Author Topic: iTunes problem  (Read 226 times)

MANBEARPIG.

iTunes problem
« on: October 29, 2006, 01:58:05 PM »
Im running the most up to date version of itunes and im having trouble adding files to my library.  I keep all music in one folder as it should be and i jus add new music into there and when i want to add it into my library i just go to add folder to library and choose that same one but for some reason its not adding the new albums i put into that folder today even when i choose the exact folder i want to add it just wont add into itunes, but it did work in windows media player.  anyone have this problem before, if so how did u fix it or did u just wait until another update dropped?

-KIDRENEGADE-

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: iTunes problem
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 02:05:17 PM »
aww poor thing that what u get.. :wavey:

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 02:09:22 PM »

youre just gonna stay hangin off my nuts whereever i go right?  you should have shown up at X yesterday, we could have just handled it then and there. :o

-KIDRENEGADE-

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 02:14:45 PM »
this foo...aiight who was the 1 talking shit who was the 1 was my nuts on 24/7 huh???....what u mad now...keep on dreamin going to sixflag...hahaha no wonder u hatin :-X

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 02:26:27 PM »
just go play saome basket ball like REAL men. im on capo status side.

Sparegeez

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 02:26:52 PM »

youre just gonna stay hangin off my nuts whereever i go right?  you should have shown up at X yesterday, we could have just handled it then and there. :o

I'd beat the fuck out of you if I ever saw you. Its pretty sad how a 16 year old is stronger than a 23 year old.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2006, 04:03:17 PM »

I'd beat the fuck out of you if I ever saw you. Its pretty sad how a 16 year old is stronger than a 23 year old.

meet me at 6 flags 4pm in front of X

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sparegeez

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2006, 04:11:24 PM »

WTF is that. Come to Vallejo six flags we'll settle it there. You've never fought a Mexican before have you?

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2006, 04:13:24 PM »

WTF is that. Come to Vallejo six flags we'll settle it there. You've never fought a Mexican before have you?
oh no, not a mexican  :o

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2006, 04:20:08 PM »

oh no, not a mexican  :o

oh no a cracka crack head  :o
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 04:26:17 PM by Sparegeez »

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2006, 04:33:30 PM »

haha 4real...i bet he never went to sixflag b4...

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2006, 05:13:12 PM »

muthafucka im from san diego 20 minutes away from the border i usually have to fight mexican everymornin before i take a leak, you better ask somebody.  6 flags Vallejo?  4 pm tomorrow in front of X

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2006, 05:15:12 PM »

haha 4real...i bet he never went to sixflag b4...

look at these Bulk and Skull muthafuckas.

get a room :camp:

-KIDRENEGADE-

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2006, 05:20:32 PM »
look at the haterz tripping bout cause he can get no tix hahaha bitch stop actin like a 10 year old.. :-*

Sparegeez

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2006, 05:21:34 PM »

Capo stop posing you faggot and grow a dick.