WAS....then U can holla at me cuz suge knight aint got shit.
how bout u tell me what suge knight got right now besides an obsession with snoop dogg and dr. dre...if him and his label were so good then why he got to spend all his damm time worryin about other people and their business...man, fucc suge knight and fucc death row!!!!

i dunno if u heard or not, but Suge been in Jail tha lass few yrs. Jus felt i should let yah in on that lil secret. Im not on hea tah say im feelin Suge....hiz hatin iz gettin ol n he doin sum bitch shit right now. im jus sayin, dont count that muhafucka out until tha end.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2001, 06:22:35 PM »

I'm very proud of you... that was you're best english...

-Big BpG

ha ha
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

ToNe1904

« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2001, 06:33:11 PM »
itz a trip how thiz topic dun totally flipped to sum racist shit.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2001, 07:52:11 PM »
why is it that anyone that defends Tha Row is labeled a dick rider?  believe it or not, this dude that everyone is dissing has made valid points that at least Suge is trying to make moves that will make his company better and move into different creative directions.  I don't see Snoop doing that with his label.  I don't see Snoop going out to find talent like Suge has been doing since he's gotten out (Eastwood, Spider, Ray J, Nina, though I find the last 2 wack).  I bet the Snoop/Dre disses stop when 2002 rolls around, and Tha Row is dropping new albums by new artists.  

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2001, 07:54:03 PM »

itz a trip how thiz topic dun totally flipped to sum racist shit.

it's always like that in most of them posts
gives me dopeness"                                   

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2001, 07:56:15 PM »

why is it that anyone that defends Tha Row is labeled a dick rider?  believe it or not, this dude that everyone is dissing has made valid points that at least Suge is trying to make moves that will make his company better and move into different creative directions.  I don't see Snoop doing that with his label.  I don't see Snoop going out to find talent like Suge has been doing since he's gotten out (Eastwood, Spider, Ray J, Nina, though I find the last 2 wack).  I bet the Snoop/Dre disses stop when 2002 rolls around, and Tha Row is dropping new albums by new artists.  

it's because suge don't sing, if he was , he would have made a lottttttttttttttt od diss track towards snoop n shit , but snoop did this diss track when suge get out of prison , he could've done 50 diss track when suge was in the cage n when suge gets release then he would shut the fuck up , but naww thing ain't workin that way
gives me dopeness"                                   

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2001, 09:14:05 PM »
i hope that neither get the last laugh.  i hope that they call a truce and  decide that this beef shouldnt happen as another rapper/ceo will end up dead.

Peace

Big BpG

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2001, 04:09:13 AM »
True That.... look how serious people take it here... getting all up tight like they can make a difference....

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

PLANT

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2001, 09:45:20 AM »

To Bad Dogghouse will never be powrful. Point is fake candian I spell my shit with two c's snoop dick rida Suge had a power company something Snoop has failed to do. I give re credit because Afternath is power but Dogghoue? AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA Atleast Suge trying to make moves while Snoop last 4 releases on his label has all sold piss poor. In 5 months since being out Suge has made moves signing new talent. He also stated the first release from Tha Row blueprint will be 2002. Why is Snoop worrying? it goes both ways both Suge and Snoop but need to stop. Oh my you said Fucc Death Row and Suge i think they must be shaking from the candian crip. You crazy euporeans kill me LOL.

you are a fuccin joke u asshole....first of all u should spell CANADIAN correctly....second off, canada is NOT in europe u stupid idiot...are u retarded???and last what makes me a crip becuase i spelled fucc with two c's....ok whatever, i used the short cut, that must make me a crip...your ignorance makes me laugh...lastly, just to let everyone know, i am from CANADA, i am not a crip, and i dont live in europe...

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2001, 10:08:14 AM »

I GUESS ITS COOL I CALL YOU A WHITE CRACKER SINCE YOU CALLING ME A NIGGA. SO WE EVEN CRACKER. YOU ARE WHITE AS DAY I SEEN YOUR PICTURE CRACKER. WE CAN DISCUSS SNOOP/SUGE YOU CAN CALL ME A DICK RIDA BUT I DRAW THE LINE WHEN YOU CALL ME A NIGGA WHEN YOU WHITE. OK THEN CRACKER.

Give me a break.  When you desensitize a word like "nigga" and use it repeatedly..dont act like a bitch when somebody else uses it.  If the word offends you, dont use the word-stupid nigga.

ToNe1904

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2001, 01:59:06 PM »

Give me a break.  When you desensitize a word like "nigga" and use it repeatedly..dont act like a bitch when somebody else uses it.  If the word offends you, dont use the word-stupid nigga.

why u ackin surprised that itz offend sumbody by usin that word?? dont be stupid, shit. u talkin out yo azz n bein brave cus u online. but let u be around a gang a black folkz n think itz all good fah u tah call em nigga, jus cus they sayin it. i mean, im sho u could call yo momz a bitch all u want n itz fine...but if i called her a bitch...bet ud be heated....

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2001, 05:48:52 PM »

why u ackin surprised that itz offend sumbody by usin that word?? dont be stupid, shit. u talkin out yo azz n bein brave cus u online. but let u be around a gang a black folkz n think itz all good fah u tah call em nigga, jus cus they sayin it. i mean, im sho u could call yo momz a bitch all u want n itz fine...but if i called her a bitch...bet ud be heated....

Could you at least TRY to type in English for me.  And again-It's silly for us as African Americans to take offense to the term nigga when the majority of us overuse it likes its the word "the".  

ToNe1904

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2001, 07:53:09 PM »

Could you at least TRY to type in English for me.  And again-It's silly for us as African Americans to take offense to the term nigga when the majority of us overuse it likes its the word "the".  

Wow, an english lesson. I cant stand sum of yall uppity ass muthafuckas. If i choose to type in "proper" English, i will. If u havin a hard time reading what i type, thas yur prollem. Oh n by the way, how can u tell sum1 else what is suppose to bother them?! You must be the behavior police huh? U a trip...

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2001, 11:49:42 AM »

Wow, an english lesson. I cant stand sum of yall uppity ass muthafuckas. If i choose to type in "proper" English, i will. If u havin a hard time reading what i type, thas yur prollem. Oh n by the way, how can u tell sum1 else what is suppose to bother them?! You must be the behavior police huh? U a trip...

We're getting way off the topic which is that Suge is a complete joke.  Anyways-As far as your English goes..I want to assume that you're really not THIS stupid and are going out of your way to make statements like "im sho u could call yo momz a bitch all u want n itz fine".  The funny thing is thats a direct quote and not even an exagerration. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA..you are stupid--PLEEZBELIEVEIT.